It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helen Thomas - "Zionists control it all"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So this moronic woman, instead of recanting her past statements, has added to them. This time saying and repeating the popular antizionist mantra "Congress, The white house, Hollywood... Wallstreet, are all owned by the zionists"...

Amazing what lengths these demagogues will go to. She'll sacrifice her career, and her name, just to stir the pot. Just to get people thinking "yes, Jews must control the media. Shes lost all her accolades. This proves that the zionists are in control".....

Im surprised the antisemites here havent made a thread about this yet.

I imagine these sort of career suicides will continue. More big names will come out and accuse the zionists and Jews of controlling everything. Its just about stirring the pot. When the ecnomy collapses, in the next few years, the government will literally replay what Germany did during the weimar republic. Jews - zionists, will be blamed. For the corruption of america, through the media. through exploitation of its people, and the worlds people, through financial institutions... and leading the world into a 3rd world war, through the governments they control.

Its all so predictable. And of course, many people here will fall for these lies and fabrications. I hope, and i really do pray that we atleast have the sense not to allow happen what the Nazis did. But who knows? Desperation creates a collective insanity, when the controllers seek to draw that out them. and when the people are adequately convinced, and emotionally charged enough in their hate and bigotry, all of which of course will be based on a perverse logic, than the target of their hate becomes helpless. The collective 'lie' and falsehood becomes as convincing as the lies and falsehoods that currently persuade people (atheism, materialism)..

Im not worried about those here though. Im worried about those suggestible idiots - atleast 20% of the population, but probably much more, who lives dependant on the luxuries they enjoy. TV shows, Football, food, etc. Once this is taken away. I wonder how these emotionally feeble and easily manipulated people will respond. They'll respond in whatever way the programs intend to make them respond.

Meir Kahane, regardless of what you think of him (although its entirely untrue, and a smear) repeatedly warned american Jews in the 80's and 90's to return to Israel.. He said very soon, and he even predicted the scenario - an economic collapse (having a BA in political science, he understood america could never ever pay off their debts, and so understood what this would lead to, and how it paralled the situation in Germany decades earlier), America will be plunged into a nightmarish reality. These fattened cows, and pigs, who have been given every luxury in their life, and who have never known real poverty, will respond in a manner similar to a Heroine addict or an alcoholic when he doesnt have his heroin or alcohol.. The Body responds, very rapidly with a sense of 'lack' . Its extreme and its dramatic. It will make the collapses of the 30's pale in comparison, just because for a generation (70 years) we have know only the good, and convenient. Weve become so normalized to it that we bored without some ephemeral pastime. something to satisfy the whole in our beings, to make life more exciting. Meaning has been lost, and perhaps this is the great terror which awaits america. To quote Jung in Aion “loss of roots and lack of tradition neuroticize the masses and prepare them for collective hysteria. Collective hysteria calls for collective therapy, which consists of abolition of liberty and terrorization. Where rationalistic materialism holds sway, states tend to develop less into prisons than into lunatic asylums “ . We have only known prosperity. So the change will be harsh. And i can guarantee you, that Americas 6 million Jews will be the ones to suffer. Not muslims. Everyone knows muslims dont have any real power (aside from serving the interests of the western elite). Not mexicans. Jews.

If you lived in 1925 Germany and you said 15 years from now Germany would be killing all of europes Jews. They would think you were a maniac. Took only 15 years to tranform that Germanic collective psyche - to incite the racial hatred and barabarism of their forefathers, to want ot kill and massacre and dehumanize every Jew. The Jews of Germany were likewise warned, and they thought 'nooooo, not possible. When Hitler criticizes Jews, he speaking of the Eastern polish Jews. Not us'. Oh. He was speaking of you. And the people who backed him, were speaking of all of you.

Hitler was incredibly candid when he said

“If only one country, for whatever reason, tolerates a Jewish family in it, that family will become the germ center for fresh sedition. If one little Jewish boy survives without any Jewish education, with no synagogue and no Hebrew school, it [Judaism] is in his soul. Even if there had never been a synagogue or a Jewish school or an Old Testament, the Jewish spirit would still exist and exert its influence. It has been there from the beginning and there is no Jew, not a single one, who does not personify it.” - Robert Wistrich, Hitler's Apocalypse, p. 122; from a conversation with Croatian Foreign Minister General Kvaternik, July 21, 1941

And again, Hitler, like his elitist brethren, in Europe, Russia, and America, have the same pagan dream for our world. And Judaism and Jews stand in the way of that.

