It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange: Expect UFO talk in future files

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The "life on other planets" movement has gone through the same stages as those who first claimed the earth was round.
It is now to become one of the uneducated to believe these things impossible. Its practically Darwinian, strongest survive, well unless we get off this rock in a few billion years we are dead, isn't it dumb to assume we are the only ones facing this challenge? Does a fox in Africa not face the same rules of Darwin as a fox in America?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by mother1138

Information pertaining to UFO / ET though in my opinion transcends any one government having control over that information. ET contact will fall into the realm of Diplomatic relations with Earth, and not just one country of Earth.

Hey, that's a fantastic point
That is a more global chunk of information and is for the world at large.

Forgive me for asking a hypothetical question but... But what happens if/when a global government is formed -- would such a UFO document dump be somehow wrong then?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Oh, and here is an article about the Oct document dump having information about Iraq still having WMDs. Like I said, not huge stockpiles. I guess I just think that from information like to UFOs or anything in between; governments have no right to keeping information under lock and key.

On a less politically-charged note, a massive UFO document dump would be freaking amazing.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138
Hey, that's a fantastic point
That is a more global chunk of information and is for the world at large.

Forgive me for asking a hypothetical question but... But what happens if/when a global government is formed -- would such a UFO document dump be somehow wrong then?

192 Governments, or one world government, this is one area I am in complete agreement with people on for release of that information.

When it comes to a topic of such magnitude that would completely turn all of our fundamental thoughts and beliefs on their head, no Government has a right to withold such information from the World - Period. Contact affects the entire World in every imaginable way, and because of that caveat, the people should be fully informed of the who what when where how and why in order to help everyone make sense of it.

Failing to release this type of information is denying humanity the God given right to take our place among the stars as neighbors to other entities. Failure to release ET information perpetuates humans ability to to continue acting in the manner of being distrustful of each other, which continues the cycle of war, famine, technology hinderance, land claims etc etc.

If humans were faced with the very real certainty that we are not alone in the Universe, I think the petty BS we do to each other would be forgotten as the realization sinks in that we are no longer American, British, Russian, S. African, Saudi Arabian, Israeli, but instead citizens of Earth. We would propser and suffer together, where the end goals would be to better humankind instead of this or that country.

Again in absolutely no way shape or form should a group of people ever make a decision of this magnitude regarding hiding the disclosure of ET for the whole of humanity. Its one thing for a Government to do that as an entity responsible for a country while at war, however in this case its humanity and not Government who should make the decision.

This is one area where as a species, human, we are entitled to know we are not alone in the Univrese; and we should rally around each other and boldy walk into our future as a united planet.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138
reply to post by Xcathdra

Oh, and here is an article about the Oct document dump having information about Iraq still having WMDs. Like I said, not huge stockpiles. I guess I just think that from information like to UFOs or anything in between; governments have no right to keeping information under lock and key.

On a less politically-charged note, a massive UFO document dump would be freaking amazing.

The WMD found in Iraq, while not a massive find of a clandestine nature, is still a WMD program that was still in use in violation of UN resolutions. It tells me they were going to xontinue to develop those weapons at some point in the future when the world rediverts its attention somewhere else. To me its a matter of "because you can build this item in your back yard and smuggle it into our backyard, what you do in your backyard is very much our business, and the US is not the only country with that view.

UFO / ET is one area where secrecy should not be allowed. Humans are entitled to know about ET existance since its a world transforming event.

As far as diplomatic cables, military information etc here on EArth, I still maintain it should be kept secret. I know im not going to change anyones mind on that topic, and we dont want to derail the thread, so lets concentrate on the UFO info. That topic at least puts almost all of us on the same side.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i am not sure that the leaks that hes talking about will really lead to anything groundbreaking because by the wording of the answer he seemed to think it was a little bit out there

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Wow! This is huge!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
He has to say this doesn't he?

He's been bumped from his original server, lost his Pay Pal account and much of the information released in the second dump amounts to titillating gossip that most people suspected anyway.

People want to know more regarding the things which we have nototiously been denied official streams of information, such as UFO's, aliens, 2012, etc.

This is just marketing 101 from Assange.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi everyone. ...I think that if Wikileaks does have infomation concerning UFO's, then it'll be related to the UFO Nuclear missile sites storys we've heard so much on in the past few months.

