It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Hoping For Help Remember This Speech...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hello all, I come here hoping for help.

I'm trying to find this speech that I saw about a year ago (which I thought I found on ATS) because it was so emotional and plain out amazing.

It was an older speech in black and white and I feel like the speaker was Italian or close to, but it wasn't about Italy, it was about life and humanity.

He talked about how we teach our children to memorize this or that, when we really need to be teaching them how to be a person, how to be a human. The whole video wasn't like this, just one part that I remember.

I remember him speaking very loud and at one point saying something like "you are your neighbor, your brother, your sister, etc..."

That's really all I can remember right now and I'm hoping someone will remember and be able to help me.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Let me post a thread: "What is the Internet and how do I use it?" Who do you work for? Using up bandwith and space on ATS forums for this tripe. Use google.
edit on 4-12-2010 by thewanger because: mis-spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This tripe just happens to be on of the best speeches ever made. You obviously have nothing to add to this thread so stop trolling. I already searched the interweb for an hour for this video, so quit wasting your time... actually on second thought waste as much time as you want, you obviously have no life.

edit: BTW, thanks for the warm welcome

edit on 4-12-2010 by exospire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Bump

Still looking for this video

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by exospire

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: I have found several 2011 threads with speeches ... to help me help you I need more information. Could the speeker be Ron Paul or Jessie Ventura?

Edited to add ... It could of been Obama speech about "I am my brothers keeper" ...

edit on 8-3-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the Edited and embed the vid.

top topics

join