So, keep that in mind with Helen Thomas. And the next big name which comes out and accuses zionists (which implies a sure lot about Judaism, since zionism, is essentially rooted in Judaism - and thus practicers, and defenders of Judaism, and the state of Israel, which essentially means the vast majority - 90 -95 % of Jews. So keep that in mind. Anti-zionism, is a garb, for antisemitism. Doesnt matter how you rationalize it, the fact is, the supporters of zionism are Jewish, and therefore, it puts you diametrically opposed to them). of controlling the world. Remember, the elites are stirring the couldren.

"Double double, toil and trouble, fire burns and couldren bubbles"

This above, childrens 'witchs chant' essentially says all that needs to be said. Reality is skewed, and thus 'doubled'. It takes a great deal of toil and trouble, that is, collusion amongst its participants. The fire that burns, are emotions of those they seek to manipulate. And the couldren that bubbles, is the paradigm they seek to create.
edit on 4-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
oh the MOSSAD squad are on ATS today-what have Israel done wrong today that you feel the need to cover up?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This logic makes no sense my friend. So say I dislike the idea of Thanksgiving because historically it has the blood of the Native Americans on its hands, does that mean I am anti-christian? Does that mean I hate Christians? Your logic is faulty in many ways.
edit on 4-12-2010 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
seems like more anti-semitic propaganda

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
All in favour of "RANT" forum, say AYE!

All opposed so.. what?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
so because a long standing reporter who has been one since before you were most likely born come's out aginst Zionest's not the jews.. there is a difference all backed with truth.. and if you don't think their is proof you need to wake up and look.. unless you have been living in a cave.. and if you have ask bin ladin he will tell you its true lol..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Freedom of speech goes both ways. Who cares if you have a temper tantrum about her comments? she got fired from people who didn't like what she said. What would you do if you're in her shoes? Kiss butt? I surly wouldn't! Life is funny. People like you make me question my government and the people who follow blindly.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

One small problem with your OP - she is telling the truth!!

second

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

AYE, AYE, AYE,!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Please learn to distinguish between 'Zionist' and 'Jewish'.

second

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Can you please calmly and logically explain why criticism of the Zionists equates to being like a Nazi.

Isn't your vicious criticism of this woman simply fanaticism?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What are your views on freedom of speech?

second

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Bur zionists aren't Jews.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
This logic makes no sense my friend. So say I dislike the idea of Thanksgiving because historically it has the blood of the Native Americans on its hands, does that mean I am anti-christian? Does that mean I hate Christians? Your logic is faulty in many ways.
edit on 4-12-2010 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

That example is pretty inane.

Jews have been targeted for 2000 plus years.

Inquisitions, crusades, Pograms, Holocausts.

Its illogical to assume that theres a presence somewhere that seeks to destroy them? Are you really that conditioned by propaganda? Do you really think its just some random coincidence? I think you should read up more on antisemitism, cause you lack greatly in an understanding of it. It has been long, and grueling, and the lies created just to incite hatred against them people, are incredibly absurd (see, Jews caused the great plague. The reason Jews didnt die so much from the plague is because they are a hygenic people. They wash there hands constantly. Before each meal. They specially prepare their meals. etc. Or, Jews steal chsristian children, sacrifice them and use their blood to make matzah.) Do you understand how many Jews were killed, because of these inane lies? Please educate yourself. You dont seem to understand how deep the persecution and hate for them is.

Helen Thomas knows full well that the "jews" in power are secular, most probably sabbatean/frankist Jews who hate Judaism and hate the religious goal of the Jewish people. They are PUT in positions of power for the SAKE of creating the impression of a Jewish Hegeomony. and it works quite well, as we can see.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Freedom of speech goes both ways. Who cares if you have a temper tantrum about her comments? she got fired from people who didn't like what she said. What would you do if you're in her shoes? Kiss butt? I surly wouldn't! Life is funny. People like you make me question my government and the people who follow blindly.

