It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the Aliens go, and Why did they Leave?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say that I am a believer in our "Space" friends. There is toooo much history and signs pointing to them to really Not believe.

Which leads me to my question of thought. Why, if they were here way back when enough to be documented in a simple and sometimes complex way, considering the times, ie., cave drawings,pyramids,stories, and paintings, just to name a few things, Why did they leave or stop? Or did they? I mean just when exactly did they seem to fade from the picture? No pun intended there.

Are we a test? I mean they give guidance then leave and see what happens? Does this give credence to a sort of alien time frame? Is it time for another lesson? Or have they really been teaching us and been here all along?

It is hard to deny history and so many clues. So where does that leave us? Are the intricate crop circles a calling card they think we should understand by now?

So many sightings as of late, they cant all be swamp gas,balloons, flares, and the new fad, little electric planes.

Abductions? Some are very good enlightening and peaceful for some, others? Well not so good.

I guess Im just curious with history pointing the finger that they seemed to have been here and helping at some point,and leaving their mark, did they leave or are they still here hiding in plane sight?

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I think the nasty ones are residing here as a kind of sanctuary due to the Earths status in the Galactic Federation being "Do Not Interfere With" so they sort of hang out here sort of like the Taliban in Pakistan performing all kinds of evil on the human race without any Policing.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It's simple, and fits all in the plan....Our Father, the one who came to this earth and seeded us, came, taught us, helped us start things, built us buildings, gave us language, etc etc. was here in the beginning. Once He got things established He whisked off to another place, for He has many many worlds. He will be back around again one day to see how well we have done, and I'm afraid He's not going to be too happy about what He see's when He comes.

He's going to throw us out of the temple like Jesus did the money changers, and He'll have to set everything back in order, most likely but not for sure reset the time frame back to some specific technology level, perhaps back to inventing the wheel, I don't know. But somehow, somewhere, He will come along, and analyze our situation, see who saw through all the religion, entertainment, political crap etc, and just did what He asked us to do, and that was simply, To love him most and love our Neighbors as our self. After that He will reestablish His order, and we'll go on living till He has to come do it again I image.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

I think the nasty ones are residing here as a kind of sanctuary due to the Earths status in the Galactic Federation being "Do Not Interfere With" so they sort of hang out here sort of like the Taliban in Pakistan performing all kinds of evil on the human race without any Policing.

While that may very well be true, I would think there has to be some sort of balance in the cosmos. Or for ever action a reaction, etc.So there must be good guys around as well if that were the case.

Im just curious when in time they faded away or bowed out. I would think it had to be after the Renaissance years as there was still painting up to that point of clearly showing them. After that it gets a little murky to say the least, or at least not so blatant in your face captures. Unless you want to start back up with Roswell. Seems that is kind of when they came back on the scene strong, or the texas windmill case even a tad further back.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Actually I think they are hiding in plain sight myself. And I got the reason for it below. But what I think happened was this.

Around 2000 years ago the Jews of the first century got their God so angry he slapped them with a top level Leviticus 26 curse. And through that curse the world. And the world has been cutoff more or less from God and his angels until the curse is over.

Also from what I have figured out as well the curse should be over in the mid 2020s. Give or take a few years.

Here's the curse from an old thread I posted before.

I thought I would give a possible alternative date. 2028. And where am I getting this from? A prophecy from the book of Hosea. With a little help from Malachi and Jesus Christ as well.

So here is the problem. The Jews 2000 years ago appear to have royally messed up big time. And what was the problem? John the Baptist. After looking at the prophesies about what he was and supposed to do it appears Herod pulled the biggest blunder of all time. He killed the Branch. Who's the Branch? He was supposed to be Co-Messiah. There was supposed to have been 2 messiahs according to the old testament. And because of his premature death it triggered something I'm calling the curse of Malachi. The 2 verses in question in Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And what Matthew 17 says.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

So now the problem is figuring out the details of the curse. So after looking I figured it out. It turns out this curse is a Leviticus 26 curse. Top level extreme. Destruction of your nation. Death of many. Slavery for much of the rest. And then the problem becomes figuring out the time frame. And I found it. In the book of Hosea. So here is the declaration of the curse in a nutshell. Though the entire book of Hosea is about the curse.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 13
6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.

