It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Ottawa a covert psy ops operation? Bryan's Arizona

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The new world order, is using the psychiatric community to administer their agenda. Big pharma privatized medicine in Canada, to a two tier behind the scene's dispensation of arbitrary services.

In 1998 R.L. Mosher, resigned his position as head of the American psychiatric association "in disgust"
www.oikos.org...

He cited lack of ethics and dishonesty, and greed, as his contention, that the APA was profiting on questionable practices.

The final frontier, Hitler's plan for global domination, is mind control. To control the hearts and minds of the populace is the ultimate weapon of war

and presiding dictatorship. It was the driving motive behind the mind control experimentation of MK ULTRA. The Marshall Plan's use of Nazi scientists to investigate mind control in the NAU, in the 50's, 60's.

Mosher "resigned in disgust" at the eagerness of the APA to participate in that object for the sake of profit.



Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
www.larouchepub.com...


Some of the atrocities have already been exposed.



From 1950 to 1962, the C.I.A. ran a massive research project, a veritable Manhattan Project of the mind, spending over $1 billion a year to crack the code of human consciousness, from both mass persuasion and the use of coercion in individual interrogation. And what they discovered—they tried '___', they tried mescaline, they tried all kinds of drugs, they tried electroshock, truth serum, sodium pentathol. None of it worked. What worked was very simple behavioral findings, outsourced to our leading universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale and McGill—and the first breakthrough came at McGill. And it’s in the book. And here, you can see the—this is the—if you want show it, you can. That graphic really shows—that’s the seminal C.I.A. experiment done in Canada and McGill University—
www.democracynow.org...


Teaching attracts pedophiles, and the medical industry attracts, Munchausens. Every profession has its heroes, stunt men and villains.

The mind control torture industry investigation, has criminals: Abuse is an addictive cycle, rapeman's narcissism is missing, in his own pathology.
www.mental-health-abuse.org...
mentalhealth.about.com...

Those held up as authority figures, and experts may be malevolent and administering a two tiered, secret agenda for profit. According to Mosher's letter of resignation.

In Uganda, the capitalist interests of the APA may be reflected in the recent expose of conservative anti gay legislation. Outright social engineering, lobbying, and the incitement of hatred

for the purpose of mass murdering homosexuals, and controlling the populace, not with democratic process, but with the media and questionable legislation and medical practice.

ipsnews.net...
current.com...

Rwanda's Hutu Tutsi radio show massacre, a holocaust that was engineered and permitted to take place, in spite of Romeo Dallaire's entreaties to the West for help, to prevent it.

The Aquarian Age cabaret of NAU's hippie era, a socially engineered experiment. With '___' vineyards, dotting the landscape. Those who survived in tact, congratulate themselves on its altruism, while resenting the burdens to tax, of its wreckage.

So it is not such a far stretch to imagine that "Bryan's Arizona" a movie about "hicks" being browbeaten by questionable authority, for an arbitrary agenda is a thinly veiled trophy for mind control's newest social incarnation. Salem witch trials to augment a thriving mercenary global slave trade.

Or Ceausescu's Eastern bloc Muslim honor killing, a slave traded genocide of misogynist hate mongering, like that in Uganda.



UBC law professor Benjamin Perrin says human traffickers will view the 2010 Olympics as the biggest business opportunity for them in decades.
www.theprovince.com...
----
Sex, Olympics, go hand in hand.
myespn.go.com...
-----
We are learning more about the abuse of children by hockey coaches and other sports leaders on a regular basis...Too much power in the hands of a few exalted people is never a good idea.
www.njnnetwork.com...



The Western world's worst slave trade in Canada, conducted by Olympians. Those who go on to become highly paid black water mercs and stealth agents for psy ops



We get more complaints about Canada than any other western country."
www.lifesitenews.com...


Olympics are the "new Catholic church" with incorruptible aggressors - as were the priests providing children to doctor Cameron's torture chamber



www.youtube.com...
Bryan's Arizona


Corporations want to co opt Ceausescu's birth bond treasury in Canada. Ottawa and Arizona are the slave trade capitals of the NAU



I was falsely accused of being a cult leader. In fact, the groups were operating as an alternative to a very nasty little cult run by people so startlingly ignorant, of what they are doing that they do not even understand that they are brainwashing their victims.Whitley Strieber
www.ufoera.com...


What happens to the zombies in "Bryan's Arizona" is very like what happened to Morris Jessup. Or what Whitley Strieber, can't seem to resign from, fundamentalist right wing, conservatism - Pat Robertson, threatening to 'stone him in a courtyard'
www.unknowncountry.com...

Ceausescu's specialty, a thin veneer of legaleeze to drank dowry zinni cell stoning.



And the suicide of Morris Jessup, another UFO investigator,who took his own life in a Miami-Dade parking lot on April20, 1959. He claimed he had descended into a nightmareworld of unreality, swept along in a stream of?coincidences?, and that he could only appear insane to therest of the world even as he battled with forces beyond hisunderstanding. He was fifty-nine.
www.unknowncountry.com...


The taliban is richer, like Canada's slave traders, since Canada visited. A mercenary slave trading perjuring python that can buy its own flack, and death decree any slave who offends the aristocracy

www.presstv.ir...
www.guardian.co.uk...


Bryan's Arizona in Ottawa? Where Ceausescu's slave owners, and abusers, batterers, rapists can death decree with social privilege and secrecy

Anyone who is gay in Uganda, or Hutu Tutsi is Rwanda, or Aquarian Age garish pepsi bling in Ottawa's fundamentalist family Jihad of child sexual slavery.

