It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I played note after note in search of opening this third eye mumbo jumbo...

was all a crock of phooey..

until I cranked the bass up on my amp

and OMG I hit the.....BROWN NOTE!

My 3rd eye opened and I swear it just flowed out all over my couch, down my pants legs, into my shoes.

it was it.

I had opened this 3rd eye and nothing but it came pouring out thus awakening in me this deep spiritual feeling that something must come next. But I sat there in my own it awaiting with my 3rd eye fully open and spewing forth it that I then realized what came next!

A Shower of discontent to cleanse the 3rd eye...

and thus I rose, forever changed by the it that fell from my 3rd eye.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I've seen acid mothers temple live !

I just stood there the entire time mesmerized!

they are great live such a wall of sound and totally psychadelic !

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Eastern mystics recently revealed to the West that secret societies have used specific repeated notes for centuries during rituals, that create a resonant frequency in the brain which naturally stimulates the pineal gland, releasing '___'.

The notes are D A G D C Gb repeated. Musicians, give it a try. I've found that it does something if repeated for a length of time.

Here's a link to the Japanese musicians that leaked this knowledge in 2008 on their album "Cometary Orbital Drive":

www.progarchives.com...

Interesting what happens when you combine cymatics with the music of a famous Austrian Freemason;

At 49 seconds note the interesting seven pointed star that is formed.

Many old temples have been found to resonate certain frequencies more strongly than others.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I'm definitely going to try this.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I love using instruments to resonate with different chakras. It can be so healing. I bought a double-side D#13 tankdrum to resonate with the sacral chakra at Tankdrum.com a few months ago and everyone loves it even though I am not the best player. I researched these instruments extensively upon purchasing, and I ended up getting a tankdrum and I am so glad I did! Anyway, here is a link to a drum like mine (not me in the video) in case you would like to hear a tankdrum in action.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, I am experimenting with this as we speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join