It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Make Alien Contact (allegedly)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is a bit embarassing for me because I've always wanted to make contact. I know some people write about EBE's who do nasty things but I always thought that wouldn't make any sense because they would be so advanced that they'd have moved beyond just being evil.

Then last week two things happened in rapid succession. First I watched a presentation by an ex US cop who was talking about alien mutilation of humans. He went into detail and basically outlined a list of horrific injuries that he said had been carried out whilst the victim was still alive. This did not make me happy but I had to admit that I could imagine a race of beings who maybe weren't actually evil but just totally indifferent to suffering. It's possible that an alien race is just unable to understand the concept of pain or simply considers us as being unworthy of consideration (much as we have treated most other species on our planet for most of our history).

Then a within hours I came across an article where someone claimed to have a foolproof method of attracting the attention of Aliens. It was frighteningly easy, Any fool could do it. He said all you had to do was go outside with a flashlight and follow a sequence of flashes. Start with one flash then a pause then two then a pause then three....well you get the idea. You do this up until ten rapid flashes then you reverse all the way back to one flash.

He claimed that if you did this every night (sending the light into the sky) then fairly soon you'd get a visit. (I said it was simple.)

So now I'm in a bit of a quandry. I'd really like to meet some fairly pleasant aliens but I have no desire to have my vitals sucked out through my bum. And the guy who gave the contact procedure forgot to mention whether you'd get the ET type or the bumsuckers.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth the risk even though I don't really believe making contact is that simple I hadn't planned on being found naked with a bunch of mysterious yet surgically exact incisions and extractions I was hoping for a more peaceful passing.

Anybody tried this? Does this make me a coward? Am I insane for thinking a flashing light would attract aliens?
Human Mutilation Video

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
O I wish it was so easy... I have seen UFOs zwapping by, but that's nothing compared with an actual "contact"...
Anyway, let us know how that goes.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In a related news, 800 million people across the globe caught the cold last night for camping in the woods.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No probably not if they are there

They would hopefully understand your signal as some form for communication, and then they could show them self in a form of light, like you did. But only if they understand such 'information' and if they wan't to show up at all.

But now again, that was only a possibility, like the method you mentioned. It's all just possibilities, and yes, it could happen. But the chances are still zero.

You are welcome to try mate, I don't know if it could happen becouse I haven't tried.
And no, you are not crazy just because you want to try this out, many people are doing other much more crazy things.

But still, I do want to bet 5$, that it won't happen

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I would advise against it. Not that I necessarily believe that this is foolproof - these beings are likely much smarter than us, and therefore they would probably know exactly what you were trying to do. I have read where others have suggested that you can make contact telepathically with UFO's if they are in your area by simply thinking 'at' them. Again, I would advise against it. There is much evidence that they are working with our government, and this clearly means that, as a whole, they are not on the side of humanity. Also, one must address the possibility that it isn't really aliens we're dealing with at all, but a terrestrial force that has been controlling humanity for a very long time. I am by no means religious, but one can easily find various reports of people banishing greys / reptilians in the name of Christ just as a priest would do at an exorcism, and that it actually works to do this. My advice: Stay far, far away.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just check out the statistics, how many reports do you see of people that have had their bum sucked out? I say go for it, if i hear of a mysterious bum sucking in the next few weeks then i know you're the guy. I'll make sure you go down in history.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Hey there Thoriumisbest,

Well I think you are wise to be cautious ... and I speak as a 'experiencer' but thankfully with the benevolent kind ... also I didn''t go looking ... they found me.

But that's not the main reason for my replying to your OP. I'm replying because of the flashlight method you mentioned.

A few weeks ago (Oct 31st to be precise) a friend and I were out celebrating the Samhain Sabbat (as my name suggests I am a practicing witch ... real deal traditional type not the weekend hippy type). Anyhoo, we were out in the middle of nowhere as is our way and we both noticed a beam of light about a mile or so away. Initially we weren't sure whether the beam of light was coming from the sky and pointing down to the ground ... or from the ground pointing up to the sky ... after watching it for a few minutes we decided it was ground to sky.

Well we carried on with our own thing and when we were finished we were sitting quietly with our own thoughts ... and I was looking up at the sky ... the beam was still visible off to our left ... but what drew my attention was this amazingly big bright star straight in front of where we were sitting.

I knew it wasn't Sirius (wrong position and far to high in the sky) ... so then I thought it must be Jupiter because I'd remembered reading on here that Jupiter was quite prominent at that time.

This amazing 'star' was the same beautiful blue/white colour and twinkled the same as Sirius but considerably bigger. I looked across at my friend to see if she had her eyes open or if she was meditating but I couldn't tell it was too dark so I stayed quiet and continued to admire the 'star'.

As I watched I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because it seemed to grow even bigger ... then my friend beside me said 'are you watching that star' ? And I told her I was.

