It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Those Beethoven stretches were interesting I've never heard that done before (I'm kind of new to the electronic/digital music scene).

It wouldn't be hard to believe that those AMT members probably did find some ancient tonal secret from Japans past that has some sort of effect on humans. I mean that's why great music is still played right? Music definitely has healing capabilities, I think everyone can agree to that. Plus Music Therapy is a booming subject these days too.

It's interesting I often contemplate where music is going and if the greatest songs have already been written. I usually just come back to the same conclusion though, the possibilities are endless.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This reminds me a lot of binaural beats. That's when you play a slightly different tone in each ear, your brain combines these sounds to create a sort of pulse effect. Match this pulse to certain frequencies and you can "program" your brain into behaving in certain ways (ex. 7-13 Hz is a state of relaxation, 13-29 Hz is creative active thinking). I've personally tried this, and it's definitely neat, but I'd say it's more of a placebo effect rather than re-programming my brain to feel certain things by listening to stuff. I leave that to U.S. news propaganda

Check out i-doser if you want to supposedly try out some audio drugs... You can find binaural beats pretty much everywhere on the net, just sit back with some good headphones and see what it does!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

The notes posted in the original OP acutally have nothing to do with bineural beats, actually that's not completely true. But I would urge you to read the original OP on the original thread and refer to plex's posts for the original melodies from the ex-Yakuza musicians. Page 4 of the original post. Namaste.
edit on 7-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: mssing letter

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by asmall89

When I first heard those Beethoven stretches, I thought that it was some of the best ambient music I'd ever heard. It's amazing what slowing everything down can do.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by dragonsmusic

It needs to be repeated for about 20 minutes for the effect to be felt. That's been my experience at least. A little extra texture helps too, maybe from fuzz or slight echo.

If you listen to any repeating set of notes for 20minutes straight, especially with the presuggestion that you're going to "feel something", you're obviously going to "feel something". Thats like telling someone to stare at flashing lights for 20minutes straight then close their eyes and saying they'll "see things", well dur. Obviously.
Sure these notes together might be pleasant to listen to and it certainly doesn't hurt to relax and absorb music like this for 20minutes, but its not going to make anyone a psychic cyclops sorry. Opening the 3rd eye is such a vague idea in the first place that anyone can claim or interpert as they will. Nothing mystical or supernatural about any of this, just good ole fashion music not magic music.
edit on 7-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Not all music does "things" to you, no matter how presuggested one is. This is about frequencies - certain notes are certain freqencies and instruments furthermore can be set on various freqencies. Pretty much everything in existence has some kind of frequency and now it seems like you are saying that these freqencies cannot affect us?

I suggest you view some of the information shared on this thread. Your frequencies seem to be quite low, you could do some tuning

-v

PS. Had to emphasize that because we all have unique frequencies, therefore it depends on you what you will find resonating with your frequencies. OK, this sound pretty new age, but can we dismiss the possibility just because it has the stench of "new age"?
edit on 7-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 248

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I'd like to direct you to a very informative thread about '___' and the pineal gland, but the thread has been closed down after only being ATS for about 3 days. Here's the video from that thread:

I would recommend that you watch this, then contemplate the fact that '___' is an endogenous chemical, occurring naturally in the brain.

After you contemplate this, look into the Japanese acid rock band Acid Mothers Temple and the Melting Paraiso UFO. They have an album called "Cometary Orbital Drive" on which they declare (in the liner notes) it is based off 6 mystical notes that they also claim secret societies have used for thousands of years to achieve elevated states of consciousness. Band members include ex-Yakuza, farmers, and businessmen who gave up their lives as they know it, to be in a "Soul Collective" acid space rock band. If you're not following the Eastern Takeover, then don't bother responding.

Honestly, if you're not experienced with L, I don't expect much from you.

Try reading up on the information before posting.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
When talking about Solfeggio, you have to visit the abrahadabra forums.
These guys have an enormous wealth about sacred geometry and the likes.
forums.abrahadabra.com...

The tones have the power to lift big rocks.
www.crystalinks.com...
Also take a look at Coral Castle and Tesla.

