It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chosen one ?Your Ears are buzzing or you have constant high frequency noise in your head lately

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i just actually watched a david wilcox prestation where he was talking about the same things

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
... and I thought I had tinnitus. No but in all seriousness I woke up (no pun) looked at the ol lady and said "do you hear that" she said "nope". I still to this day have a constant ringing in my ears/ Hear it now. After about three days I went to the Drs. He says he couldn't find any reason why I have a ringing and dismissed it as mild tinnitus. I can block out for the most part but I have to sleep with background noise and after an hour in a silent room ill go a little kook. As for the feeling of something... I live in a country that promotes fear thru mass media outlets. I always have the TV on so theres always some lil fear monger pickin at my brain in some form or fashion. I learn somethin new everyday all thanks to ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well, I have been through the 'ringer ' on this, pun intended. I had all sorts of tests, and mine is the TMJ variety. Supposedly, the hearing test that you can get at the clinic can determine if the sound is being generated inside your cochlia (spelling?), in the auditory nerver, or in the brain. If it is the cochlia, then the hairs that respond to the frequency you are hearing are in a some kind of spasm and there are treatments for that. Worth a shot to find out where it is originating.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Im pretty sure its just some higher power pushing themselves into my mind...I close my eyes to make it stop...
I wake up the next morning
:/

and like the other guy it causes insomnia

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have a persistent high pitched whistle in my left ear, and sometimes it sounds like birds chirping. I just put it down to tinnitus. Had it for years.

Tinnitus
edit on 4/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I understand exactly what is being said; it is part ofthe reason why I joined this site.

To find others.

There is knowledge out there available to those who keep an open mind and actively seek it. The hard part is having to sift through mountains of data in order to find a single sentence that reveals the next mountain of data.

There was a thread started in the last couple days asking why there are no more Prophets. The fact is that is not entirely true. Yes, the time of having a single guide for the masses has passed, the reason for this is that all the information is available now. Part of the test (for lack of a better term) is whether an individual seeks out that information or just keeps plodding along, apeased by shiney trinkets or polished words.

There are teachers and there are students, each can recognize the other. The flip side of this however is that both can also recognize those on whom thier efforts would be wasted.

Unlike previous ages, this is not a situation where 'everyone gets to play'. Everyone has been sent an invitation, yes, but not all can read it and many more are too busy with thier day to day lives to bother. The most discouraging group, and the largest, are those who choose to ignore it out of fear that it will make them stand out.

Herd mentality at it's finest; Political Correctness at it's worst.

Sadly all of these people, by their own actions, are lost. By the time situations become obvious to everyone there will not be enough time to accomplish what is required.

To quote Lawrence Fishburne/Morpheous in The Matrix (a series of movies far closer to prophecy then entertainment)...

There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

In this context, that means a person needs to fully understand not just know.

This understanding cannot be rushed...there are no crash courses or Cliff Notes available.

Those to whom this thread (and post) are directed at have in many cases given thier lives to the pursuit of an answer whose question is also unknown. There is a deep feeling, almost a click, when a peice of the puzzle is discovered.

When enough pieces are known information becomes 'available' beyond the sum of the parts.

There are also instructions, or tasks, such as what we see here that need to be undertaken.

There will be more to follow, in time.

edit on 4-12-2010 by [davinci] because: Contenrt

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I have a persistent high pitched whistle in my left ear, and sometimes it sounds like birds chirping. I just put it down to tinnitus. Had it for years.

Tinnitus
edit on 4/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Tinnitus has already been THOROUGHLY discussed already in this thread...
xoxo

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

Yeah, I know, I was just saying thats what I have always put my "annoyance" down too, the link was just a courtesy :-p lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I know tinnitus has already been discussed, but I wanted to add something. You can have a constant buzzing or similar noise without any damage to your ears or nerves. It may be a simple oversensitivity to specific frequencies - when the brain isn't stimulated enough with these tones it creates them on its own to compensate.
A good way to train yourself to ignore this sound is to avoid silent environments. When going to sleep, leave a radio on or use some noise generator (like, I don't know, play the sound of water waves, or wind in a forest, etc.). Simply having the window open helps a lot if you can hear some environmental sounds - unless it's freezing outside

It has nothing to do with being "chosen"

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
My sound, is changing pitch when i think of something new or something revelation.. its changes to a deeper sound and stays like that , and i just concentrate and im able to tune it down to my normal annoyed "normal" sound again. tried several times listening to background sounds like music, but its still there.. always been.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
omg, ...

I freaking feel like Neo from the Matrix right now ......

" Stella attempts a roundhouse kick and promptly tears his sack "

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Any one suffering from the Chosen One Syndrome should take a cup of Sanity twice a day...gluck

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This was happening a while back. I have noticed a few pitches here and there...and one day I was hearing weird repetitive sounds... I told people it sounded like a giant robot fapping non-stop. that's all I could think about when I was hearing it. That's the only way I can describe it. One night I distinctively heard myself say 'the devil"...among other strange things, most not nearly as incrementing.

i am in a state of anticipation but i don't know if that's just wishful thinking.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Any one suffering from the Chosen One Syndrome should take a cup of Sanity twice a day...gluck

yeah... because beer certainly makes you sane.