We watched it putting on the most amazing dance for about 20mins ... then all of a sudden it grew tiny and turned orange ... then it started to move towards the direction of the light beam (to our left) and stopped about half way. It came back to it's original position where it grew and brightened again for about 30 seconds before shrinking and turning orange again ... after another 15 minutes or so it blinked out and never returned.

Now I have not mentioned this on ATS until now because I didn't have any pictures or proof to go with the account ... but we could only conclude that what we had seen had shown intelligent reaction possibly encouraged by the beam of light that someone had been shining into the sky ... and incidently the beam was switched off once the 'star' blinked out ... was amazing to see.

The point of me telling you about this is to conclude that lightbeams definately seem to attract such things ... but I don't think I would tempt fate just in case you attract the wrong kind.

Woody

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ok I think I can help solve another quandry for all of us here, dont know if it helps you at all though, but here goes.

Go get your flashlight. Go get a few different HD video camera. Video tape yourself every night while you try this method. We can either prove the method or debunk it after a couple dozen nights with no results.

If you do have results, then we can post the video of your abduction and it can help us all answer some other questions, like do EBE's exist, what they look like, what an abduction looks like, etc

Maybe you can even take a small spy camera with you so we can see the inside of the craft and what the abduction experience is.

I bet if we contact the owner of Gillian;s ranchm they would probably provide the space for such an experiment.
and.....Action!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't think that the 'flashlight' will work... Don't think that it is that easy to make contact with the aliens...

And about the friendly aliens.. My advice to you is don't believe to much of that new age / galactic federation stuff....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I would guess that keeping a running wireless spy camera on you at all times is probably the surest way NOT to get abducted or see aliens. Why do you think no one has successfully done this during an actual abduction? They're smart enough not to ever allow that to happen under any circumstances. If they don't want to be seen, you WILL NOT see them.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There are good people and there are murderers here on our little blue rock.
You can bump on any of those everyday.
So, the odds right now are not benevolent.
But if 'im to be caught by a murderer it'd be at least way cooler to be caught by an extraterrestrial one.
You are dead anyway, at least die in a pretty cool setting.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

You know aht i heard this years ago when i was a kid, bak then i always wanted to try it but seriously dude i doubt it....... would a torch even shine that far ... daft thing is that its sooooooo easy to try but the chances are that no one will ever bother coz it sounds so ridiculous....funny if it worked though
edit on 3-12-2010 by mackblack27 because: to add

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Instead of just flashing one thru ten and back, wouldn't it be better to flash prime numbers starting with one and going up, then back down? Seems like it'd have a better chance of getting their attention, if they're really flying around and watching.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten_me
Instead of just flashing one thru ten and back, wouldn't it be better to flash prime numbers starting with one and going up, then back down? Seems like it'd have a better chance of getting their attention, if they're really flying around and watching.

WOW

Buddy this is the best comment ive ever read on ATS ..... thank you
Please know i have had to do a "prnt scrn" so that i can look back at this post

The idea that you think that flashing a torch into the sky prime or not will get you aliens is classic, now i dont mean to be nasty i just find it funny.................. I actually knew someone who did this .....
He went out ever night for a month and flashed the primes from 0-10 over and over again.... he was about to give up hope until one night a flying suacer landed in his back yard and four twitchy aliens came out ,.. one was fairly well balanced but the other three will a bit odd

Get it ......lol

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How are these aliens supposed to see a flashlight flickering from miles away in space??

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokinsinger
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I would guess that keeping a running wireless spy camera on you at all times is probably the surest way NOT to get abducted or see aliens. Why do you think no one has successfully done this during an actual abduction? They're smart enough not to ever allow that to happen under any circumstances. If they don't want to be seen, you WILL NOT see them.

Thank you for the advice. To avoid abductions I think I will do exactly this for now on!
I wonder if there are some good Christmas sales, maybe buy one get one free, for me and the wife.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think you're grasping at straws here... I'm all for believing, and wanting contact and all that jazz, but really I don't think sitting outside waving a flashlight around is going to cut it. I honestly don't think there is any sure-fire way of 'attracting' them to you. Simply laying in bed at night, sending out telepathic messages isn't going to make them come to anyone. If there is intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting earth, it is clearly much more advanced than we are. They are probably playing by THEIR rules, and flashing light into the sky isn't going to trick them into paying anyone a visit. I think they are a little smarter than that

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If there any ET's on Earth I am sure they frequent ATS.
Why not just ask one send a U2U and schedule a pickup.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think you'd have an embarrassing time explaining to your neighbors why you are flashing your flashlight on and off all night.
Maybe it would be worth trying if you saw a UFO at the time, though. *shrugs*

I think it would be a lot of pressure to make first contact. I would want to spend months preparing myself for it, I would hate to be the person that ruined it for all mankind!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

We would never forgive you either,
so make sure you are prepared!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join