In combination with binaural beats, you can seriously get high from them.
www.youtube.com...

Nice to see this topic being covered.
I want to try using '___' some time, but haven't find the time yet.
Good luck and nice find!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

greetings and blessings...I appreciate your great posting WGH...but I do want to mention here that it wasnt a Japanese band that "leaked" this info...Notes and tones activating chakras and the pineal gland..well, this is ancient wisdom!!!! lol Much Love to you blessings from frisco

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have created and uploaded a WAV file containing the musical notes "D A G D C Gb". Put it on repeat and let us know if you get any results.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

I have a question about all this, it sounds so overwhelming. I play drums also, and I don't really tune my drums, I just tune them til it sounds right to me. So I have no idea how to make sure it's in a 432 hz range. I didn't even know you could change that part of it. So what I'm thinking is that if the 432 is the more natural one in tune with the earth itself, if I just go by feel and what sounds pleasant to me, wouldn't that probably lead me to the right way to tune them? Also, I am considering getting a djembe and I like them because my hands will be making the sounds and if my hands are in contact with an all natural musical instrument (I would make sure it's all natural fibers, wood, and skin) and I go by feel, wouldn't that make it naturally in harmony with earth?

(I hope this doesn't sound stupid)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Can anyone find coincidences among the:

1) Chinese Buddha chant
www.youtube.com...
2) Catholics church organ/hymns
3) Australian Aborigines Didgeridoo
www.youtube.com...

They all share some attributes like
1) ancient
2) ambient music or atmospheric
3) sacred / spiritual

do these relate to the frequencies of what this thread is talking about?
are there any ancient/sacred groups in the world also do these kind of sound/music/frequency?

edit on 7-12-2010 by LURSEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I went to my piano and tried it, but I don't know if I have the patients to do it for 20 minutes straight. I grated on my nerves after a few rounds. Plus my piano really needs to be tuned.
edit on 4-12-2010 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

If you run out of patients just drop by the nearest hospital!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by leecarver

Absolutely worthless link.

Spam.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schlub

Cute.

yes, people use spell check, but corrupting a thread doesn't make you look smarter.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What do I see when my third eye opens?

Do be specific.

All that I've read so far has tangentental meaning to your specific post.

What do I see when my third eye opens?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTime
The notes you refer to are called solfeggio frequencies...Musicians refer to this tonal scale as the perfect circle of sound..

I'm friends with at least 20, am a musician myself and none of us call it that.

Or Hydrosonics (BioEnergetic)

Bioenergetic Hydrosonics as apposed to what?

is the area of research and practice in this field. Now, this all gets very interesting as this post touches on one of earths most closely guarded secrets, Why ? Well let me explain.

These frquencies are the key to life ! Your information about the pineal gland is correct, But how does sound activate a gland ? Its all down to harmonics and resonant frequencies.. As the oscilation of the solfeggio frequencies interact the changeover point in the base amplitude results in producing whats known as a binaural beat,
wtf are you talking about. It has absolutely nothing to do with amplitude whatsoever. What you do, is take one PURE TONE frequency in one ear, and another lower/higher pure tone frequency in the other ear and an EFFECT is created BY YOUR BRAIN through its own inability to process the 2 sounds correctly. This effect is a binaural beat also known as a PHANTOM TONE which will have a frequency equal to the difference between the 2 initial frequencies. EXAMPLE - 440Hz in one ear, 432Hz in the other = 8Hz in your head. Its not 'real' per se, either.

This is what excites the gland and produces the chemical. Symbolic of this gland is the accorn within the Catholic church, infact the solffegio frequencies were suppressed practice by the Catholic church some time ago. The reason for this is self explanatory, not only can these frequencies interact in a good way, they are also used to produce whats known as the devils chord or Devils interval. These tone being C & F#. Fear or Conspiracy modern music today is constructed with all this technology to hand.. Lady Gaga.. BEP, The music industry dont want you knowing any of this...

Says ONE man. He 'thought' he had found something and then another man came along - the 2nd man was already a known & proven con-artist and he 'co-wrote' a book with the first man, but didn't pay him, and interfered with the first man's information, modified the frequencies and THEN released them to the public....

what a freaking reliable source....

