It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello,

I've been trying for a couple of months now to have an OBE, I've figured out how to concentrate and amplify the ringing in my ears, how to breath (maybe I am still doing it wrong on that count), and clearing the fear from my mind, I can honestly say I am not afraid...So, why can't I do it still? I don't want a bunch of smart aleck answers or answers from people who don't believe it can be done. I'm asking for advice and help from people who know how to do this and can give me some help and tips..

I will say Thank You in advance....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
nice thread .

personally im been trying the same thing my self with more of a perpose in mind as to what i need to get done .
the only advice that i can give is this keep on trying and and doing what your doing , never do it alone as its dangerous but when you do succeed tell me about it . id love to hear it .

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It took me six months in order to acheive one. But it is well worth it, trust me.

Looking back I think the easiest way is to disrupt your sleep schedule, thats how I had my first one.

Wake up exceptionaly early, stay up for an hour or two, and go back to sleep.

I dont know why, but this seems to trick the consciousness or disrupt the natural rythm of sleep.

When you start waking up paralyzed, you are ready.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There is a really great mega thread you may find useful conscious oobe...it's real
It's an old thread but still active. There are about 125 pages, but if you are really interested I'm pretty sure you'll find it worth reading (well most of it anyway). good luck!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kinkykoala

I don't know about OBE's but I did used to meditate a LOT and you can get something akin to a feeling / experience of leaving your own body.
It took me about 8 months of meditating for 30 mins to 1 hour a day to get feel anything like that, so maybe you just need to keep trying and not worrying about when it is going to happen

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Hi, I thank you for your answers, actually every ones, although I'm still lost, maybe I just need more practice and it will happen...The reason I know it can is because I've had several through my life already, I wasn't trying to, it just happened spontaneously, and it's not hard for me to listen in to the internal noise, and I feel like I'm almost there all the time, I know what it feels like, because again it's happened more than once to me, I long for it again, and I would love to have some control over it, although the spontaneous experiences I had were all phenomenal good feelings, they were not bad!!....

Ok, in response to you in particular, I read your signature, and I just felt like I had to comment....

You need to quit mourning or at least feeling bad that your mom is gone, it's natural to miss her, but when you say please God take me instead of her, well, that's totally counter-intuitive to His plan, if your mom was really a beautiful and perfect person, well, then she had accomplished what God had for her to accomplish and achieved a level of perfection that was deemed necessary for her next step....You shouldn't begrudge that she gets to go on now and achieve even greater things, If God was to take you instead of her, where you still have to come up to that level, well, that's not a good way to go about it, He knows what He's doing, you will see your Mom again, and if you have done the best you could with the live you are living, well, it will be more joyous than you can imagine....Be grateful for your mom going on, even though you miss her, and be grateful that God has given you some time still to achieve all you can achieve here.....Just my two cents worth.

God bless you in your journey here.....
edit on 4-12-2010 by kinkykoala because: corrected a spelling error

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinkykoala

Hi, I thank you for your answers, actually every ones, although I'm still lost, maybe I just need more practice and it will happen...The reason I know it can is because I've had several through my life already, I wasn't trying to, it just happened spontaneously, and it's not hard for me to listen in to the internal noise, and I feel like I'm almost there all the time, I know what it feels like, because again it's happened more than once to me, I long for it again, and I would love to have some control over it, although the spontaneous experiences I had were all phenomenal good feelings, they were not bad!!....

Ok, in response to you in particular, I read your signature, and I just felt like I had to comment....

You need to quit mourning or at least feeling bad that your mom is gone, it's natural to miss her, but when you say please God take me instead of her, well, that's totally counter-intuitive to His plan, if your mom was really a beautiful and perfect person, well, then she had accomplished what God had for her to accomplish and achieved a level of perfection that was deemed necessary for her next step....You shouldn't begrudge that she gets to go on now and achieve even greater things, If God was to take you instead of her, where you still have to come up to that level, well, that's not a good way to go about it, He knows what He's doing, you will see your Mom again, and if you have done the best you could with the live you are living, well, it will be more joyous than you can imagine....Be grateful for your mom going on, even though you miss her, and be grateful that God has given you some time still to achieve all you can achieve here.....Just my two cents worth.

God bless you in your journey here.....
edit on 4-12-2010 by kinkykoala because: corrected a spelling error

i appreciate your kind words i really do but my death was not even 2 months ago and it was rather sudden and unexpected . so its still fresh in my mind .
as for god i no longer believe in it .

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I offer my condolences to you in your loss, I know it is hard, I have been through it more than once. I still stand by what I said to you, even though you may not believe it....For, I know without a doubt, that if your Mom could, she would come back and say "honey, God is real, He is unbounded love, and He wants the very best for you and for me, and I am so happy"....Whether you believe in Him or not, or whether I do doesn't make it so, you have to know for yourself, I can say that I do, and I can pray that you will".

So, I still say, God bless you in your journey here.....

top topics

join