It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Also check out Tom Kenyon's site. He's got free sound gifts at this page: tomkenyon.com...

The Pineal Dimensional Attunement is great for accessing higher dimensions.

I can second that Tom's Pineal Attunement track does have some effect. Whether it's really manipulating or activating the Pineal, well, who knows.

There's much discussion in this very long and interesting thread about the Pineal and '___' creation which is one of my pet topics

I've experimented with one or two methods of '___' 'production' including the use of plant medicines (which we can't talk about on ATS), music, and dark room technology.

Some posters have wondered if their feelings of 'space-out' are indicative of '___' secretion. Whilst this could well be true for incredibly tiny amounts of '___', questions about the effect of a 'meaningful' amount of '___' fall into the realm of 'if you have to ask, it's not it'.

During '___' experiences, I've found the right music is incredibly powerful, and recently I've been collecting tracks for an upcoming session in Jan. If anyone has similar experience and any recommendations, please post or U2U.

Thanks a million.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I'd love to go down to Brazil and take part in a legal Ayahuasca ceremony.

If you have to ask, it isn't it. I agree with that statement.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Don't wan't to risk endangering or side-tracking your thread, but you really don't have to go to Brazil anymore (or Equador/Colombia/Peru)

The Santo Daime have made massive strides in legalising Ayahuasca ceremonies in many western countries, USA included. Here's just one example:

Good news for Oregon members of the Santo Daime religious movement. On March 18, 2009, a federal district court ruled in favor of the Santo Daime branch, that uses a '___'-containing brew (ayahuasca) in their ceremonies.

azarius.net...

edit on 12/12/10 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I appreciate you trying to preserve my thread. The info sounds interesting. I like to research these kinds of things. But, yes, you are correct, I'd like to stick to the thread topic of endogenous '___' released through certain frequencies.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

As to what tuning would be best for december 2010, maybe this has the answers - vaczy.dk...

I had a look but couldn't find any information to support my idea that greeks used different referrence pitches at different times of the year but if I can I'll post it here - pretty sure I've heard about it before...

Also this is really interesting the creation of the musical scale

there is information there to suggest that A432hz is really close to the sacred kung tone of ancient chinese mythology.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S) Todd Rundgen - didn't like the disco track or the other one but Ikon is
thanks for posting it..

1:55 -...
awesome...
edit on 12/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, it wasn’t that simple to play the 528 Hz on a piano or guitar, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today. Later, we should explore that the difference between how we create music today vs. how we used to create it, and how that simple change has made all of the difference in the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Wonderful replies all! Another point?

If it is true that any 2 notes harmonize chordantly (happy-joy) and/or DIS-chordantly(sad-blues)..then it should be figured that since there are 13 notes...we have possible combinations of 13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x13x
13x13x13x13 of note combos. So try the math!

The ancients knew of the psychoactive properties of tonal combinations.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I thought that the West only has 12 tones?
Am I missing your point?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

I thought that the West only has 12 tones?
Am I missing your point?

In pentatonic folk music semitones do not exist. By practical experience, people have found out that the five-note scale allowed the possibility of playing in any key without significant disharmony.

That is the scale that I learnt by ear naturally when I tried to play guitar along to music off the radio etc - you find 2-3 of the notes in the song and you can build a 5 note scale around it in a matter of minutes - we have an octave divided into 12 notes in the western world.

Arab music divides the octave into sixteen unequal intervals. The Persians divided their octave into 24 steps, so they must have used quarter tones. From excavated Egyptian flutes, a seven note scale C, D, E, F#, G, A, B, has been discovered, which is identical with the Syntolydian scale of ancient Greece. Japanese music used mainly a pentatonic scale.

the creation of the musical scale

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wonder if binaural waves would be a way of stimulating the Pineal gland.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Folks...I thought it was clear. The 13th note is the octave of the 1st. Therefore, there are 12 actual notes minus the octave.
Therefore...it is 12X12X12etc...twelve times.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's what I thought, so I was confused about what that other user was saying.
I still don't know what 12X12X12 means...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It means you have combinations of notes when you multiply 12 x 12...take that answer and multiply that by 12...take that number...and multiply that by 12...and do that 12 times.

That is how many combinations there are of tones/basic harmonies, and even more when you use full chords, triads etc... I believe its in the millions or higher.

I am just providing the info to how many tonal combinations there are and can be.....

Thanks for playing!