My neighbor at the old co op, married a 13 yrs old. His first wife is disenfranchised and pays taxes to be deprived of her citizenry. Ceausescu's ex wife, is dogpiled and degraded, and her progressive daughter sabotaged in schizophrenia.

Suddenly Inuit and Saami, and Asian height norms are Ceausescu's ethnic cleansing?

Fatwa Ottawa, Bryan's Arizona?

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: add link

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: links

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: png is so anal

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: minor touch up




posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pandora boxy
 


So the olympics is a sham for slave traders?



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Having reviewed other posts by this member in other forums I do not wish to get involved in this insanity.

Deleted by author
edit on 3-12-2010 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
you'll feel better when fox news takes over .
didnt get enough tear gas in toronto eh?
"i'll put up tents and barbwire from here to mexico" sheriff joe arpaio, arizona.
welcome to the new world order.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Such an abomination would be too much for the mind to bear, nuked by their own trusted doctors, the populace would suffer borderline psychosis and be shock trauma bonded to premature resolution in gas masks.

Mind Control depends largely on a shock trauma bond, which is more successful, when the aggressor is arbitrary and not benevolent. Then the subconscious supine sufferance is reflexive

and less examined.



Dr. Josef Mengele at Auschwitz, where he coldly analyzed the effects of trauma-bonding
www.whale.to...


Parable, and metaphor, to describe a horror, too grotesque for the people to imagine.

Their Olympian heroes, are slave traders who regard them as vermin.

Martin Cannon's canon of "Sodom and Gomorrah" is Hitler's MK ULTRA and Ceausescu's slave traded palace

in fatwa Ottawa

Ch'itler is a smober vegetarian





Holding the world hostage with an atom bomb


ipsnews.net...
Queen of England thinks they are cannibals



turn [Cockney French] into a vicious, hate-mongering bigot, the better to isolate her from the rest of humanity (previously, her associates considered her noteworthy for her racial tolerance; her modelling agency was one of the first to break the color barrier).. program her to commit suicide at the end of her usefulness to the agency.
www.whale.to...


www.youtube.com...
All sensitive government bldg are wired to self destruct when attacked

like one of martinette canon's candy insects

Everyone finds martinette's corkboard of insects revolting, except for the APA's torture inquiry into slave traded mind controlled tyranny in

Bryan's Arizona

the death worm is climaxing on the petty megalomania, and misogynist profiteering with more glee than Hitler's quickest death logos sold Jews into slavery.

Ethnic cleansing hobbits.



“In the ‘big picture’ these people [MONARCH victims] are in all walks of life, from the bum on the street to the white-collar guy”.
www.whale.to...


DD would rather sucker punch some "gnatzi trash" while he rips the head off her granny

www.youtube.com...



Message boards lit up with derision, for the youth who died of cyber psychosis

because it's the psychic driven television generation




Many of those exploited were abused children which had been run through the Roman Catholic orphanage system. Not surprisingly, Dr Cameron has been conveniently left out of most psychiatric journals. This may have been, in fact, largely due to Project MKULTRA being publicly exposed in 1970, through lawsuits filed by Canadian survivors and their families. The CIA and Canadian government settled out of court so as not to be required to officially admit to any wrongdoing.
www.whale.to...



Valium stun gun bordello
www.timesonline.co.uk...

President is Jack Tripper when he tries to shoot fundamentalist family



Psychiatardry "certainly does have a parallel in the ownership and trading of slavery" WILO commission, 1983
freedocumentaries.org...


"Final revolution" building a slave traded torture death camp with Hitler, or orhanage to provide doctor Cameron with replacements,

called "Bryan's Arizona"


edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: shuddering with too much horror to get it right first time



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pandora boxy
 


I'm not trying to be rude, but at this point, I think you're insane..........

Cheers



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz
 


Ditto.

The first post was bad enough, but the second one is over the top.

Gibberish, even when cross referenced with a thesaurus, is still gibberish.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]
 




"Vancouver Olympics to be “the largest security operation in Canadian history..coordinated with Mexican and U.S. military forces."
www.canadians.org...


Psychological degradation characterized Ceausescu's Muslim honor killing Eastern bloc genocide




psychologically.....and physically, bore the harshest consequences of Ceausescu’s imposed depravity and humiliation...head of Romania’s Faculty of Science, heaped herself with doctorates in the field,
www.ceausescu.org...


The moral standard when misogynist Olympian mercenaries are making a fortune

selling rich tax payers, five 13 yrs old child brides.


and eliminating tax burdens

Schizophrenic school girls, and they'll throw in the Indians out of habit.


edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: hobbit is so tiny beside Goliath



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ceausescu built his palace, by outlawing abortion and enabling and encouraging rape and battery. Every time an infant is born. A bond is written on their head and placed in the National Treasury.

Ceausescu built a palace, and projected his country's bankruptcy, onto its epidemic of orphans and slave traded, and dead and psychotic women and children.

Like the parliamentary wing, built in Iran, on torture and zinni cell stoning




This is the third installment of my writings on Iran. In earlier two parts, I have described how clerics are working as mere pimps in selling their women to tourists as well trafficking in women to various nations under the garb of segheh [temporary marriage]. In the second article, I have described the ongoing trend of corruption in Iran. Now, this third installment is all about repression of women in Iran by the Mullah regime.
www.weeklyblitz.net...


The most depraved genocide in history. Romania was Hitler's quickest death logos. Germany had to ask them to slow their trains, their bureaucracy could not keep up. Ceausescu then turned his own quickest logos, to slave trading his own most vulnerable citizens.

