It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Make Alien Contact (allegedly)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Abductions are the equivalent of us humans goin into the woods sedating a bear and running all the test....
when its happens to you its traumatic but "they" arent running these test to hurt you...

Your reported idea on how to "page" the EBE's overhead with light is laughable but by all means try it out...
I have also been led to believe if they are in the skys "above" then if they want they cant enter your brain...
so with that being said...why dont you just "pray" to them to visit you....
just dont assume your talking to "god"
the thought of "prayer" is from them too...all the cultures in the world didnt just fabricate this idea on their own...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Candyman
Candyman

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Glad you liked my post. Surprised no one caught the "prime number" reference to the movie "Contact". Guess my humor is a little obtuse.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I got an opening at 3:00 PST. That's if my 2:00 A.M. abduction doesn't run over, sometimes the probing can take longer than expected.

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
If there any ET's on Earth I am sure they frequent ATS.
Why not just ask one send a U2U and schedule a pickup.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
By the way, instead of a flash light you could use a high powered laser beam that WOULD be VISIBLE from miles away, maybe even into space if it was sufficiently powerful enough.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thanks for all the good advice. I think maybe the flashlight idea is actually just a prop to focus mind. If you're doing something with intent then that is pretty much the same as praying or telepathically sending. Isn't there a form of magic that utilises objects as an aid to imagining?

Anyway I've decided to give it a go. I've just moved to a place called Llanelli which seems to be fairly buzzing with strange lights and nightime activity. It's actually the only place I've ever seen anything in the skies that seemed anomalous. I'll start tonight and report back in a month unless something happens in which case I'll post immediately.

Nothing ventured and all that stuff. Thanks again for the advice. I think my desire to know outweighs my fear of getting in touch with the wrong guys. I'll throw in a few prime numbers just for the hell of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Good luck and keep us posted (if you can)

Woody

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

An amazing story woody.
Allthough I don't know you in person, if there is one person who I would trust implicitly here on ATS it is you.

Looks like I'll have to have a trip into the countryside late one night and see what happens, once the snow clears though of course.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Then last week two things happened in rapid succession. First I watched a presentation by an ex US cop who was talking about alien mutilation of humans. He went into detail and basically outlined a list of horrific injuries that he said had been carried out whilst the victim was still alive. This did not make me happy but I had to admit that I could imagine a race of beings who maybe weren't actually evil but just totally indifferent to suffering. It's possible that an alien race is just unable to understand the concept of pain or simply considers us as being unworthy of consideration (much as we have treated most other species on our planet for most of our history).

What if the government are doing these mutilations? If there is going to be a false flag Alien invasion what better way to stir up fear in the people than Human mutilations........... NWO? Just a thought!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by woodwytch

An amazing story woody.
Allthough I don't know you in person, if there is one person who I would trust implicitly here on ATS it is you.

Looks like I'll have to have a trip into the countryside late one night and see what happens, once the snow clears though of course.

Well, thank-you Freeborn ... on a site like this that is a wonderful compliment to receive. The fact is the natural detective in me always seeks facts / truth / reality (anything else just clouds the issue), so I try not to get carried away when relating experiences.

This is only the second time I've ever seen anything that could potentially be a real UFO (the 1st was a few days after I moved to North Yorkshire - 23rd December 1994). Quite ironic that I'm currently writing about that first sighting in my serialized ebook (see the blue link in my signature) and now I can add a second to my experience list.

And only I could go out to celebrate the Samhain Sabbat next to a graveyard with the hope of connecting with spirits ... and end up seeing a UFO (it's a crazy life I lead)

Woody

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten_me
reply to post by mackblack27

Glad you liked my post. Surprised no one caught the "prime number" reference to the movie "Contact". Guess my humor is a little obtuse.

OOOHHHHH
sorry dude id had a few beers last night and saw that post before bed and yeah i totally missed the reference..lol now i gett it nice .apology for the jokes

ps but i thought my prime number joke was pretty good for half one in the mornin

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
After reading a whole bunch of posts that make outrageous claims, I just realize these posters might be skeptics pretending to be believers. This, my friends, might be one of them

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
In my opinion, ETs are versions of us humans from a future timeline. They come to help us to find out who we really are. The reason that there is no disclosure yet is because as a planet, we are still at war. This planet is still unbalanced and acting out of line with Nature, due to the choices made by human beings. I think that if you wish to make contact with an extra terrestrial, your motivation for doing so will determine your sucess. If you want to do it to find out who you truely are, and contribute to harmonising the energy levels of the Earth, then you will be much more likely to make contact.

The energy levels that you get out will be matched by the energy levels that come back. So your level of consciousness will determine which "beings" you can contact.

Good luck with whatever methods you try, If you are determined, and your heart is set on it, it will happen. The movie Contact is a prime (number!) example of this!

