It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange: Expect UFO talk in future files

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange: Expect UFO talk in future files

www.datelinezero.com

Asked if he has ever been forwarded documents dealing with UFOs or extraterrestrials, Assange responded, “Many weirdos e-mail us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-Christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot plant. However … it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the Cablegate archive, there are indeed references to UFOs.”

This has begun to raise eyebrows across the media landscape. In addition to getting the notice of conspiracy-related sites and UFO news outlets, MSNBC and others in the msm have noted his comments.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.guardian.co.uk
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't know what would be more interesting; to read mentions of UFOs in Wikileaks documents, or to read some of the strange stuff they've received.

In the Q&A he said the Wikileaks team has recieved submissions from people claiming they discovered that they were the anti-christ, or that they've seen UFOs, and more. LOL

On the other hand, it is intriguing that they have been forwarded apparently genuine documents about UFOs.

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Interresting..

With Assange you will never know... could be BS or the real deal..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

I fail to see why this would be bull#, it's not like he hasn't gotten the attention of the entire world at the moment. Also, UFO does not mean extra terrestrials by any means and such documents are not as rare as we might think considering each country has their own aeronautic technology which has probably raised a few brows and ears in the past few years.

I'm curious to see what the content of such files are but I think the main concern is the politicians, the back door deals, and the twisted economic empire of this world which has yet to be revealed.

If there are aliens up there, I'm sure they're pretty entertained with our current state of affairs. It's like the ultimate soap opera, without any leading roles, tangible plot and certainly no end in sight.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Gaw, I wish if he actually has something then he would just release it. He's dragging this thing out and loving the attention. I find him smug and I feel that he thinks he's better then everybody else. I feel I've heard more of him talking in his interviews then read important 'world changing' papers that he's released Im getting to the point of put up or shut up because Im not looking for someone to be a celebrity, Im looking for someone who is actually trying to help. I dont get this vibe from him at all and am getting sick of hearing about him personally.

If he keeps going the way he is he's going to lose a lot of that attention and limelight that I feel he is just wriggling in.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
They must throw a bone or two to the conspiracy theorists and UFO believers and eventually something for the truthers and birthers as well... because wikileaks (and the ultra-secret intelligence community) needs all of you firmly on their side so you all will hopefully stop with your insane efforts to prove that Julian Assange and wikileaks are anything but what they say they are.

Maybe Bradley Manning was abducted by aliens and stole their secrets too?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh hell yeah!
Before we event verify the sources, this is eventually where all these leaks will lead. This is where it HAS to go. Which is why there'll be all sorts of smear conniving tactics to bring him down. Either Assange is part of the OLD world order that has tried to fight the truth or the REAL new world order that finally confirms we are not alone in the universe and that the OLD world order have been trying to cover up.

Then again all the ufo phenomenon may be just of man-made origins as well.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
By the way, the "..." after However in your post:

Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.

What are you, an Assange wanna-be? Only post what info you want for impact?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There is an existing thread already on this subject...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As are others among us, I have just begun to disect reasons and motives of this situation. The leaks and all related media surrounding this situation lends itself to a possible motive.

Here is what I see in this whole matter before us now. This represents, at least to me, a release of real information. I conclude this after judging the media and governments reaction to such leaks. No where in the media have I sensed denials of the information "leaked". Clinton has not denied her involvement in her Argentine cableleak. Instead, we have been treated to a release today, of Clintons "future plans" which do not include her running for president.

And here in the USA, a criminal investigation by DOJ has been initiated. Again without denials of any involvement. In this relase by the DOJ, here is what I see. I sense the USA gov. has now moved to limit the release of any more confidential cables by officials for fear of what is to be disclosed. This may seem like a simple obvious statement from me but I believe I know some of the big lies and secrets as do most of us here on this forum.

Also, having known for years that all governments spy on the citizens and read cables from officials; I suspect that "leaks" have originated from a concerted effort to bully or intimidate the USA gov. officials by another government. Again, as silly as it sounds, the entire "leaks" situation lends itself to extortion and intimidation by revealing truths known to senders and receipients of confidential cables, sensitive cables.

First, the leaks revealed the source as credible and the content as truthful. Having shown this in the first "set" of leaks, all affected governments and selected officials, are now on the lookout; hence the DOJ investigation. I sense the "leaks" are the public face to a private argument...which sort of goes like this.

...If you don't support (entity/gov.) in my efforts, (entity/gov) will release private confidential information meant to embarass you and your followers....

