It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day from W.A. ATS Members- My "opinion" Shame on half of you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello and welcome from another West Oz member. Totally agree with your sentiments.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS,TOMFROMOZ...Always good to have new members hope to see soon on the main forum..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Opinions are highly overrated. They spring from ego, and ultimately they don't really matter for much.

Well, that's your opinion, and you have the right to it. (I disagree with it ).

Welcome, to the OP!
I haven't seen much of what you are pointing out here, but I know it happens everywhere occasionally.
Sometimes people use the opinion claim to counter valid argument though- like as in,
"Coffee is made from cows."
"No it"s not. It's made from a plant."
"Hey, it's my opinion, and no one has the right to tell me my opinion is wrong!"

Sometimes

It is just

wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

I would give you a star if I could over the opinion remark...

What's worse, a mod came out the other day to tell people to stay out of threads that do not interest them or that they don't agree with. ( its ok to disagree but they get rude about it) Most didn't listen. It's an ego thing in my opinion. Because they don't agree and have given opinions why...they'll put the OP down ....sarcastic self- righteous statements all because they don't agree w/ the evidence or the opinion of the OP.

Thanks for pointing that out....and welcome. I look forward to your opinions..(w)

edit on 24-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I agree. And welcome

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

there are a crapload of children, religulons, and flat out morons on this sight...
get used to dealing with their nonsense, because the mods don't do a damn thing about stupidity....
dog help you if you mention drugs, the use there of, use a naughty word, or criticise the site..
but go ahead and be a stupid idiot who posts one post after another of complete and utter retardation, and you are good to go...as long as there are members generating revenue, it's all good...just don't swear, talk about something 75% of the population does, or call this site out on ANYTHING it does regardless of how ridiculous, and you will be fine...

OH, I almost forgot...if you talk about ufo's, or aliens, be prepared to be bombarded by religious idiots claiming it's all demons or some such nonsense....this site has long since been infiltrated by fanatics...speaking of which, check out my new thread...if it, and this post still exist, lol....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Why'd someone wake up a two a a half year old 'introduction' thread?
(and it's an introduction thread that got nailed by the mods right off the bat for bad language)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join