Canada is Ceausescu's "quickest death logos" and Ottawa is Bryan's Arizona - the slave trade capital of el norte

Thalidomide, in Cornwall.



"Throughout this inquiry I have heard evidence that suggested that there were cases of joint abuse, passing of alleged victims, and possibly passive knowledge of abuse," Glaude wrote.
www.ctv.ca...


the prime minister is too delicate to hear of Canada's Olympian slave trade
www.indiancountrytoday.com...

Securitate's barrage of biology

www.presstv.ir...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Taliban is rich, now that Canada has visited



Hitler's MK ULTRA mass grave digger
www.dosenation.com...

has met its quickest death logos, Ceausescu's exiled Uranus district
www.ceausescu.org...

doctor Cameron wants an orphanage in Ceausescu's Turkish Uranus district



Blackwater subsidiary hired violent drug users to help train the Afghan army and declared "sidearms for everyone" even though employees weren't authorized to carry weapons....took hundreds of weapons intended for the Afghan National Police.
www.huffingtonpost.com...


Looks like fatwa Ottawa has reverted to, not Islam,

but the thugs hired to war on them



“I'll just stay out of Arizona,” he quipped.
www.mysanantonio.com...


Fatwa Ottawa, under Hitler and Ceausescu

here comes medicare



Well, if it was just any panther, you might not do that. But what if it was a panther that, when it was a cub, you had cuddled and tamed? You might expect it to recognize you.
www.unknowncountry.com...


Martin Cannon's canon of cork board Insect is revolting to every one

except his olghoi-khorkhoi


Holocaust is not a debate with a misogynist mass murderer who built a tyranny with mutaween religious police and secretly state funded torture.

It is abuse addiction. Holocaust is abuse addiction. Gossip is murder in the heart. Hitler's "Big Lie" or Ceausescu's Eastern bloc fatwa, are pornography, not reality.

Jews are not sub human, and women are not farm animals. People are not "dgsht"

Inquisitor's treatise against witches and Jews, who ought now again, apologize for not being nomadic, because, next Uganda, is coming to Jerusalem, hurling epithets from Ceausescu's quickest death logos.


*When you hear of rumors of wars, rejoice*

that might be, gossip is murder in the heart, big fatwa lie global genocide

an abuse addiction, that is like a wildfire.


Devil is deception and his time draws toward revelation.

Goliath
edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: touch up the gibberish

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: have joy, giddy hysteria

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: Ceausescu's taliban



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well I have to hand it to you, were you even at the Vancouver WO, I live here and all I can say is, that it was more fun than anything that I have ever bin to even with all of the security.

So every country on this planet is going out of it's freaking mind, the balance of power is so pushed to the few, that is the people that we I said *(WE)* put in power that we can all go to hell in a hand basket.

Well as crazy as it seams and feels, things always have a way of re balancing them selfs and by power of gray scull they will reset them selfs. The question is how and when. The how is with all of this craziness happening some of lucky ones will wake up and smell the good old sh&t on the bottom of the shoe and freak out and do something.

When will it be when we no longer can afford those little plastic bags that we use to pick up dog sh&t with, that will be like the living dead coming to life a taking over the world. Well that would be a good move but what the hay.

Arizona, wow get out much theres more to Ottawa than you think.

JMHOP.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Schizophrenia is genetic, Hitler created refrigerators

Ceausescu shot at them

Lepine climaxed

www.canada.com...


Lepine's box of Pandora, beside Ishii's photos

www.presstv.ir...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Taliban is rich, now that Canada has visited

Enron sparta was supposed to free Afghanistan from png's pipeline thugs

not establish, hell on earth


Garnished wage scholarship provided tax relief and Ceausescu wants an ethnic cleansing, mass murder stipend



Was it then an honor killing? Or a so-called honor killing? Bishop Gunnar Stålsett calls it a shame killing. Let us free the concept of honor from the taint of violence and fear, he seems to say. The world needs true honor. Let us respect it and live accordingly.
www.press.uchicago.edu...

An approving audience is a precondition. For shame to be “washed away” and honor to be restored, you need a community of people who will reward you with acclaim—validate the killing and the code of honor that prescribes it. Fadime’s father was part of such a group. There is plenty of evidence proving that he felt buoyed up by friends and relatives who told him that he was right and also reinforced his feelings of shame and defeat. Afterward, some individuals still backed him, confirming that he had no choice: he had to kill.

So it is not about jealousy. It is about power and control. That is why killing for the sake of honor is different from crimes of jealousy. It is not about unrequited love or a couple’s relationship. It has to do with the rights of the collective over the individual and the individual’s duty to submit. It has to do with structures and systems, social categories of people indoctrinated into the belief that they exist to serve the system.



Kandahars abuse addiction is familiar in fatwa ottawa
mentalhealth.about.com...

EU worried about torture
www.spiegel.de...

Canada is pleased to have their railroad baron sol Indian invictus, condoned by Ceausescu's Uranus princes.
www.indiancountrytoday.com...

www.forteantimes.com...
mypetjawa.mu.nu...

The *whore* looked like a hobbit



Patricia Davis wrote:
[lilypat] Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 2:40 pm:

Da'an, Mordor is indeed now in the Shire--excellent way to put it Very Happy
www.unknowncountry.com...



www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.ctv.ca...

Hobbits inspired Tolkien


at1with0 wrote: projection?



Ceausescu's Turkish machismo, Mengele nostalgia

the Securitate falsifies, when they kidnap, and perjure


Bryan's Arizona honor killing for Ceausescu's Taliban of mercenaries

is spanning the NAU with a slave trade


Bush is only batty



edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: fix quote

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: fix a link

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: "moronic"



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Boxy: Your posts make no sense and I have no idea what you are getting at. And I'm NOT going to waste my time going over a bunch of links that may or may no prove your point. Whatever that is.