But now read this verse from 2nd Peter 3-8 before the time frame. And remember the days are thousand year periods of time.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

This curse is 2000 years long. And John the Baptist died in the 20's AD. That would put the end of the world in the 2020's

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
^^ Might be on to something here

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think perhaps many races have came and went, some never left. This is an ant farm, or humanity is a work in progress a science experiment? Ever see that film the Trueman Show" with jim carey? I feel like him some times. This is the subject of an observatory, the moon.

Then we have the hollow earth theory, they are indigenous to earth but not able to live in our environment.

Then we have time travelers or future humans that have visited our past, something that has intrigued me is why they look too much like us? Why the craft being delta shaped vehicles like our modern planes? And wearing space suits like our modern astronauts? Perhaps US manipulating our past to get things right, alternate universes and reality's? Or embellishing in being worshiped by ancient civilizations as being a GOD? The Nephilim mated with woman, they had the sexual hardware down there so could they be us? In those days many tribe of humans were shorter the modern man would be considered a giant. I mean sounds good wouldn't you? Perhaps harvesting raw DNA that was not contaminated over centuries of chemicals, radiation and exposure to impurities to fix a damaged and dying human race? The greys being us evolving under ground after the surface became uninhabitable due to an ice age, our sun boiling off our atmosphere.

These are the questions i ponder

Why the cover up? The prospect of Aliens is accepted we are even being conditioned to believe in Aliens on some fronts. Maybe this is what they want you to think, the future is grim something goes wrong and we become the greys. This would not bode well for human kind today, impending doom. So lets build large under ground bases and this will be the vessel for a future human species all ready deep in hidden technology. And time to time they go to the past even to live to get away from the caves and DUMB's. Knowing this would cause mass panic not Aliens being a reality.

Makes sense to me
edit on 3-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Now please believe me when I say I am not trying to be rude, but, I have a hard time with a religious aspect of this, for after all man wrote this and rewrote it and it goes on for ever in interpretation.

For me and this is just me, but my opinion is just the higher you go in accession, the more peace you will find. It seems to me scriptures always have some sort of judgment or war or someone will pay their dues. That all sounds very manlike thinking to me. I dont see someone coming back and being "Mad" at what we have done, be it God, Jesus, or whomever. I think it is more of a "It is what it is." All has had it's place. No judgment about it.

To reach a higher elevation where it is all about love, "The Ultimate Goal" you can't have these Judgment and waring kind of thoughts. It just really makes no sense.Not to me at least.

If it is all about "Choice" in the long run, you can bet I personally choose Peace.

I can't say as I expected this thread to go on a religious tack, but in all fairness, the input is certainly another idea of thought. I guess I would just like to explore other possibilities.

By all means though, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts as well

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They never left. Check "Fermi paradox". There is a joke regarding his paradox, which is maybe not a joke at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I think perhaps many races have came and went, some never left. This is an ant farm, or humanity is a work in progress a science experiment?

Then we have the hollow earth theory, they are indigenous to earth but not able to live in our environment.

Then we have time travelers or future humans that have visited our past, something that has intrigued me is why they look too much like us? Why the craft being delta shaped vehicles like our modern planes? And wearing space suits like our modern astronauts? Perhaps US manipulating our past to get things right, alternate universes and reality's? Or embellishing in being worshiped by ancient civilizations as being a GOD? wouldn't you? Perhaps harvesting raw DNA that was not contaminated over centuries of chemicals and exposure to impurities to fix a damaged and dying human race? The greys being us evolving under ground after the surface became uninhabitable due to an ice age, our sun boiling off our atmosphere.

These are the questions i ponder

Why the cover up? The prospect of Aliens is accepted we are even being conditioned to believe in Aliens on some fronts. Maybe this is what they want you to think, the future is grim something goes wrong and we become the greys. This would not bode well for human kind today, impending doom. So lets build large under ground bases and this will be the vessel for a future human species all ready deep in hidden technology. And time to time they go to the past even to live to get away from the caves and DUMB's.

Makes sense to me
edit on 3-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Now see, that is a little more along the lines I think of. We are obviously working on manipulating dna and cloning and that list goes on too. I think we are standing in the brink of time where the new worrorld comes into play. Or, we are the past of our future and we just happen to be standing here at this point in time.