Since Nuclear is a key word, im pretty sure and would hazard a guess that somebody in a position of power asked some questions whether theres any truth in the matter.

If my guess is correct, then the answer TO the questions asked would be very intresting...

We could maybe have some more revelations into some of the more bigger UFO related topics this past year. Surely some of these have been disscused due to being highlighted on sites like ATS (which is apparently moniterd?) and question'd about the actual truth or at the least, private thoughts on related incidents which may be used as a hook point to suggest that who-ever may be disscusing what-ever UFO incident may know more than they care to talk about.

eee.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here's what I think.
All of the released files must be released in stages. You can't just blurt it all out right now because that WILL cause global panic. I would expect a gradual disclosure of everything that's going on now and what has happened prior to now.
I assure you all that the remainder of 2010 will be eventful to say the least.
Previous fact will be blown out of the water. All the wrongs will be put right.
The general global public will be introduced to truths unfortunatly at the expense of more than a few broken eggs.
I'd expect leaks regarding
Insurance companies,banks and energy suppliers and the big con.
Suppressed technology that will put an end to poverty and starvation.
Out with the old in with the new.
Airline companies and automotive industries replaced with new means.
Ufo/ ET will be released gradually to avoid panic or will be slapped in your lap to cause panic depending on who weants what.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Failing to release this type of information is denying humanity the God given right to take our place among the stars as neighbors to other entities. Failure to release ET information perpetuates humans ability to to continue acting in the manner of being distrustful of each other, which continues the cycle of war, famine, technology hinderance, land claims etc etc.

Holy crap ... bravo! That is very well -- and passionately -- said.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

That would be interesting if some Wikileaks documents concerned the 50 nuclear missiles that were powered down in late Oct, or even the UFO/Nuke press conference that took place in late Sept. It would make sense.

The (snide and rude) Washington Post story about that press conference mentioned that the guest book listed “a John Bailey from the House Armed Services Committee.” Perhaps Wikileaks was forwarded a copy of Mr. Bailey's report.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I really don't think that documents regarding extra terrestrial life will be release by wikileaks. As far as I know, information like this would be classified as Top Secret and so far WL only released information classified Secret and below (correct me if I'm wrong here).

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by revsolution

Diplomatic cables are classified Top Secret because of the nature of the information.In addition to that, there were files in the Iraq and Afghanistan release that were classified as top secret.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Some people belive that Julian Assange is "hired" by CIA or connected to another agency inside the government, and since ATS members write about him possibly leaking UFO files in the future. When you add together this with all the other UFO related things we've heard about the last few months (including the nuclear conference). Now, If Assange is working for the government: Could all this be a part of a a soft disclosure before something big might happen?
edit on 4/12/2010 by stonhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The classification level of documents already released by Wikileaks is not necessarily a predictor of what is to come. Future releases might be at any conceivable level of classification. One hears of factions high up in the shadowy 'need to know' world who believe that at least the essence of what the governments known about UFOs should be made public. What is to stop one or more of these individuals from contacting Wikileaks with this information? Those who have already shared various sorts of information they were privy to serve as a powerful example for these others. Ross

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stonhans

I can see that accusation springing up right away, should he release UFO documents: "disinformation, to muddy the waters."

For my part, I wouldn't believe it totally ... but I honestly would find myself speculating just the same, know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
weirdos huh?

harrumph

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonhans
Some people belive that Julian Assange is "hired" by CIA or connected to another agency inside the government, and since ATS members write about him possibly leaking UFO files in the future. When you add together this with all the other UFO related things we've heard about the last few months (including the nuclear conference). Now, If Assange is working for the government: Could all this be a part of a a soft disclosure before something big might happen?
edit on 4/12/2010 by stonhans because: (no reason given)

Interesting theory... We just had the NASA announcement about the arsenic based life found in California. Methane release on Mars, atmosphere on titan, possible liquid ocean found on another moon.

So somewhere in the mass pile of documents is the one paragraph, plain text language smoking gun.

Sounds as good a theory as any so I will buy into it for now

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think the US spook show will shutdown the operation before any UFO info´s are released. Or maybe it´s all a big plan, that these arn´t really leaks but cleverly placed situations to cause an effect. Maybe the real reason it to cause chaos to hide other things which are going on in the world

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join