And you do realize that Ottawa is NOWHERE NEAR Vancouver where the Olympics were held, right?



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"Bryan Loves You" is a horror movie. Whitley Strieber was a horror writer, before becoming UFO celebrity.

Horror employs the arbitrary nature of a good shock trauma bond and does not require a budget for an audience

or to make money as a blockbuster.


Death by fatwa works in the same way. Years since death decrees were first issued, they are executed with banal extreme prejudice

to indulge the worst and most base aspects of society.


Romania is still reeling from the policies, Ceausescu's exiled intelligentsia designed - the profiteering is un approachable

by law enforcement. The securitate infiltrated by slave traders


Like that in developing countries. Europe tried to stem the noxious effect of Ceausescu's diaspora of demoralization

Eastern bloc Muslim honor killing, coincidentally similar to this type of internet dogpiling

that scapegoats as fiscal power and control policy.


Whitley Strieber
Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 9:37 pm

Then I see, on another board, this comment by one of them:

"Think of rabbit stew and rabbit fur! Rabbit fur coats are always so pretty! Have you ever tried hunting? I have not yet, but I would love to"

That is a threat. A death threat. It was made just a few days ago, and led directly to the removal of three individuals from my board.

But it did not remove the danger that I believe these people represent.

But, of course, that's just me scapegoating, isn't it? Sorry!
www.unknowncountry.com...



Ceausescu pimped an entire nation into slave traded crack infested orphanages

His intelligentsia, fled and is aggregate like in Canada's Olympic misogynist privilege


Ethnic cleansing with APA tacit pro pedophilia criteria

Fundamentalist brownshirts and the serfs


Europe tried to legislate against the spread of Ceausescu's demoralized populace's legacy,

Canada embraced Ceausescu with secret honor killings, that have nothing to do with honor.


Everything to do with ethnic cleansing, and slave trading



May day May day, curb immigration
www.lowellgreen.com...
-
Romania and the European Union: A Hornet in the Bonnet
www.ceausescu.org...



Canada now leads the world, with human trafficking infractions

Slave trade is a covert, weapon of mass destruction, like a nuke bomb.


The shock trauma bond, Bryan's Arizona

investigating.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: the truth of it

edit on 3-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: bryan's viscous vipers



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz
 


Olympics were resurrected by Hitler for the eugenics they embody.

Nostradamus and several other futurists and prophets forecast a skirmish between the EU and the NAU, this could possibly be due to the NAU's fascist fundamentalist co opting of Ceausescu.

The Olympians are rebuilding his palace, with soldiers from Sierra Leone to oversee the sales of child sexual slavery to St Ch'atty's Farsi duplicates in co opts across Canada, and a hired phalanx of taliban mercenary dressed as policemen, nullify threats to their exposure

Hitler's Germany, started the Olympics again, in the 20th century - the most famous first, in 1938, when it was still argued, as to whether or not Jews and Blacks were human. Their mass murder of the infirm and disabled was hidden for as long as possible

in the same way that Bryan's Arizona, seeks to hide its secret agenda of being the abattoir that enforces the world's slave trade.



www.mentalhealth.faithweb.com...
"Contrary to the popular public conception, this happenstance is NOT a form of health care, but the result of a fraudulent system being granted police powers by the State.

By calling the harmless 'insane', (who statistics prove to be no more violence-prone than the average citizen, unless hopelessly deranged by damaging psychiatric 'treatment'), dangerous and justifying their own existence by the 'need' to deal with that inflated 'danger',

the mad-doctors themselves pose the greatest threat to liberty, property and democracy in our times."

--Citizens for Higher Ethical Standards in Medicine



Europe has not embraced Ceausescu, because some martinette pinned insects to a cork board and projected the bankruptcy of Compton's orphanage, Ceausescu's palace, Hitler's eugenics,. with a vile mythological canon that is revolting to all but his torture doctors.


Another Hitler's "Big Lie" or Ceausescu's fatwa - an abuse addicted litany of insult, ethnic cleansing pornography and draconian gender warfare.



USELESS BREAD-GOBBLERS
(SS Slang)
www.mentalhealth.faithweb.com...


*Retarded whores*





Canada is colonizing for Ceausescu's exiled intelligentsia. Hippocratic oath is replaced by mind control and eugenics in Canada, and a program of euthanasia for those who do not fit the fundamentalist criteria, or for those who agitate against fascist agenda in Canada.

The medicare that Obama is offering the US is very much a Stalinesque Eastern bloc measure of mind control and euthanasia, and little else. A way of enforcing the thriving slave trade, mercenary interests are profiting on. Indulging the petty megalomania of like minded, torturers and banal fascist Cranford tea marm.

Goliath is a tea marm in Cranford.

As it was when the holocaust took shape in Germany, there is ambivalence and disbelief to the growing danger amid the public. Germany's gnatzis sought to hide their holocaust, mass murder of Jews and the "useless eaters" from the public for as long as possible, and so do, today's fascists, with control of information.




Do the right thing on torture

Obama's attorney general should overcome his hesitation and investigate the Bush administration's torture policies
www.guardian.co.uk...


Bryan's Arizona

the slave trade capital of el norte

ipsnews.net...
Queen of England thinks they are cannibals

Where slave traders project, also that crime, that is why due process and Hippocratic oath, is so important to Martinette's Canon of cork board.