I'm referring of course to Joseph Puelo and Dr. Len Horowitz.

This is a massive subject and well worth a look into. Check out the 'sapphire portal' on youtube to get a taster of what the solfeggio frequencies are all about in practice.

Why not check out the 2 men who founded the ENTIRE MOVEMENT and dig up the facts behind the BS.

If people are interested i would be happy to share my knowledge with you on this one. I'm well researched.

you are not well researched.

I know a handful of people who have visited ATS who HAVE researched this well,
and you are NOT one of them.
I wouldn't say I am as well researched as these guys..
but I can spot BS when others post it.

Watching a youtube channels videos and regurgitating promotional crap is NOT research.

Who knows before long you too could fathom out the biggest life secret ever to be told !

you read like an evangelist when you spout drivel like that.

Please do ask questions because this is one hell of a big conspiracy !

What are the frequencies exactly, where have they been used in history, by whom, what noted effects? what are the intruments throughout all known history that resonate or are intended to 'intereact' with the frequencies of the solfeggio scale? and which aren't?? who is making money of things related to Solfeggio?

How does the Solfeggio scale 'fit' into western/eastern music? I mean you claim to know all this stuff about the music industry...

do you know the difference? equal temperament v just intonation? Standard A=440 v A=432? I Highly doubt it.

So what is my motivation for posting? Just to have a go at you? no.

you got many stars for a post that was completely ignorant,
when the purpose of this site is to DENY ignorance.

That doesn't mean denying your own stupidity.
It means not allowing ignorant & downright incorrect concepts to be spread around like gospel.

P.S)

RE:chakras

anyone ever noticed that different 'religions' and belief systems depict the chakra system COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY? so which is it guys? 12 chakras? 7? what are the resonant frequencies from which the colour and sound associations are derived????

-B.M
edit on 7/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

I'd like to direct you to a very informative thread about '___' and the pineal gland, but the thread has been closed down after only being ATS for about 3 days.

'___' is technically more illegal then heroin DESPITE small quanities being consumed every night by every single sleeping human, and all plant & animal life for that matter. Nonetheless, its illegal (though I don't know if anyone was ever prosecuted for it). Hence you violated T&C and the thread couldn't remain. Its happened to me too.

it is based off 6 mystical notes that they also claim secret societies have used for thousands of years to achieve elevated states of consciousness.
that much I believe. But I need to see proof that it has anything to do with Horowitz/Puelo's Solfeggio frequencies - and I highly doubt that it does.
edit on 8/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by wrathofall

I have a question about all this, it sounds so overwhelming. I play drums also, and I don't really tune my drums, I just tune them til it sounds right to me. So I have no idea how to make sure it's in a 432 hz range. I didn't even know you could change that part of it. So what I'm thinking is that if the 432 is the more natural one in tune with the earth itself, if I just go by feel and what sounds pleasant to me, wouldn't that probably lead me to the right way to tune them? Also, I am considering getting a djembe and I like them because my hands will be making the sounds and if my hands are in contact with an all natural musical instrument (I would make sure it's all natural fibers, wood, and skin) and I go by feel, wouldn't that make it naturally in harmony with earth?

(I hope this doesn't sound stupid)

youtube micro-tonal music. This style is familiar to middle eastern ears and those raised listening to it.

To people in western countries listening to equally tempered music will not initially find microtonal music pleasant to listen to..

you have to adjust to it. Therefore I think that what sound you were 'naturally' tuning toward because it 'sounded pleasant' may have more to do with what you were raised listening to...

what your ears have grown used to.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pforkp
Check out i-doser if you want to supposedly try out some audio drugs... You can find binaural beats pretty much everywhere on the net, just sit back with some good headphones and see what it does!

I did about a year ago and never again.
It really messed up my meditations.
Also the effects were nothing like the drugs they were supposed to emulate.
And some emulated "drugs" that simply don't exist.
I don't think that company know exactly what they're doing or its at least not what they claim.

-B.M
edit on 8/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join