I suspect that the data in the leaks are coming from a middle east country, previously supported by the USA and England, which now finds itself alone. Not liking this, after decades of support, leaks are arranged at timed intervals to pressure the USA to attend to the demands of the little middle east country. This little middle east country likely has both a sophisticated spy network and intelligence agency as ruthless as any on the planet and a long list of unfulfilled demands and needs being ignored. Hence, the "leaks" are meant as intimidation for support of this little country...and promises that if the USA does not listen to the demands, more private information much of it embarrasing will be released.

The tease of the UFO leaks are meant to shock the officials of the USA to pay attention to the little countrys demands. This is the big lie covered up by almost all western countries, that UFO's do not exist...which everyone on this forum knows is a lie. This leak if it comes out, will focus attention on the lies of the media and officials that profess, publically, that aliens are a myth, and the leaks will prove that privately, officials and keepers of the secrets, know that aliens exist and put significant resources, money, speakers to deny the truth to the publics and citizens.

I will just bet that many assassinations and deaths are state sponsored events...JFK, Fllight 800, Egypt Air, Kelly and that the leaks are just about ready to turn this world upside down by exposing the lies of governments and officials-all with one goal, which is to listen to and attend to the list of demands put forth by this little middle east country.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah he could have genuine documents about ufos but do you remember a few months back when the uk started releasing ufo documents?... All we got there was a series of police reports with a copper saying that he saw a light in the sky in a village in kent..... i dont remember any real good proof coming out of that...

Maybe he does have some juicy stuff but heres some food for thought guys..... If old julian has the power to expose the truth and tries to do it do you think that whoever pulls the strings would let him? ... id bet that they have the power to stop him if they want.......
So if the truth does come from his revelations and he does release some real hard hitting un deniable facts... then can we really believe them?

I use the term who ever pulls the strings because were only gonna get the information they want us to get and when they want us to get it..... well thats what i think ...... any one else?
edit on 3-12-2010 by mackblack27 because: add

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Totally agree. How can anyone trust a source that releases only info they want released, when they want to release it. Stinks from the get go.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

He has to drag it out. Too much to process at once and look at the last few leaks. After the last leaks were released they didn't get the attention they were due. You can't re-leak something. He has got something good here and he is releasing it at a rate that everyone can consume it at. AND it will continue to get coverage. It doesn't just get covered in a day and then over.

WL is doing it right this time. Every single file is getting the coverage it should.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Thanks for pointing out that UFO does not mean extra terrestrials. It could be diplomats conversing with people in Washington about testing aircraft or something else.

Hope those documents get included in a future dump.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

This is the one topic for wikileaks I dont mind being a hypocrite in. If any information regarding the existance / presence of ET is located, It should be made public. Its in the intrests of all citizens on this planet and has far reaching affects.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Mentioning UFOs is a great way to draw attention to the leaks. (Of course, that comment is coming from someone who currently typing a comment at ATS.)

Too bad he didn't say the word "UFO" during a press conference in October, when that was a bigger topic in the mainstream news media.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You know, I thought it was interesting how a recent document dump had something about WMDs being found in Iraq. While it wasn't about a huge warehouse of chemical weapons, I wonder if the criticism from the pro-war Right was quieted a little. Know what I mean? Like Wikileaks somehow vindicated a position of their's.

So releasing documents about UFOs would maybe be good for them. They'd win a lot of friends. It could be playing it smart with the document dumps.

Or is that too much like the game of "politicizing of information" that the government does?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I've always wondered this is what the "insurance" file contains.. However i'm not getting excited.

Wikileaks ranks up there with NASA on my disappointment list

S&F for ya though, thanks for sharing
edit on 3-12-2010 by amadeus30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If I remember right the most recent document dumps did not contain the WMD info. It was the IRaq release that contained the WMD info, but when we have to sift through 300k documents, it takes a while to weed out. The other issue with the wmd papers is while it does support the intel that everyone says was a lie, it spushed off to the side and largely ignored, with people still making the argument the invasion was illegal.

The point-counter point of that argument aside someone else made a comment about why Assange did not make the UFO announcement earlier when he was in the public eye. I would suggest that he is better known now than he was back in October. Its entirely possible that they just now found references to the UFO material as well - better late than never imo.

While I still disgaree with Assange and the mass release of documents, the more governments try to crack down on him (and again imo rightfully so) the more the iformation is going to spread. The Damage is done and we ae now seeing the damage assesments coming in.

Information pertaining to UFO / ET though in my opinion transcends any one government having control over that information. ET contact will fall into the realm of Diplomatic relations with Earth, and not just one country of Earth.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I can't wait untill this whole thing blows wide open.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join