Death by fatwa is the underpinning of Ceausescu's Eastern bloc slave traded genocide.



Last year, a prank caller believed to be a former student called the Judge Rotenberg Educational Center in Canton, MA, in the middle of the night. Posing as an administrator, the caller told school officials to administer electric shock treatments to two students, one 16 and one 19, for infractions that had allegedly happened more than five hours before. In response to the call, the two students were awakened; one was shocked 22 times, and the other was shocked 77 times.
www.naturalnews.com...


Red Terror Securitate knows every insult killed every rat, under Putin's Stasi. Scott Roeder's wasn't an abortion doctor, that was broken lp's latest resentment. Uranus district quickest death logos
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Pro birth, anti life fundamentalist fervor, that characterized Ceausescu's mass jailing, torture and execution of "progressive" doctors



US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates recognized the Taliban as part of Afghanistan's political arena.
www.presstv.ir...



Barnyard Ishii is beneath Osama, the Chinese and even the fundamentalist right wing of Anne Coulter's bridle bit

www.theglobeandmail.com...
Anne Coulter is preparing a human rights complaint for being silenced. Good for Anne.


Martin Canon's "Sodom and Gomorrah" wonders




Why can't Joseph, be more like the drug dealer
www.oikos.org...

All the over educated prattle that annoys him, is slated for disposal at Ishii's barnyard stadium. Next they come for the "progressives" rich enough to win Glebe's green boil's flattery. A 20 yrs vocation, he knows every judge, lawyer and doctor, too smart for St Ch'atty's jihad in child sexual slavery and Bryan's mass graveyard.

McStinky wanted sharia so he's not such a laughing stock, Enron Sparta get more bang for the buck


The coming skirmish between the EU and the NAU is due to the Olympian slave trade being sponsored and administered by fundamentalist 'tweedles', who are fascist in Islam and America.



O'Reilly Is Sad We Can't Make Fun Of Arabs Anymore: 'What Has Changed In America?'
www.huffingtonpost.com...


PC police don't want people saying Islamofascist, it might delineate the oxymoron

of Enron Sparta's fundamentalist economic slave traded coup


Who can you make fun of? Anyone vulnerable, poor, Jewish, a Monarch who has been tortured all of their lives in the NAU.

When one person is tortured, everyone is tortured, that is why torturers and slave traders embrace death by fatwa.

Canada and Ceausescu have similar interests, building a rape inflated, slave traded palace - that will effectively re establish cork board slavery and eradicate democracy's threat to global tyranny on behalf of the money interests.


Then, the taliban, will be recognized as a part of the political theater in America, as well

as Afghanistan - under the name Olympian


www.createforum.com...
edit on 5-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: next they come for Barnrohm



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pandora boxy
 


Ok i get what your saying.. The Olympics is a front for slave trading



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Universities practice an invisible form of affirmative action, and if admittance was based on marks alone, 80% of the student body, would be female.


*After Bildeberg kills 80% of the earth's populace, their poop won't stink*







The Sarah Palin Boobgate Controversy
www.huffingtonpost.com...



Lepine's invisible affirmative action, or 80% of the Whitehouse would be female chiefs

edit on 5-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: must have been the shuddering fear, hit the wrong key



posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pandora boxy
 


So, all this is for breeding superior humans...

Where does the Taliban come in?



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ipsnews.net...
Queen of England thinks they are Ugandans

Ottawa is Goliath, a hired mercenary, a marriage of Hitler and Ceausescu, the taliban are the brownshirts

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Romanians selling Jews to Hitler, were not as eager, as Canada to plunder the railroad baron's alcohol allergic birth bond dela.

The prime minister is too delicate to hear of Hitler's and Ceausescu's exploits in Ottawa
www.indiancountrytoday.com...

Lepine's box of Pandora, beside Ishii's photos

www.presstv.ir...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Taliban is rich, now that Canada has visited

Bush is "only batty"
mepopa.com...

www.theglobeandmail.com...
Prime minister can't "stop the war" in Afghanistan

he is also paid by their bosses - the money interests administering death kamp psychiatry in Ottawa, the dieback executioners.

Prime Minister Harper enjoys a false sense of security, his bosses prefer the brutality of middle East violence to Ottawa's subliminal dieback inducing suicides

a labor of love for, Arizona's Bryan
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

wants to shock trauma bond the flies, with casual betrayals and man made and natural catastrophe.

Only Ralph is retarded enough to throw alms at uppity beggars to warn them

Death Race 2000 has begun
www.ctv.ca...
growmercy.org...

Ottawa's left, "united in hate" don't see the color of slavery, they need tax breaks
drsanity.blogspot.com...


gvnet.com...
"Call the police, looooool, we are the police"

Hitler's "depravity scale" in Ceausescu's Uranus district
depravityscale.org...

to calibrate the irony's snort decibel

www.regent.edu...

University's practice invisible affirmative action for Mark Lepine, if admittance was based

on test scores, alone, 80% of the student body, would be female.

Hitler's MK ULTRA mass grave digger
www.dosenation.com...

has met its quickest death logos, Ceausescu's exiled Uranus district
www.ceausescu.org...

Canada is rutting in their abattoir selling the mullah's segeh
www.weeklyblitz.net...

Currently the worst human trafficker in the West, someone in Ottawa is getting very very rich



The Real Weapon of Mass Destruction: Child Trafficking in America, 3,000 children weekly
robertscourt.blogspot.com...
"Normalize" Massive Child Trafficking through Psychological Warfare making it invisible


Rebuilding Ceausescu's rape inflated, slave traded, abuse enabled, birth bond treasury palace.
www.unknowncountry.com...
www.realitysandwich.com...

that is not “Ahriman,” a mythological shadowy undefined fear, that is the Taliban, in the NAU, slave trading and dieback exterminating.