There was actually a show about that on c2c this am about the creation of super humans etc. I wish I could remember the guest name. He certainly had plenty to say on the subject. Sadly I was a bit distracted with trying to work as well.

I think we are pretty much standing on the launch pad and the countdown is on. I think we will become our own scifi in many ways. So is it really us that have come and gone? Or many different aspects of us? I mean we are still here creating it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

As far as I know they have not gone anywhere. Some live here as humans and some live in space as aliens. NOT!!! aliens do not exist

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Something comes to mind, showing abductees future disasters but why? Does this mean the beings are from the future? Could some of these events have been stopped and never occurred due to intervention, for example the sabotage of nuclear war heads around the cold war? Bentwaters , Whiteman AFB and so many others? Do you think WE stopped Nuclear Wars from happening changing the future and creating alternate reality's ect

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Something comes to mind, showing abductees future disasters but why? Does this mean the beings are from the future? Could some of these events have been stopped and never occurred due to intervention, for example the sabotage of nuclear war heads around the cold war? Bentwaters , Whiteman AFB and so many others? Do you think WE stopped Nuclear Wars from happening changing the future and creating alternate reality's ect

Well, this is how I see that. I have never really had a fear of lets call it "total destruction" because then that would totally null and void the future. I think we really do create ourselves to what we are seeing or sensing. We just happen to be on this side of the mirror at the moment.

Face it, we have so many facts pointing to a scifi future. We are exploring space or at least taking baby steps out there. We are working with genetics. We are moving into a very "robotic" type of era. Tesla himself tapped into many different kinds of things. The light bulb was a big deal when it was invented. Now it isnt even cinsidered in the day except to turn it off. The Wright Brothers had a simple basic pretty much sticks and material. Now we have a secret airforce something or other coming back from a secret space mission. Who invented the camera? Now we have not only a rover on Mars taking pictures, but the Hubble and many others traveling through space.

So, without being anymore long winded then I all ready have been, No, I don't think we will blow ourselves up, and I do think we sit at the table of the, for better words, the Galactics.

If life is a circle, which we have learned just by studying nature, of course we are there, as much as we are here.

If you can dream it, or think it, then it is somewhere a reality.

Oddly enough, I keep a little journal of inventions and the whos who, just in case I have to travel back in time to find a key!

Anyhow, that is my two cents to your question

edit on 3-12-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
MABE THEY DIDNT HELP US AND WE WERE THEIR INTELIGENT (TO SOME POINT) SLAVES OR THEY GAVE US TECHNOLOGY AND WE USED IT, OR MABE WE STOLE THEIR WEAPONS AND USED IT AGAINST THEM AND THEN DESTROYED THE WEAPONS

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They have not gone anywhere.

The advanced species that are here do not live in our time.

Time is not relevant to them as it is to us.

So,we may think there has been none around for a while in human time but to them it does not matter.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

What proof do you have that they do not exist? I have this very debate with many of my friends and family. They tell me I am crazy because I believe in ETs, and that there is no proof that they exist. I then tell them that there is more proof pointing to the existence of aliens than there is proof of the existence of "god". The last time I checked no one was touting a video or photograph of god hovering in the night sky. You can no more prove that aliens DO NOT exist than someone can prove to me that god DOES exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
With all the sightings of UFO's all over the world and someone having to pilot those ships, I'd say they are still around. Granted some of those sightings may be of our crafts or something explainable, but there is still a percentage of unidentified and I believe other worldly crafts. I think that some aliens may be from other dimensions as well. Of course none of my opinions are written in stone, but so far, that's what I believe.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well, you asked a question. And it turns out the ancient religion actually has an answer to it. Of course that would open up other questions as well. Such as "What is God exactly?" "Is this Apocalypse thing a event that has to happen?" "Or is it a event that could happen?" "Is it possible to pull a Jonah on it and prevent it from happening?"

Lots of crazy thoughts here. But the craziest ones of all? "When they start appearing in the next 20 years which ones will show up first?"

And how will they start appearing?

BOW! KNEEL! YIELD TO ZOG!

Or would we be answering to the first prime of Jehovah?
edit on 4-12-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

join