It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(First post intro, and a little conspiracy on the side "Thank you Satan")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hello, my name's Jonah. I am a guitar teacher and local musician, meaning I might not be able to afford comcast next month! I live off the coast in Northern California, just chemtrails and quiet helecopters looking for weed around here. Usually too cloudy for UFO's, and the biggest conspiracy around here is where all these tourists pop out from. I have only recently started using the interweb, as of just under 8 months ago after breaking my foot. Having nothing else to do, I quickly became interested in many different topics that I had no previous knowledge of. Which brings me here, for after spending many hours watching videos such as Project Camelot's interviews I assumed the best way to learn was by finding a website that I could hopefully bounce ideas off of.

By wading through the bull# on this internet of ours, I've found several things that I to say the least found pretty interesting. I'm a fan of Jesse Ventura's show, as I have only recently discovered it. I like the confrontation, there needs to be much more of this. That's why I think sites like these have the capacity to being very useful.

So, I thought I'd start this out with something I thought I would never look up, but as I did found it to pretty creepy.

This link below is about Obama's infamous Yes We Can mantra. If you have never heard of backmasking, it is the trick of using subliminal messaging hidden in music when played backwards. As you will find in the link, you computer may very well already have a program which will allow you to try this out with any song. The Beatles, to my knowledge, had much fun with hiding clues to Paul's secret death. And, though not necessarily "evil", the Beatles Yellow Submarine - I've noticed - is a great first song to try out.

So this conspiracy may be light, or very heavy. It depends on how convinced you are, really. I urge you to try this out though. Unless you are one to write things off easily as coincidences, which is fine, because fools like me need your kind to tell me when I've been watching a video too long!

www.youtube.com...

If you like the video, then look for more. It really is a blast listening to a whole stadium of people chant "Thank you Satan" right back at good ol' Obama.

Nice to meet you in advance.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I just watched a few videos last night on this and it has been racking my brain all day..

I was going to make a thread today when I got home and I see this....

Weird....

But back to the thread...

I think it is done intentionally to choose those sequence of word to get the " Thank you Satan"

Now play back in reverse when the crowd is chanting " Yes we can YES WE CAN!!! "

It brought goosebumps to my body...

This is a satanic prayer service....

Fits right in to the Illuminati

I happened upon this last night while I was researching the info on Barbra Bush being Aleister Crowley's daughter...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome. I just wanna say that...well...that Satanic message conspiracy is last years news
but seriously (boy i have alot of jokes today) You can hop on click on New Topics and troll like crazy or you can..*cough* ahem...

"Kick back, smell the BS, and don't feed the trolls!
"
Hope you enjoy your stay in ATSland!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So? Satan is a nice guy...really...look at the body count.

Satan teaches us how to be civil
God gives us plagues

Satan makes people happy and rich in life
God griefkills the world with a flood

Satan empowers yourself to be who you want
God demands worship or infinate torture

Sounds to me that God is indeed the real Satan (thief in the night anyone).

Yes we can

Welcome on board

(agnostic/athiest...I just find the mythos fun)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hey, Jonah. Welcome to the mad house

This topic has long fascinated me. The rabbit hole goes much farther than most people realize according to some in terms of what you are talking about here.

This is a clip from the Gililand Ranch where a presentation was given about this topic. The owners of ATS took a trip to this ranch and did a documentary type thing about it. Anyway, this guy is named John Kelly. Watch this clip.

edit on 3-12-2010 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Hi Jonah,and welcome .It's funny that's how I got started as well,a year ago I had knee surgery and was in a cast from hip to ankle and was bored and eventually found my way to ats.have fun and keep an open mind!
I did see the video before and my conclusion is whether its real or not sometime it's just good to know the information,or it's just pure entertainment.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank you all for the welcome.

Yes, my foot has not been the only thing to have healed in the past few months - whether it be healthy doses knowledge or entertainment, my brain is working wonders now too.

Thank you for the link. Very interesting, I'm starting to feel bad for the rabits.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hmm, was messing around with Audacity's record'n'reverse. I found out "Barack Obama" backwards is Amabukara, or Ama bu kara. I tried google, found islamic words. Heh.

new topics

top topics

join