Fundamentalist tweedles

Martin is exterminating insects


Native Alien wrote: Purification is the process of rendering something pure, i.e. clean of foreign elements and/or pollution. Hitler considered the Jews pollution..Jesus the pharisees


Double talk from L'Ambrosia, png is "purifying"
pm.gc.ca...

Goliath might send her to Senator Schaeffer

for being rude
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where does the Taliban come in?



observed Sirait. " … It is genocide."
www.cbsnews.com...
--
“I'll just stay out of Arizona,” he quipped.
www.mysanantonio.com...


They're running the NAU with Hitler's eugenics and Ceausescu's slave traded palace

www.createforum.com...



Why is there such a problem with orphans in Romania?
www.romanianorphanministries.com...


They obviously came for the progressives in green boil's Glebe, who believe in emancipating child brides from abusive marriages to war criminals and torture doctors

to a tax shelter. Threatens the invisibility of the co op's Farsi duplicate owning, child slavery



Blackwater subsidiary hired violent drug users to help train the Afghan army and declared "sidearms for everyone" even though employees weren't authorized to carry weapons....took hundreds of weapons intended for the Afghan National Police.
www.huffingtonpost.com...



www.ottawacitizen.com...

Nuked and those gas masks aren't friendly.


It is suspected slave trade interests, murdered Senator Schaeffer, a suicide to avoid the torture that was impending?

sabotaged treatment for schizophrenia, Mengele's ethnic cleansing, slow suffocation in Barnyard Bryan's abattoir

and browbeaten degradation from Ceausescu's cheering squad of lied to, writhing homicidal hatred, for mentioning Ceausescu's Eastern bloc muslim honor killing genocide's divorce policy

Barnyard Bryan is beneath Osama and the Chinese, not only Anne Coulter - the taliban are the aristocracy's preferred brownshirts

and the NAU's new storm troopers.


Have never before, five years ago, gone on the net, and didn't even own a computer. Went to WS's site was dogpiled and now i wait in slow suffocation

for further extermination. Cyber psychosis, as good as alcoholism for the vulnerability.

How many? Are already dead - in a countless silent heap from posting on the net, about the wrong thing?

How many, and America doesn't really want to know that, like Germany did - but it is not only Jews, Goliath is exterminating - it is 80% of the world's population.

Bush has a dictator, and Rumsfeld, wants someone to loot the looters.

But his people are peaceful and perhaps Goliath won't feed on them, like Hitler did, everyone in Germany, and Ceausescu's all his "vagabond gypsy"

Taliban internet stadium executions, "crazy cat ladies"

During Hitler's holocaust, Jews dithered in denial, while boarding trains headed to genocide, after millions had already died

the Taliban is America's new slave master

People don't see Byran's Barnyard, because it is less threatening, to be "crazy"

My gibberish on the net, won't be but a drop in their ocean.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: Our Lady has suggested the rosary



posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
President of wiki leaks is Jack Tripper

He had a threesome with Barnyard Bryan's latest victims

Army can induce psychosis in 24 hours

www.liveleak.com...
www.medicalnewstoday.com...
www.psychologytoday.com...
www.reuters.com...

and so can Bryan's Arizona



Mountie threatens polygamist sect, cuts off head for Kali Kalika
www.nationalpost.com...

Guess that is why Sierra Leone is executing Maoui Diamonde in Vanier and the Sahara, five yrs ago
findarticles.com...

Apologize for not being nomadic


fortwynt wrote: Because it is the pinnacle of depravity...having a persons life in their hands as he does, with the ability to disfigure them to the point of reducing them to a lifelong punch in the solar plexus, as well as who knows what else....I swear, he had better hope the hells are released....either way, a millstone for every life ruined.


Brunhilda has had to flee Uganda.
current.com...



leave her to die in agony
www.unknowncountry.com...


Harm reduction where Prince Uranus is "retarded" and for all except Glebe's green boil's "wasted education" on tweedles, in fatwa ottawa.

Next they come for the RBC users, rich enough to win his flattery.



atIwithO wrote: Master is pure evil


Slave traded planet hell on earth - is Hitler's and Ceausescu's rapture. Prime Minister Dirty Secret, is funding the nuking of America with Ceausescu's slave trade. Hicks don't see the color of slavery, those are the "retarded whores" are invisibly disabled with slummie's rubbie regina snort payola.



“Inflation has a negative effect on everyone. But its impacts are particularly grim for women, who face increased tension within their homes.”
womensphere.wordpress.com...
---
Don't help the poor, kill them. They cost too much. This is what abortion, euthanasia and sterilization are about. It costs less to do that then to feed everyone.
www.godlikeproductions.com...



Ceausescu is making Hitler snort. Everyone knows in their hearts, railroad baron alcohol colonization is a war crime. Ghoulish to pander misogynist mass murder with Iran's mutaween, holding itself hostage for fundamentalist family nuke bombs. Holocaust is not a debate with Idi Amin, Iran's mutaween, Hitler's quickest mass murdering mercenary,

Ceausescu and his slave traded, rape palace. Hitler's false rapture for Barnyard Bryan's missing narcissism. Ralph Klein's alms giving. Genocide is abuse addiction, and requires a big fatwa lie dust bin of insult to fuel its mass murder. Ceausescu's vagabond gypsy, Hitler's Jews - Canada's newly emancipated child bride fistula of the Arctic tundra and Sahara, "retarded whores"

Snake in the grass bit Eurydice's Venus, and Orpheus died. Sol Indian Invictus blessed by Prince Uranus.

