It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Palestinian Gunmen Kill Israel Collaborater; Crowds Cheer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Forty-two year Mohammed Rafiq Abdel Razek was gunned down in a public square in the West Bank village of Qabatiya by Palestinian gunmen linked to the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade while a crowd of bystanders cheered on. Razek admitted spying for Israel since 1989 and trying to recruit a Jordanian officer to do the same. He also admitted to abusing his daughters, now 13 and 16. He was kidnapped from a nearby hospital by members of Al-Aqsa, taken to the town square, where the militants charged him with his crimes and then asked the crowd what his punishment should be.

AP Story
"Kill him immediately!" the crowd chanted.

The militants then riddled his body with automatic gunfire.

"I feel honor for me and my people," al Rob said. "People like this belong below the ground, not above it."

In the nearby village of Tubas, Abdel Razek's relatives said the charges against him were true. The family refused to pick up the body at the hospital, a sign of contempt in Palestinian society.

Palestinian officials say Israel's control of the West Bank limits their ability to maintain law and order, and armed militants are given free rein in many areas.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

join