It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

when you have enough money to do whatever the hell you want

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
when you're pass the point of wanting to make money
for yourself for your family or whatever reason

then comes out the real person of who you are and this person is the reason why you are here on earth. (if there is a reason or not but hey gotta believe in something)
how do you see yourself? i would go in the deepest # in this world that little or no man has ever stepped on but hey i gotta pay for my daughters tuition. back to fukin work




posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I already have enough money to do whatever I want. I also have very few obligations to family members or friends, so that is no limitation for me, either. It's all a state of mind. The only one who can restrict you from ultimately doing anything you want is yourself. You just have to be ready to pay the price, whatever it is.




posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Aslong as your income far exceeds your outcome. You have nothing to worry about . Todays problems are the opposite with many people. There outcome far exceeds there income which is why most of us drown in debt and the slipper rope of intrest never lets us back aboard



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think that if I had as much money I wanted, I would build myself a mansion and install custom plumbing that provides hot and cold running women.




posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
 


so you hang around ats? nothing too crazy? oh well



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2
 


nice!! if that happens could i at least be your butler haha



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
so you hang around ats? nothing too crazy? oh well


How does anybody choose to live in this existence, day to day? The trick is, even if I had no money, if I wanted to do something, I could probably figure out a way to do it.

But what should I do? Climb Mount Everest? Build a boat? Race cars? Learn Japanese? Why? Just to do it?

We all have enough money to do whatever we want. We just have to decide what we really want to do, why we want to do it, and how to accomplish it, step by step.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
 


then why not?? is there something else better to do? there is no trick. what bout hungry people in africa screwed up since birth.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
then why not?? is there something else better to do? there is no trick. what bout hungry people in africa screwed up since birth.


Really? Realistically, what do you want to do, and what's stopping you?

The only thing I can't do is everything, because I don't have the time. If I choose to train to climb Mount Everest, it will take a lot of time to get everything together and do it. And during that time, I wouldn't be able to do other things, like learn how to wrestle steers in a rodeo, or become a diamond cutter. So I would have to pick one over the others. The hardest part, then, is deciding what you have time for. What is the thing you want to concentrate on? I've done a lot of different things in my life, but I've always had trouble with choosing to do one thing over all the other options.

As for people in Africa screwed up since birth, it probably doesn't even occur to them that they could start walking in one direction, and keep walking, and eventually they would get to a place where things were better for them. In order to make something happen in your life, you have to be able to think of it, and want it, then move toward it. The people in Africa can't do that, because they can't think of it.

You and me, though, we're not in that position.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Having had nothing for so long except the bare basics, that allow me the very basic rudimentary things - food, house and electricity - I would not want any more.

All I lack is the security that cash in hand could provide. Should something blow up here, I can't fix it without having to reconsider everything else.

I would love that security.

If I had millions, by christ I would share it. Those that I saw needing it.

you know those shows, secret millionaire? they make me sick... secret friggen millionaire, here have $10 grand.

TEN GRAND? YOU'RE A FLIPPIN MILLIONAIRE LOOKING FOR AN EGO STROKE. wankers...

I would definitly give to the places around where I live that need it, and I would not be wearing a suit and riding in a limo to do it.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If I had billions of dollars, I would become the next Hugh Hefner and never be sad or lonely ever, ever again. I would also own my own castle complete with a drawbridge, an alligator-filled moat, and a dungeon.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I had enough money to do a lot of things. My parents could pay for me to go to any college because of special priveledges from my mom's job, or I could not go to college and I would still be well off. And what did I decide to do? I decided to join the Army because I realized at my young age living for myself will only get me into trouble, and I would never be satisfied with myself.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
when you're pass the point of wanting to make money
for yourself for your family or whatever reason

then comes out the real person of who you are and this person is the reason why you are here on earth. (if there is a reason or not but hey gotta believe in something)
how do you see yourself? i would go in the deepest # in this world that little or no man has ever stepped on but hey i gotta pay for my daughters tuition. back to fukin work


I feel joy in making others realize they are trapped.



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Having had nothing for so long except the bare basics, that allow me the very basic rudimentary things - food, house and electricity - I would not want any more.

All I lack is the security that cash in hand could provide. Should something blow up here, I can't fix it without having to reconsider everything else.

I would love that security.

If I had millions, by christ I would share it. Those that I saw needing it.

you know those shows, secret millionaire? they make me sick... secret friggen millionaire, here have $10 grand.

TEN GRAND? YOU'RE A FLIPPIN MILLIONAIRE LOOKING FOR AN EGO STROKE. wankers...

I would definitly give to the places around where I live that need it, and I would not be wearing a suit and riding in a limo to do it.


It is good to know that someone thinks like that and cares for the needy.

edit on 5-12-2010 by Yeah-Alright because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join