Martin Cannon's "Sodom and Gomorrah" sees a Cornwall business opportunity
www.weeklyblitz.net...

in Ceausescu's mutaween - worst human trafficker in the world, fatwa ottawa - Bryan's Arizona of el norte.

Where fundamentalist child sexual slavery is invisible next to the rape of target teen Brittney, the newly emancipated helot who drinks with abuse issues, and not testosterone in her liver.



what Oprah Winfrey's show labeled as third-world Taliban-type abuses in Utah and Arizona. [Ottawa]

www.childbrides.org...


Whore/Madonna birth bond treasury, christened with a false rapture from "the family" of fundamentalist tweedles.

Bill Clinton is Jack Tripper, Cockney French is an uppity beggar with a "wasted education". Who garnished birth bond treasury, and "wasted a degree" on someone can't be an Alpha Olympian, because they have schizophrenia?



psychologically.....and physically, bore the harshest consequences of Ceausescu’s imposed depravity and humiliation...head of Romania’s Faculty of Science, heaped herself with doctorates in the field,
www.ceausescu.org...



*It was better under slavery*
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ceausescu kills doctards who abort babies, and anyone else, not alpha "retarded" enough for Canada's snorting mercenaries. Hicks didn't have to pay tax to emancipate whinel's donkey, suffer Morgentaler's gladiator liberty. Rape inflated birth bond treasury, to a birth bond palace favorable, *He's just not that into, imparting humanity to frailty*

U of Pol Pot

Eastern bloc red terror, with or without medicare



ideology cannot be imposed on reality. It is always too simple to succeed in the subtle and complex arena of human affairs.
www.unknowncountry.com...
--
So, if somebody has been spoiling for a nuclear war--dare I say in hopes of inducing the Rapture--then the destruction of US intelligence capabilities in Iran would be the best possible way to gain that result. And the leaking of Valerie Plame's name might have been what would get that job done.
www.unknowncountry.com...


Carlson Tucker's retared cousin, nuked NASA



What I am suggesting is that there are elements who operate within the government, subverting and misusing its power, who might well do that.
www.unknowncountry.com...


For the nuke, they will need Goliath


Dissonant Dreamer wrote: Why make beds in a burning house?


David's missing uranium, and Goliath
www.unknowncountry.com...



Whitley Strieber
Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 9:37 pm

Then I see, on another board, this comment by one of them:

"Think of rabbit stew and rabbit fur! Rabbit fur coats are always so pretty! Have you ever tried hunting? I have not yet, but I would love to"

That is a threat. A death threat. It was made just a few days ago, and led directly to the removal of three individuals from my board.

But it did not remove the danger that I believe these people represent.

But, of course, that's just me scapegoating, isn't it? Sorry!
www.unknowncountry.com...


Schizophrenia is genetic, Hitler created refrigerators. Ceausescu shot at them, Lepine climaxed.

Holocaust is not a debate: Lepine's box of Pandora, beside Ishii's photos

www.presstv.ir...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Taliban is rich, now that Canada has visited - pimped purdah, while Ceausescu and Hitler's false rapture "purifies" Vanier.


President Obama says "the infrastructure will not collapse"

it's not really in one piece, so how can it fall apart?




Because of the threat, though, the president recently ordered the entire federal government to create nuclear survival plans.

This was a step that should have been taken years ago, and it is very far from adequate. What would actually happen if Washington was struck by a small nuclear weapon that exploded--say--in a plane a thousand feet above the White House, would be that the entire center of the US government would be destroyed and immediately cease to function.
www.unknowncountry.com...


Thirty years ago today, Martin Cannon shot John Lennon. Luck has nothing to do with it, Silas.

Silas blew up Atlantis again, because he is "moronic hicks", an idiot.


Martin Cannon secretly resents being made a pawn in Silas' psy ops. Now bigger than both of them. Olympian slave trade ring, the Taliban that is going to nuke America, for a slave trade's false rapture.

See how benevolent is the keeper of cork board insect. Ceausescu is a victim of not knowing how to be emotionally genuine, death by fatwa paid better.


A nation funded as a torture death camp, by religious zealots. Lepine's mullah, and Romania's slave trading securitate with Hitler's quickest death logos

A nuke would shock trauma bond to arbitrary premature resolution like a hurricane.






Why is there such a problem with orphans in Romania?
www.romanianorphanministries.com...


Only Glebe's tweedle dee dum doodles, have nostalgia for that tax. Master will blow them up. Death by fatwa, paid better, than using his absentee joint custody, no obligation to support, from infancy.



"moronic hicks"
www.unknowncountry.com...


[Persecuted status as a Howard Lyman ufologist], next to be plasticized at the circus.


NativeAlien wrote: Hundreds of protesters, politicians and activists have been detained in Iran after mass protests over the disputed re-election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president.

What seems evident as the crisis deepens is that Ayatollah Khamenei, who most commentators have long assumed holds near absolute power in the country as Supreme Leader, is in a weaker position than previously believed. The collective religious and military leadership, along with the Revolutionary Guard, will likely have a lot of input into determining what course the government takes.

not even Khamenei or Iran's Intelligence Community saw this coming..Why?...the awesome power of God's Remote Influence, the same influence that toppled the Cheney Waterboarding Regime


Circus "idiot" makes a bid, to centralize power, to nullify the strength in diversity

that was before, Enron Sparta's Olympian idolism,


America's pinnacle

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: add text



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have never been a protester, have never been political.