Do you get, that what she did wasnt quite a 'career suicide'?

For instance, the idea that Jews 'govern the world' is a popular notion. Shes looked at as a courageous truth speaker, and therefore in her twisted mind, her forefeiting her public image is for the sake of building a 'truth seeker' image, which sure enough she will get.

In any case. It is such common knowledge that in the world of academia, behind the scenes, people constantly says "Jews run the world". Im not sure if its something they really believe, or a case of 'double double' ie; a perception created by repeating it over and over again as a truth. Maybe those involved with the conspiracy against the Jews say this in order that those who arent, will believe it and peddle it themselves. THIS btw, is how a 'frameup' is born. If you want to frame a group, you have tob spread lies about that said group.

Nothing has been as a longstanding as Western mans aggression against Judaism. It is so long, 2000 plus years, that it reads like an amazing novel, rather than something that be easily believed. But i can promise you, it is RELIGIOUS at its core. It is essentially Paganism, liberalism, and antinomianism, Vs. Conservatism, and discipline.

If more people understood the world of mysticism, and ideas, and how these things are taken very seriously by the elites, they would look at this subject very differently. I myself, as a gentile, have been fortunate enough to be introduced to Kabbalah, and Judaism, and so i know how profound a philosophy and esoteric religion it is.

Whether or not you regard it as true, is irrelevant. The issue is, the western elites 0 which are not Jewish, but christian/pagan aristocrats - nobles, ie; house of bourbon, saxony, savoy, windsor,orange, lorraine, hesse etc - these are the REAL power. Just look up some people. You dont have a patrilienal background that can be traced 1700 years back, with Holy Roman emperors, kings, dukes, mayors etc, without having a seemingly immutable hold on power. Look up Henri, grand duke of Luxembroug, or Otto Van Habsburg, of the house of lorraine. Im sick of people ignoring these people, who are pagans, and instead focusing, due to some laziness, or fixed belief, that Jews are the power. No - the groups, hide their power. And put Jerws,, in a innordinate concentration, in positions of power. How? Certain Jewish families sold their soul, forsook their Judaism - or moreso, despise their Judaism, embraced the gnostic, pagan philosophy, and agreed to play the role of the evil Jewish autocrat. So many Jewish families have apparently agreed to this, and they are everywhere. Obviusly the most powerful ones - rothschild, warburg, Schiff, etc, got involved in this agenda long ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
All in favour of "RANT" forum, say AYE!

All opposed so.. what?

Why?

Someone else could have posted this as a confirmation of the truth of Zionist power.

I did the opposite.

Im entitled to my interpretation of it, just as you are.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You purposefully continue to distort what I say so you can in turn offer me a history lesson, but if you remember from a previous post in another thread I explicitly said I thought Jews have had the longest reign of struggle throughout the entirety of our recorded history. However, I also mentioned I thought they have caused some, if not much, of these problems for themselves by remaining stringent and attached to one set of beliefs and to their need to remain in complete control of their "home land".

Nonetheless in my previous analogy, however bad it was, my point being was if I have a dislike for Zionism because of the bloodshed and corruptness it has ensued upon the Palestinians insofar as its own people, does that mean I have a dislike for the entirety of Judaism itself? And my answer is NO!

Your like to attribute anti-zionism to anti-semitism is disgusting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Honestly, if I were Helen Thomas, after what happened to her after her very noble and dedicated career, I'd probably say worse.

I have Jewish friends that I love dearly, but this whole Israel thing just sucks to me. I don't think they are the same thing. I think it's perverted to tie Judaism and being Jewish to the political state of Israel.

