It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting - New Dolores Cannon Interview ( 4 Part )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just found some new interviews from past life regressionist Dolores Cannon and thought I'd share it with my fellow ATSers. She makes a lot of sense, and has a lot of experience in her field of expertise.

It covers a lot of the subjects that we discuss here on ATS, and she explains it very clearly. Dolores Cannon is one of the only people I believe on these subjects, but get back to me on what you think.

Enjoy

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Saw Dolores live recently - amazing stuff, especially the group regression....

I have tried (in success) her 'light' version - and woah it works better than expected!

There IS something there - her aura on the night was bizarre - huge...

***GET The Custodians - it simply blows the rest of ET literature out of the water...

The ONLY thing about Dolores's stuff is she refuses to talk about the negative ETs which may raise a red flag for some!

Thanks for posting the videos OP!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I would love to see her live!
I've read the custodians online, and it really surprises me how much information she has managed to gather.

Yes she does have a unique Aura. Even just watching her videos you feel like you can trust her with anything, and that she isn't making any of it up.

Furthermore she has reasons behind what she says.

It's kind of strange when she talks about the volunteers, the beings of pure light. That volunteered to come to this earth. I have a strong feeling I am in the 3rd wave

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePyramidAgenda

Well Brady my friend - I'm more of the second wave I figured...nice to meet ya!

Just check her site for her lecture dates - she travels the world, and I have to tell you...

If you ever want to see an ET or 4 just GO! There were some definitely interesting 'people' there!

From normal looking folk to some very beautiful and exotic women I mainly noticed

**oh and the complimentary government 'spook' was also there

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Nice to meet ya.

What I found weird is that I used to get visits from entities when I was about 3.
At one point I was in a trance, screaming ' I don't want to go, I want to stay here with Mum' while I was sitting behind a couch in the living room. No one could break me from the trance for about 5 minutes. My parents were both scared Sh*tless.

I'm hoping I was one of the volunteers, Always felt a need ever since primary to stand up for what I believe is right, got me suspended many times.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have always thought she was very interesting to listen to. She is a little dogmatic, but so is every other human I've met. Randomly today, I noticed a comparison between her New Earth/Old Earth concept and the Heaven/Hell concept.

I only wish that we could all bare witness to one of her hypnosis sessions. Surely there is one contactee under her who would consent to being filmed - for the sake of credibility. Granted Dolores has been doing this for a long time, and no doubt feels she has little to prove, I would be more convinced if I could see some evidence.

She takes the role of passing on knowledge from a higher power to a new level, that is for sure. And to tell the truth, many of the concepts she brings forward have resonated with me. I would only wish for documented footage of the hypnosis before I start buying books / stop making karma.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You saw her live? Interesting, I have questions, but I'm not sure where to begin. Could you describe what happened during the regression?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I am sure she has videoed sessions in the past but has kept the videos private because of confidential issues.
I hear some of the sessions can get pretty intense so the person under hypnosis probably didn't want the world to see them in that type of emotional state. But yes some evidence for people who are still on the fence about this would be nice.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Double post -_-
edit on 4-12-2010 by ThePyramidAgenda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

True that, the fence is a good view for now. I will grab the Custodians in the meantime.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You can read it here online first if you'd like.

books.google.co.nz... snum=1&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

This is where I read it. It leaves some pages out, but you get the over all picture of what the book is about.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I started folllowing Delores Cannon about a year ago, and am fascinated by her work. I don't always have time to research the latest going ons of the people that I feel are at the forefront of their fields, but she is definately one of them and I am going to make time to read her book.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well it was the whole audience in a light version. She made us regress to past lives...

I was a surfboard shaper in Hawaii for example! Another friend went back to feudal Japan and was an aristocrat in that society, and another friend went to Mars where he fought in a war there...

Its hard to describe other than - once under light trance the images start flooding into your mind - and it really needs to be experienced - as talking about it does it no justice.

I wanted to do her 3 day course where you learn to do her own technique and then do the real stuff... maybe next time she's in Australia I will

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Sounds awesome. Did she do this individually or as a group?
Strange that he went back to fighting a war on mars, I've heard theorys of a war between earth and mars. Maybe star gates were real? Who knows.

Were they very clear images? Or just like you remembered something?

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
She says the exact same thing in every interview she's done this year. Not really necessary to post this "new" interview. In fact, there are interviews on YouTube that are even more recent than this one, and she says the exact same things.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

This is her most recent interview I've found. Can you link me to the newest one you've found?

Cheers
Brady

new topics

top topics

join