It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman admits scratching, pinching babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Woman admits scratching, pinching babies

www.msnbc.msn.com

A prominent La Jolla Realtor and mother of three admitted in court Thursday that she severely scratched and pinched several babies to the point of bleeding. Despite the guilty plea, the woman may avoid jail time.

Lisa Hench, 45, pleaded guilty to eight counts of corporal injury to a child.

Hench admitted she violently scratched eight babies at different locations in 2009, including 7-month old Jori.

“Our child was inconsolable and she cried like she had never cried before,” Gene Carswell s
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What in the world is wrong with this woman? To knowingly hurt babies is just unacceptable!!! She should see jail time for this and I agree with one of the victims fathers that this woman should be watched.

I wonder if there is abuse in this home as well?

She has to have some sort of mental issues and needs to be medicated asap.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-12-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Are wonderful court systems has spared another criminal. She would be back on the streets doing more of the same and people would continue to ponder!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
While this isn't as bad as the woman who microwaved a baby a little while back...

I'm not sure what to say... I mean WHAT THE %$#@%!?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If she had done this to an adult, she would be arrested for felony assault. Getting off without jail time is garbage.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Family Courts are run by idiots who listen to ultra femminist social workers who view all men as evil rapists and child molesters.

They and their system are out of touch with reality. Half of all violence against children is committed by mothers but even the figures themselves are distorted because women don't get prosecuted.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

That's a bold statement to make. I don't suppose you have some valid sources with verified facts and figures do you?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don't nesasarily agree with sy.gun, but I have a friend who is in the position he describes...

I can only report an anecdotal case. But I won't stereotype...

Originally posted by gallopinghordes

That's a bold statement to make. I don't suppose you have some valid sources with verified facts and figures do you?

edit on 3-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I appreciate that; however, when one makes a statement of fact one should be prepared to back it up; sweeping generalizations do no one any favors and certainly do not contribute.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

Agreed; assault especially against a child should carry a long jail term. There can be no excuse for this behavior; she and her behavior is reprehensible.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Really? Most likely no jail time? For assault? Especially assault of a minor? That is surprising... The article does not really suggest why she most likely wont face jail time... All I can say is I hope the article is wrong, and she does...

That is just horrible. Poor babies.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes

Yes My own son was beaten unconscious by his mother at the age of 17 months. My son received a black eye whilst still in nappies. He was left unconscious and refused an ambulance. When my own mother arrived on the scene, she found my son unconscious.She argued to take my son to hospital but my former partner refused insisting they would go instead to her GP. That GP concealed the injuries which they were legally obliged to report to Child Welfare authorities.

My son was subsequently repeatedly beaten up by his mother for the following three years. In fact just two weeks after the first assault I personally witnessed her make a violent assault against my son and witnessed several other assaults during the following months.

My son's mother had prior to preganacy been using cannabis and was medicated with high doses of steroids (80 mg daily) She exhibited bizarre phsychotic behaviour. Had vivid aural and visual hallucinations before and after pregancy. A medical expert gave me a report to take to the courts warning that my boy's mother suffered from dangerous medication induced psychosis and should not have custody of the child. The New Zealand Family Court judge Geoffrey Ellis rejected that medical report on grounds that the child's mother was entitled to medical privacy.

New Zealand social worker Barbara Lee refused to investigate. She later denied this but I tape recorded my telephone call to her in which she refused.

I then went to the New Zealand Police who also refused to take a complaint. they told me they viewed it as a civil matter and advised me to go to the Family Court.

Eventually it took me 9 months to force an investigation by Police. They went to interview the mother with the child's new social worker Marti Hartley. Neither the social worker nor the Police detective were willing to interview me, even though I had personally witnessed subsequent assaults. Indeed the Police and social worker confined their enquiry to the initial assault even though my complaint to them was about a series of assaults. They also refused to interview my mother who found my son unconscious after the first assault.

Many years later I discovered correspondence from my son's file in which the social workers were attempting to persuade Police to call off their investigations. When the investigating police officer advised the social worker that it was out of his hands and that he was under orders to investigate he then subsequently agreed to a request by social workers not to interview the father. I have this in writing.

Two years passed and neither police nor social workers would communicate with me the outcome of their investigation until the child's mother filed a letter from the Police officer claiming there was no evidence. At behest of my objections to this letter the family Court then ordered Child welfare to report back to the Court whether thay agreed with the Police officer's letter.

Incidentally it is illegal in New Zealand for any Police officer to give a personal testimonial in a civil court matter. this Police officer not only gave such a testimonial but did so on Police letterhead paper in his official capacity as the investigating officer.

Eventually the Report filed by Child Welfare dismissed my claims suggesting to the Court that I was merely making vexatious false allegations. On the strength of this I have been denied contact with my son.

Many years later I obtained my son's file. It disclosed that Police and social workers had conspired to mislead the Family Court. The documents revealed that my son's mother in fact admitted to the assault which gave him a black eye and left him unconscious It also revealed that she admitted to subsequent serious reports and child Welfare had also concealed these from the new Zealand Family Court.

I filed those documents in evidence at the family Court and had the same Judge Ellis order the Court registrar order the documents returned to me in the same envelope. This idiot of a judge refused to allow any evidence to be filed. At the next Court hearing I protested at the striking out of this evidence. The judge said it was not my evidence. That it was evidence which belonged to Child Welfare.

I then protested that it was evidence of perjury to his court.
The same judge told me he was not interested in my claims and if i wished to make such claims I should go to the Police

When I went to the Police again it took several months and or complaints as high as the office of the Prime Minister and Commissioner of Police. The new Zealand Commisioner for Children charged with investigating child abuse and misconduct by Child Welfare simply refused to investigate at all.

Polic eventually staged a sham enquiry to placate and silence me.

A senior police officer Simon Perry interviewed me. He candidly admitted to me that the original investigating Police officer refused to co-operate with further enquiries on grounds that it may incriminate him. Perry advised me that so much time had elapsed that they were no longer interested in the matter. Therefore Police would not investigate.

The current New Zealand prime minister John Key declned to intervene. New Zealand Police and child welfare authorities are thoroughly corrupt and the New Zealand Family courts are thoroughly inept at protecting children from violence and child abuse.

My complaints were silenced and muzzled to protect the careers of social workers who initially refused to investigate. To protect them from the consequences of their inaction successive Police officers and social workers have been prepared to lie on oath to the Courts and the Courts have blithely averted their gaze from such corruption.

Yes I have personal experience...
*snip*

Mod Edit: Removed Personal Attack
Mod Note: Civility & Decorum are Expected Please Review This Link.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

join