It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strongest Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They always talk about horse power.How much weight can 2 dogs tow?I weigh over 2hundred,my dogs pull me like a ragdoll.Cutting through the chase, my claim is my 2 dogs can tow a bus filled with people with no problem and have fun doing it

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My dogs want to challenge me every day, with every game or sport.They have a vocabulary of over 10,000 words each.The telepathy with dogs is exceptional.that is why they are mans best freind.I wanted a dog my whole life, and i wound up with my 2 best freinds for the last 5 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well a couple strong dogs are;

Presa Canario
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cde9a12e24aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Dogo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30b89b29d20e.jpg[/atsimg]

The Dogo it the worlds strongest dog.

They are absolutely beautiful and I hope to have one, one day. They are very rare and hard to come by where I live.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dogs can tow people no problem. That's what sled dogs are bred for.

My two dogs have really taught me that conscious awareness is not limited to humans. I wasn't fond of dogs until my first one was forced into my life. Now I can't imagine life without a dog.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Those dogs you posted are very beautiful.My whole life is consumed by trying to saving dogs.The dogs i saved 5 years ago weigh 100 lbs a piece.They are currently the strongest 2 dogs alive.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They actually have "Dog pull" competitions like this

and here is one that is supposedly pulling a Tractor although I'm not to sure about the reliability of the video

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Dogs are amazing. If you're willing to spend time with them, they can be taught a lot of things. Dogs are "green energy".

edit on 3-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Im laughing so hard,that dog was funny towing the trailer

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I just saw the russian video, my dog would have swprinted with that bus.My dog wakes me up and says lets go daddy

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

The Tractor pulling dog is a kurdish shepherd dog apparently

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Those are so freakin gorgeous ! I have an american bulldog, she is 120 lb. beast but, she is so strong !!! American Bull Molossers are very pretty too and Cane Corso but I don't know how strong they are...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
the other video showed big dogs.If i introduce my dogs to the scene it will be fun.My dogs want to do things,they beg me to pull stuff,they want to pull really big things,not like that little trailer.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am happy people are posting about there dog.I want to have a national dog strenght day.It will be for people with big dogs.Win or lose,we love our big dogs

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

This is a turkish breed and it is the only dog who can kill a wolf
Had one when living in Turkey.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join