It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange - Update?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
good idea for a thread op.
in regards to the bilderberg group a small thread here froma different angle. Bilderberg persecution........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and a thread on wikleaksinfomation war...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sherlock, there just isn't a point in continuing this until more information comes out. I don't disagree with you, I'm just, to be honest, bored.

(And it's not necessary to quote me, as I can very clearly see my reply right above yours. Is a cool part of the layout though.... eh?)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Sherlock, there just isn't a point in continuing this until more information comes out. I don't disagree with you, I'm just, to be honest, bored.

(And it's not necessary to quote me, as I can very clearly see my reply right above yours. Is a cool part of the layout though.... eh?)

Quoting is for others that come along later, not you Watson..
I'm also bored with BS threads..It's a trait with some on ATS..
Free speach and all that..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well.. it's all about the Garani massacre viddi. Instead of releasing it as planned, Assange's use it for his personal gain!

For us to get the passphrase, Assange has to be assassinated, or perhaps he may publish it at a proper when he feels safe, cozy and warm. So I guess the spooks will try to keep him busy long enough for neither..., and await him to be exhausted, paranoid; his psyche washed out...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Thank you for replying, I don't care about flags, there are enough flags in this world as there are. I am still not very savy on the internet, as far as credible websites, so I appreciate all input/suggestions. Though this post didn't add any real new information, I felt it was important have a post directly asking all of you what your thoughts or updates were on the subject. As I happen to hold a lot more salt in individuals over news articles (generally).

Guardian.co, thank you - great link.

Once again, I apologize if this post frustrates or angers you, I've been trying out this new way of thinking - using both sides of my brain. It's been helping me walk much more straight recently.

Don't be intimidated by idiots who throw their weight around and insult people. Thanks for the thread.

second

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
PayPal cuts WikiLeaks from money flow

The Associated Press
Saturday, December 4, 2010; 8:15 AM

BERLIN --

Online payment service provider PayPal says in a company blog it has cut off the account used by WikiLeaks to collect donations.

The company said in a blog posting the move was prompted by a violation of its policy, "which states that our payment service cannot be used for any activities that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity."

The short notice was dated Friday, and a spokeswoman for PayPal Germany on Saturday declined to elaborate and referred to the official blog posting.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Sure buddy.

So does that post mean you agree with the first 4 point?
Don't go all vague on me now...

What it means is that Mr. Assange's lawyers will definitely be considering and implementing a defense based on all of your very concise points in your previous post.

It does not, however, remove the fact that charges by many Governments will be filed. I do not think we have heard the last of this case for sometime yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Harper advisor calls for assassination of Wikileaks director.

edit on 5-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hello,

This is a consistent shakedown. 10 minutes ago.....

A Swiss group that supports the WikiLeaks site says the its main server in France has gone offline - AP

A Swiss group that supports WikiLeaks says the website's main server in France has gone offline.

www.newser.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join