I don't think I am "the chosen one" ...7th son of a 7th son was a badass album though \../

anywho... how is there going to be millions of chosen ones again?

All I know is I bet aliens are hot.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

seek medical advice first
if all else fails try this

meditate with these thoughts
imagine creating a bubble around yourself
you are at the center
hold the bubble in your mind till you can do it without much effort
when ever you are effected
bring the bubble in your mind
back up around you
perfect spheres are hard to penitrate
but easy to perpatrate
gives the mind something to do

xploder

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by relu84

seek medical advice first
if all else fails try this

meditate with these thoughts
imagine creating a bubble around yourself
you are at the center
hold the bubble in your mind till you can do it without much effort
when ever you are effected
bring the bubble in your mind
back up around you
perfect spheres are hard to penitrate
but easy to perpatrate
gives the mind something to do

xploder

i had to question what you meant by "perpatrate" because for a second i was thinking you were committing crimes within bubbles where you can't be fired upon but then I realized you meant "perpetuate" perhaps...but just in case i looked up "perpatrate" because i don't know how to spell that word either... and i just want y'all to know that google was wrong! It didn't not know what i meant. it did not pull up "perpetrate"... it pulled up "perpetuate" which is actually where I got the idea that you mea.... HEY ... wait a second!

Not only is google a damn good speller... GOOGLE IS PSYCHIC!

That is freaky.
edit on 4-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yep, I'd like some source on this too OP, because I have both 'symptoms' you describe.

It is not tinnitus or anything medical as I have had my doctor check about 5 times now.

No loud exposure to sounds, no repetetive sounds.

Is there any form of HAARP down here in Australia ? East coast ?

I wouldnt have bothered even opening this thread except the ear problem, & the fact I sent a mate an email earlier in the day asking if the feeling he has been describing lately about a 'feeling' that something big coming is getting stronger, as that same feeling I have is growing. It has created a level of anxiety in me on some days lately.

Ive got no opinion, I feel odd considering it, but its also odd theres many more out there with the same problems. Again, its not medical, Ive even had x-rays on my head & neck recently. Id love a source so I can hunt down my own answers as my doc cant find one, & I havent even gone into the 'feeling' bit with him.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Listen to "stairway to heaven" by led zeppelin. A prophetic song i believe. Some of the lyrics; "your head is humming and it won't go, incase you don't know- the piper's calling you to join him. Dear lady can you hear the wind blow, and did you know? Your stairway lies on the whispering wind" Krsna, or god, plays the flute or pipe. Robert plant has said that when he wrote this song, the words flowed from somewhere outside of him, from another source. The whole song is very spiritual if you carefully listen.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
... and I thought I had tinnitus. No but in all seriousness I woke up (no pun) looked at the ol lady and said "do you hear that" she said "nope". I still to this day have a constant ringing in my ears/ Hear it now. After about three days I went to the Drs. He says he couldn't find any reason why I have a ringing and dismissed it as mild tinnitus. I can block out for the most part but I have to sleep with background noise and after an hour in a silent room ill go a little kook. As for the feeling of something... I live in a country that promotes fear thru mass media outlets. I always have the TV on so theres always some lil fear monger pickin at my brain in some form or fashion. I learn somethin new everyday all thanks to ATS.

funny you mention as "i woke up"

One day I was laying in bed asleep before all this started and I heard a weird "buzz/blap" like a loud radio signal that suddenly gets cut off or tweaked or something. It sound as if there had been an actual "thing" inside my head that just got blown out and as I woke up all I could think is how I felt "it's gone... and now my mind is clear"
I have no idea what "IT" was and if "it' is really gone or if it's just a feeling of clarity all of the sudden. whatever this sound was it woke me up startled out of sound sleep and i could really feel it, it was like it vibrated deep inside my head and almost like something came apart and opened up and i just had this weird feeling of things like "finally I can think, there's nothing in the way"...which is odd because I'm pretty sure i could already think. It's so hard to explain but it was more of a feeling than words. Like not only had i woken up from sleep but i had really really woken up from sleep. it was odd. i have no idea what it was but I was convinced that someone was playing with some # near the house, radio signals or something. It made me a little paranoid but in that second right as it happened i can't forget how it felt, it was very abrupt, like my mind had been shocked and it came with a feeling like "FINALLY WAKE UP"
Kinda freaked me out. I have to say it wasn't exactly pleasant but it only lasted for a second.
edit on 4-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Hi SNAFU38, I also have what i and some others call the hum. U need to listen to the noise and study it know it indide out then use it to put yourself to sleep, If you read the post by davinci and passed over what he/she said to quickly you missed the post and would be best to read it again, There is much he/she has said between the lines the stuff that brought him/her to ATS. And also myself. It is not just a sound it's an invertation as you will see.
Kind regards robbo
Oh and thank you OP S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join