It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

It would be totally rad if you guys posted some of your efforts if you decide to do your own version of the note sequence.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but are these notes all ascending?

If so, there are some pretty wide jumps throughout it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

No, the 3rd note is played lower than the 2nd. If you play guitar, it pretty much corresponds to the upper section of a regular pentatonic scale.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

That bands cover art is full of illuminati symbolism. This is all apart of the satanic new age movement. Don't buy into this bs, it will only come back to haunt you.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here is a playlist link for acid mothers temple of the melting ufos.

some...interesting stuff.

Its like Tangerine Dream meets Pantera.

www.playlist.com.../all/1

just not as good LOL
edit on 4/12/10 by felonius because: add

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

i really love their track pink lady lemonade....tune is awsome, good track to just sit and chill out to

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakeNBake

That bands cover art is full of illuminati symbolism. This is all apart of the satanic new age movement. Don't buy into this bs, it will only come back to haunt you.

Do you care to elaborate? What is the symbolism? Why is "New Age" Satanic? Most Satanic stuff seems fullso fhate, not of love, which most "New Age" stuff is.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

They play that track at every concert. It's kind of their theme, or a reoccurring invocation of sorts. Kawabata's (the lead guitarist's) philosophy of music is worth checking out.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakeNBake

It has a pyramid on the cover and woman posing, it's not like the Illuminati has the pyramid as a shape copyrighted or something. Besides, this band does their own distribution. They're not linked to any major record companies.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

leave the patients outside and do it on your own. but tune your piano first.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

do u think the notes in that track help open the third eye seeing as it is repetetive and goes on for like an hour.....makes me feel trippy i can listen to it all day on repat when im doing my house work lol

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

I would recommend uploading files to bandcamp.com if you're planning on participating in this group melody construction idea. Expect to see my version appear on this thread sooner than later.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You can play those 6 notes here: www.flashmusicgames.com...

You can even set it up to repeat.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I believe they do something regarding the pineal gland, secreting '___' because of resonant frequencies that enter through the ear canal, getting transmitted via electrical impulses. Somehow this specific frequency seems to cause the "3rd eye" chakra to activate, meaning '___' has been released.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

Oh neat, I can't get it to repeat using the correct octaves, but this is a good program for beginners learning music theory.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Music is very powerful. My favourite instrument is the flute although I also play the guitar.

There is a mathematical perfection in music and there is also a purpose in each note. The combination of notes give rise to a required state of mind and emotion. For example, major chords have a happy feeling whilst the minors chords give rise to a sad and melancholic feeling. Same applies to music in minor keys as opposed to major keys.

The point I really want to make is that it is everyone's choice what they get out of music. Playing repetitively the notes mentioned in the OP may in fact be too one-sided , giving only a limited scope for spiritual development. Whether it affects the third eye or not is open for discussion. I think there is more benefits to be gained by experimenting with different kinds of music.

It is true that artists and musicians have long discovered the power of notes and chords. Our friendly (or should I say fiendly) composer Carl Orff (no connection with Boris Carloff) certainly knew what he liked. I give you Carmina Burana.

edit on 4-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTime
reply to post by pipconvert

yes you can do what your saying with great results.. These sounds you require are very easy to find..

Solffegio is the 'key' to finding these frequencies.. Have a troll round im sure youtube has ALL the ones you require.

(UT) 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
(RE) 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
(MI) 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
(FA) 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
(SOL) 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
(LA) 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

found this one

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by remrem

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This stuff about the SOLFRAGGIO SEQUENCE is really interesting.

If you hit the hyperlink MAETHAM you can listen to my track MAETHAM which is essentially using the SOLFRAGGIO SEQUENCE from start to finish. It lasts a full 40 minutes. I advise that you download it and listen to it at bed time on your MP3 player. Remember to create a data backup of the MP3 and burn it to audio CD for playing on your HiFi audio system. Just as the original thread suggests the relationship between the notes sets off certain harmonic vibrations that can stimulate the naturally occurring hallucinogenic '___' found in the Pineal Gland of the brain which is often called the THIRD EYE or CROWN CHAKRA by those who practice RAJA YOGA MEDITATION. By listening to this track at night before sleeping it will guarantee a stress free night but might also trigger a vivid LUCID DREAM EXPERIENCE. I give my permission for you to free of chargely share this track # 291 MAETHAM GB-XYN-09-00034 with everyone. My gift to the world. All Rights Reserved. SHIMONO

Google Video Link

edit on 4/12/2010 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Tangerine Dream meets Pantera is a good way of describing it, I think I'll have to borrow that phrase at some point, just to let you know.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join