If they want to keep doing that here in America, then all the Jews just need to move back to Israel, even the ones I love. Otherwise, it isn't freaking fair.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
aye aye aye
if the zionists are in control
then are we anti zoinists?
because not all jews are zelots
if enough people come forward
then wouldnt that mean more peopel will look
and if theres nothing to look at there will be no trouble
people who dont like the spotlight
are usually hiding something in the dark

i am from a jewish family but am not a jewish religious person
i can say
good on this lady for exposing the truth
in the face of losing everything
to still tell the truth shows conviction

people listen to conviction
not propaganda
so if the movies and politicians have a hidden motive
as a decendant of the people and one of many
i say expose all and let the people decide
WHAT THEY WANT
not what is being done at the moment

xploder

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

You purposefully continue to distort what I say so you can in turn offer me a history lesson, but if you remember from a previous post in another thread I explicitly said I thought Jews have had the longest reign of struggle throughout the entirety of our recorded history. However, I also mentioned I thought they have caused some, if not much, of these problems for themselves by remaining stringent and attached to one set of beliefs and to their need to remain in complete control of their "home land".

Nonetheless in my previous analogy, however bad it was, my point being was if I have a dislike for Zionism because of the bloodshed and corruptness it has ensued upon the Palestinians insofar as its own people, does that mean I have a dislike for the entirety of Judaism itself? And my answer is NO!

Your like to attribute anti-zionism to anti-semitism is disgusting to say the least.

and im saying antizionist is a ruse, and garment for antisemitism.

supporting the idea of 'antizionism' is implicitly supporting antisemitism. It is simply a FACT. 95% of Jews, are zionists. You are therefore politically, and philosophically, opposed to them. To add to it, Zionism is not one and the same. Theres SECULAR zionism, which is a lie in itself, and theres religious Zionism. Zionism is from the Hebrew word Zion - which means a marker. It is a spiritual, and philosophical ideal, that is RELIGIOUS in nature. The secularists hijacked this Jewish dream and created their own version of it, with the Jewish people, as an ETHNIC group, divorced from any meaning or spiritual purpose, returning to Israel. This idea is flagrant and insulting, because its not based on any meaningful relationship. The meaning of Zionism, and TRUE zionism, is the Jewish dream, and desire, which is recorded in every single rabbinic work written in the last 2000 years (thousands of works) from Spain to France to Rome to Lithuania to Ukraine to Baghdad, is about returning home, to zion - which is the marker, the temple mount - where their temple once stood. Its symbol of mankinds relationship to G-d. The secularists have butchered this idea, and thus butchered the name and spiritual integrity of the Jewish people.

So excuse me, as a Gentile (im not even Jewish, mind you) that i can even find this as unfair. Its unfair because it attacks Judaism itself. No discernment is made between the seculatists and teh religious. Theyre conflated. Those jews who seek a United Israel under the Torah of Moshe are seen as the exact same, as the secularist, gnostic illuminists. That isnt fair.

In 2000 years, since the Jews have been exiled from their land, every day they pray 3 times and face Jerusalem. Everyday. And you people have this superficial "israel belongs to palestine' attitude. Palestinians are ARABS. Palestine is not even a Real name. Hadrian called Judea palestine after the enemy of the Judeans, the philistines. Do you get that? Those jordanians from the trans Jordan should go live in 1 one of the 22 arabs nations around them. Why Israel? Why cant the Hebrews - the Jews, who speak Hebrew and are ethnically connected to this land, not allowed one friggen little area? Honestly. Theres so many towns in Israel with HEBREW - not arabic names. Their names only have meaning in Hebrew. The town of Sheckem, was called by the arabs nablus. This name isnt even arabic, but latin. The romans called it 'naples' and the arabs have trouble prouncing "P" and so called its Nables.

Palestinian isnt a real people. They deserve to live in any of the Arab countries around them. Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Saudia Arabia. Any of those places would be fine.

As for Jews being responsible for their own suffering. That is absurd. Why? What have they done to arouse the hatred and malice of other peoples? Because they're insular? So? Thats called being self aware. They are Jewish, you are not. Asians are asians, Indians are indians, arabs are arabs. Whats wrong with knowing oneself, and having an ethnic identity? Jews have ALWAYS related finely with the peoples theyve lived amongst. Theres an insulation, and a need to only marry other Jews, but that does not imply anythign about their relationship with others. It shouldnt have any affect. Theres a greater beauty in their being external differences that are underlined by a deeper sense of unity, than the metling pot and assimilation that this society were living in is focing upon all of us.

Ive read often about this Jews being the source of their owmn troubles. That is a lie, and a despicable one at that, It defers all moral responsibility of the victimizer, on the victim.
edit on 4-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join