It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNLEASHED: 4: Off Topical Humor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Join the off topic humor Unleashed an online sister show to ATS Live...

Join the crew for an hour of bad jokes, dead air, fantabulous games with no prizes and generally a chance for ATS to unwind from the week that has wound us up

In a never ending quest for humorous stories and jokes.

We hope you will join us for the show

Semper knows that last week all of you were funny, so you BETTER step up and be funny this week; Or There WILL Be Threats Made..

Want to participate? here's how..

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:04:48 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Go Semper! Hey , I think ATS unleashed should play into the great characters that you all have created ! The Lord whomsoever , Cleatus , ect. They are very well done and you should go with what works so well ) I know yall have some great voice talent ) Each studio member could do at least one character and the crazier the better)

edit on 4-12-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It sounds like a great show. I've heard about it but never got to listen because of work. Sighs.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
We were funny last week? There is no rewind, how would you know?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, I am not funny. never have been funny. Don't want to be funny (may have smelled funny) But if Semp says "you better be funny"...watch out!
Mr. funny man (Semp) will give you a serious threatening....I mean it! At the very least...he will be garnisheeing us all a good time.

Hey Semp....I nominate you for the "fickle mike of fate award"....never heard of it?...me either....but I could make you one and give it to you....post homonymously....or pre---your choose. But what's in a name anyway!

Looking forward to this after my tryptophan induced relapse (left-left leftovers) That just ain't right. And a slightly tumultuous week in the conspiracy realm.
cu l8r
Zep

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yay!

I'll make it to the studio this week, I promise.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Cant wait to hear what's going to happen this week - course I can only listen if I can find enough pilchards to bribe my guards and escape ..... last time I P..P..Pick up a Penguin

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I have ways my friend..

Nothing is kept from me

top topics

join