It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - U.S. Government denies technical takedowns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is starting to be the joke of the year. The first news is from CNN... you know, the "official" storyteller, which is "always" telling the truth.

U.S. officials deny they are urging technical takedown of WikiLeaks
edition.cnn.com...

Sounds great, but who is going to buy this after this one??? (The second article was written three days ago.)

Amazon Cuts off Wikileaks After U.S. Senator's Call
www.pcworld.com...

As far as I know this is also a technical takedown. Do the people in the Government truly believes everyone has only short term memory or what?

Truth vs. Government 1:0
edit on 3-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Amazon folds like a card table if anyone gets miffed at them ala that instruction book for pedophiles a few weeks back. The gov could shut his site down if they wanted to but it wouldn't do any good and Im sure they know that. Everybody who cares about this story has all the information he has saved in a file or ready to go to print if his site isn't able to provide.

In a way I hope it does get shut down just so he can release the pw for that insurance file. Then everything would be out, none of this trickle out of info that we have right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

Yep. Everyone is waiting that code. That would be the perfect Christmas Gift. Oh, and if I can wish one more thing... I'd like to get the "Bank files" for my Birthday. It will be in January.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

That's funny and will backfire on the Government..

They have made it perfectly clear they will try to stop these leaks by any means possible..

Saying this just proves to the people that they LIE and have SECRETS..

I'm guessing it will turn opinion towards Wiki's defence..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Sentinel412

That's funny and will backfire on the Government..

They have made it perfectly clear they will try to stop these leaks by any means possible..

Saying this just proves to the people that they LIE and have SECRETS..

I'm guessing it will turn opinion towards Wiki's defence..

Right now I truly start to believe that the IQ of the people whose are releasing these news are around... 75? That is necessary for basic life support and actions. It's the borderline. Or second option, they're notorious liars.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm starting to really think these guys are losing it. They scream terrorist at anyone and any organisation that says no to their insane actions and plans, and they tell lies which are on the level of what a 7 year old would say. They commit crimes one after another - and even confess to them in books...but always blame someone else...such as those who want the law to be applied, or those who expose their crimes....and worse, they seem to believe it themselves.

Frankly, all these are signs of serious psychological dysfunction. Perhaps they are starting to psychologically unravel.
edit on 3-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Frankly, all these are signs of serious psychological dysfunction. Perhaps they are starting to psychologically unravel.

There was a good article a year ago about what you're saying...

Ah, here it is (The article is sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Behavioral Analysis Unit.).
Serial killers and politicians share traits
www.examiner.com...

The article draws nice parallels between psychopaths and politicians.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What will be funny is when Wikileaks releases some memos written by Hillary that order Wikileaks to be taken down. How ironic would that be??

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
What will be funny is when Wikileaks releases some memos written by Hillary that order Wikileaks to be taken down. How ironic would that be??

Now I would laugh on that one.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
reply to post by wcitizen

There was a good article a year ago about what you're saying...

Ah, here it is (The article is sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Behavioral Analysis Unit.).
Serial killers and politicians share traits
www.examiner.com...

The article draws nice parallels between psychopaths and politicians.

Thanks for the excellent link. I'd like to look more into this.

top topics

join