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ahhh, got yah. Interesting to think about that. Millions of combos. That's why music is so multifaceted and different from itself I guess. Cool to think about.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Washingtongrewhemp;

Let me thank you again for this thread, it has made me research some things regarding math and music.

Firstly, I havent been able to find this sequence mentioned anywhere else....nothing about buddhist monks or anything. Im wondering if this is sort of like an "in joke" with the band and not to be taken literally.

Secondly, I had never heard of Solfeggio before this thread, but after researching them, I again cannot find any more evidence or proof; everyone just points back to one guy and a book he wrote, and the claim that "528hz is used to repair DNA" is one that I cannot find evidence for.

Thirdly, this search led to Dr Royal Rife, who claims that "every disease has a frequency" and invented something called "frequency therapy". I have found lists of these afflictions and what frequencies affect them. Again, I cannot find much more corroborating evidence.

Fourthly, this search led me to some interesting mathematical pages. People have some interesting theories. But an issue that got raised that made me question some things: we may not have math figured out. As much as we have gained a near godly amount of physics knowledge, some of our basic assumptions may be wrong....for example, why does a circle have 360 degrees? Why not 432 degrees? I found this posted from a person on another website:

Did you know 432 squared = 186,624 close to speed of light @ 186,242 mps (0.02% diff).

What if a circle had 432 degrees, then each degree would be 1.2 a harmonic of 12. That would mean time would be synchronised with the speed of light. Not out of phase as it is now. Because a clock is 12 based. 360/12 = 30 whereas 432/12 = 36. Also 360/24hrs = 15 (5 x3) while 432/24hrs = 18 (2 x9).

Very interesting stuff! It turns out the reason we have 360 degrees in a circle is because the babylonians had a base60 system and decided to divide a circle into 360 degreees! Maybe the reason Einstein could never make a unified system is because he was working with a flawed system to begin with.

I am going to keep researching and try and find more information about "healing" or "meditative" frequencies, so that I can tune my drums to them.

edit on 15-12-2010 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

You're very welcome aching_knuckles. This thread has been straight up enlightening for me. I've learned so much about music and the mathematics behind it, beyond theory even, which is amazing. Still in the realm of theory maybe, but with more profound implications.

What you said about mathematics I agree with. Music can be described with math, as can chemical reactions in the brain, so it made me think of a few new videos to post.

First, I'd like to post this live footage of Acid Mothers Temple playing a variation of the 6 mystical notes, which they eventually resolve into a total freak-out:

Second is this Boards of Canada song called "Music Is Math" which speaks for itself. No "solfeggio frequencies," but very calming I've found:

It's even cooler if you start the first song, then when it gets too crazy towards the end, fade out of the first song into the Boards of Canada song and it links up nicely.

What are your thoughts on sampling?

I'm very excited by music, so bare with me here...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was just reading about AMT and I found this page:

www.progarchives.com...

The last review on the page mentions the 6 mystical notes, which they claim are A-E-D-A-G-Db, and are 4 whole steps up from the ones that you posted. Do you know why there is this discrepancy? If at all possible, perhaps put the liner notes here exactly? Perhaps the notes are in the in the wrong key, as the interval is the same:

+7 halftones, -2 halftones, +7, -2, +6, repeat

So perhaps it is not even the notes themselves but the interval (which I believe had been brought up in this thread previously) but you would think specific frequencies would be needed to interact with each other to supposedly set off the "correct" vibrations.
edit on 16-12-2010 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Oh, nice. That's actually the same page I posted in the OP. Seems like a neat collection of music reviews. As far as the correct notes, I'm pretty sure they are what I said. I actually let a friend borrow the CD a while back and he hasn't given it back yet, so I basically just had to listen to the songs, which I had backed up on my computer prior, learning the notes in real time. But perhaps it is more the ratio of tones, like you said, the interval that makes a difference. I'm still very intrigued by what people have been saying about A430 vs. A440 though. If only we could just ask Makoto Kawabata (lead guitarist for AMT) himself!
edit on 16-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well if you do a google search on that string of notes, alot about AMT comes up...and when you do a google search on the note string you posted, only this thread shows up!! Where did you get that string of notes?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The notes came from the Acid Mothers Temple album "Cometary Orbital Drive." It says in the liner notes the thing about secret societies using these notes. I just listened to the album, then learned the notes by ear. Then I realized what I was playing and wrote it down.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join