Laura
xox

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I wanted to comment after reading the comment left earlier by WOODWYCH. I never comment on these sites, but I just had to say that I believe what they said is 100% true. This is because I have also experienced something very simular and have yet to hear of someone else noticing something like it.
Last year for about 6 months straight I had an abundant series of strange events happen. It first began one night when I was sitting on my back porch with my friend around 3am playing guitar. (I would like to mention that a lot of these events occured while playing music, possibly these vibrations attract these events) I remember looking up and noticing a blue light appearing out of nowhere. Within seconds hundreds more appeared. As they began to dance in the sky I became frightened,so we went inside. We then opened the door again and noticed a weird static feild that was both visable and able to feel around the doorway and small porch. These disappeared after about an hour.
Many stranges things occured during this time, and it would take a very long time to write on here. Therefore, I will only explain a few more things that happened.
Some nights I would try to contact these beings through my mind. When I fully concentrated I would begin to feel overwhelming static to the point that not only hair on my arms would rise, bit also some on my head. During these times I would also see orange and blue lights, often in lines go back in forth in front of me for a good distance. I sas also able to see the strange static feild on the porch edge. Sometimes I would even feel something brushing against me.
On some nights I would see a odd orb of light floating down the road. It was yellow on the outside and pink on the inside. It would get closer, and then it would become 3d as if it was an actaul sphere for awhile before disappearing eventually.
One night me and my friend walked to the end of the road,not very far away to look in the woods because we felt a prescence telling is too. As we walked on the sidewalk it felt like a force stared to push us back. We made it to the wooded path and there was a street light there so we could see. I saw a bird flying by and fly into a strange oval and dissapear. When we walked back me neighbor asked who was standing beside us. They swear they had seen a third person talking to us.
There were a few nights where a gray cat would walk up my backyard to look at us. One night it walked down the road amd oddly lost its shape and grew and tranformed in an odd way. It then ran into the bushes. Other dark colored animals seemed to do strange things sometimes as well. Especially dark birflds that would fly by at daytime and look me right in the soul.
There were a few nights that me and my roomate were sitting out very late and notices a star appear. It was bright white. It grew in size, very very big. As if it was coming close. Too close for comfort. It would stay for about 20 minutes then grow smaller then disappear out of nowhere. This did not seem right at all. It was extremely exciting but frightening at the same time.
Many more things happened in this time frame that I don't have time to discuss. And I wish I could go into more detail about the things I did talk about for anyone who may have experienced such. To this day things lime thos occur and I am always hoping to experience more.

)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Strange but true --- about 22yrs ago, a friend and I were told to try this by a lady (we were 10 or so) ... nothing happened right away, but i woke up later, very thirsty and i was looking at something out the window, by the plow shed ... and i wouldn't have thought much of it, except there was a very bright neon green light - and i thought i saw large eyes .. again, I wouldn't have thought anything of it, just my imagination and maybe my dad had left a wierd light on, but then it ran.
Like, 30 ft or more, across my yard .. and it was absolutely real. I was not scared, but excited. It was a luminous blue being - i suppose like a grey would be described - only - glowing ... like bio-luminescent blue ..
I was reminded of this experience 7 yrs ago - when my 10month old baby pointed at a large blue jelly fish at the aquarium .. it flooded my memory like a movie ... and now I am on a mission for anyone who has heard of this, tried this .. seen this!! I know this is years after the original post .. but if the poster could please answer a few questions, that would be amazing

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I second this.
a reply to: smokinsinger

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoriumisbest
This is a bit embarassing for me because I've always wanted to make contact. I know some people write about EBE's who do nasty things but I always thought that wouldn't make any sense because they would be so advanced that they'd have moved beyond just being evil.

Then last week two things happened in rapid succession. First I watched a presentation by an ex US cop who was talking about alien mutilation of humans. He went into detail and basically outlined a list of horrific injuries that he said had been carried out whilst the victim was still alive. This did not make me happy but I had to admit that I could imagine a race of beings who maybe weren't actually evil but just totally indifferent to suffering. It's possible that an alien race is just unable to understand the concept of pain or simply considers us as being unworthy of consideration (much as we have treated most other species on our planet for most of our history).

Then a within hours I came across an article where someone claimed to have a foolproof method of attracting the attention of Aliens. It was frighteningly easy, Any fool could do it. He said all you had to do was go outside with a flashlight and follow a sequence of flashes. Start with one flash then a pause then two then a pause then three....well you get the idea. You do this up until ten rapid flashes then you reverse all the way back to one flash.

He claimed that if you did this every night (sending the light into the sky) then fairly soon you'd get a visit. (I said it was simple.)

So now I'm in a bit of a quandry. I'd really like to meet some fairly pleasant aliens but I have no desire to have my vitals sucked out through my bum. And the guy who gave the contact procedure forgot to mention whether you'd get the ET type or the bumsuckers.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth the risk even though I don't really believe making contact is that simple I hadn't planned on being found naked with a bunch of mysterious yet surgically exact incisions and extractions I was hoping for a more peaceful passing.

Anybody tried this? Does this make me a coward? Am I insane for thinking a flashing light would attract aliens?
Human Mutilation Video

Just don't flash for them during dinnertime. LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join