Simply objected to Ceausescu's exiled intelligentsia, kidnapping, child abandoning, falsifying and perjuring.

Those are falsified PhD's, that is why Ceausescu's fake heart miracle is hard to replicate.

Who garnished birth bond treasury, and educated tweedles, it's easy to dogpile?


Are a threat to Ceausescu's new rape inflated, slave traded zinni cell palace in Canada?

Where Jihad, is Barnyard Bryan's Yeehaw.



Originally posted by p51mustang
you'll feel better when fox news takes over .
didnt get enough tear gas in toronto eh?
"i'll put up tents and barbwire from here to mexico" sheriff joe arpaio, arizona.
welcome to the new world order.



Never been a drug dealer, like slummie, or Glebe's green boil - Ottawa's securitate detach's contraband sales.

Simply object to Canada co opting Ceausescu's genocide, with the worst slave trade in the Western world.


Cyber psychosis, schizophrenia, PTSD are illnesses, slummie and green boil, don't suffer, while they make a million dollars

and eliminate threats to Canada's slave traded, birth bond treasury.


Guess that is why Sierra Leone is executing Maoui Diamonde in Vanier, and the Sahara, five yrs ago. Her life, "was damned" when she met broken Lp's hired Sierra Leone soldier.

The taliban and mercenary range, Ottawa is hiring to enforce their slave trade.

Executed for garnishing birth bond treasury, and educating tweedles.

www.canada.com...


Png snort and his broken Lp, didn't "skin and mutilate" the wabbits because they are uppity beggars, garnished birth bond treasury for wasted degrees on tweedles.



Whitley Strieber
Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 9:37 pm

Then I see, on another board, this comment by one of them:

"Think of rabbit stew and rabbit fur! Rabbit fur coats are always so pretty! Have you ever tried hunting? I have not yet, but I would love to"

That is a threat. A death threat. It was made just a few days ago, and led directly to the removal of three individuals from my board.

But it did not remove the danger that I believe these people represent.

But, of course, that's just me scapegoating, isn't it? Sorry!
www.unknowncountry.com...


Or even because the "stew pot town idiot" "isn't schizophrenic", but PTSD cyber psychotic, or simply ADHD MK ULTRA burnout by 11 yrs old. A lifetime of guinea png torture.

When one person is pinned to a martinette's cork board, all are pinned to his cork board.

Isn't "schizophrenic" like aunts on both sides of summa's family, or some of glebe's green boil's other customers could be a tweedle, but for the gender, father who isn't conducting death by fatwa and the largest army in the world. Brunhilda is working on it, hiring a tour bus.

Ceausescu's fans in Canada, will arrive in Jerusalem, hurling epithets from his Uranus district of quickest logos death.

Genocide in Israel, the falsified heap needs an ethnic cleansing to be fulfilled.

Apologize for not being nomadic, Brunhilda has had to flee Uganda
current.com...

Ceausescu's slave trading securitate didn't "skin and mutilate" Glebe's green boil's uppity beggars, for accidentally insulting broken Lp, which gave her the power to make all the jocks snort, and win the approval of their dark lord.

Not even so broken Lp's graffiti idi could molest more tweens in Vanier in order to frame someone, and project the machinations of degrading a nation to Sierra Leone's lowest common denominator.

Snorts than amends paid better. Death by fatwa pays slummie's taxes, not only builds a palace.

Ottawa did it for the millions in zinni cell stoning, slave traded birth bond palace profits, Ceausescu's policies offer.

The drank dowry zinni cell stoning, legaleeze.

The mutaween's Hitler's Zinni cell palace, a nation funded as a torture death kamp inquiry, by zealots.



That is what they want: a "hyper religious control freak", pariah at the valium stun gun bordello

Lepine's abuse addiction is hypomanic, Rapeman's narcissism is missing.

Maybe Canada will outgrow, the evil legacy
www.ceausescu.org...

Romania is still reeling



Many of those exploited were abused children which had been run through the Roman Catholic orphanage system. Not surprisingly, Dr Cameron has been conveniently left out of most psychiatric journals. This may have been, in fact, largely due to Project MKULTRA being publicly exposed in 1970, through lawsuits filed by Canadian survivors and their families. The CIA and Canadian government settled out of court so as not to be required to officially admit to any wrongdoing.
www.whale.to...


Doctor Cameron's torture disposal site for battered women and children, was not "painless", and neither is Martin's cork board


Slow suffocation, the living envy the dead, suicide is the only way out, dead peasant clause surprise



Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
www.larouchepub.com...


Ishii's narcissism is missing, in his mass graveyard



Because of the threat, though, the president recently ordered the entire federal government to create nuclear survival plans.

www.unknowncountry.com...


A nuke bomb will bring those uppity beggars, down to Sierra Leone's size

Make everyone slaves in a torture funded death camp. Democracy is wearing on the monied interests, especially in America.

Where Ceausescu's abandoned at joint custody, infancy only known of child, ought not garnish birth bond treasury, for a "wasted education" on tweedles and threaten Canada's massive slave trade profits.

www.createforum.com...
Goliath is a tea marm in Cranford

getting some kind of sadistic pleasure out of beating them to death with the police and barnyard ishii

Ceausescu has said so many nasty things for 25 yrs, a death by fatwa, paid better

than using his joint custody. Carlson Tucker's "retarded" cousin, nuked NASA with Ceausescu's "retarded" intelligentsia

because they are idiots. Ceausescu's slave trade, embraced in Ottawa is the end of democracy and the rise of the mutaween's Hitler's torture funded

death camp.


edit on 12-12-2010 by Pandora boxy because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join