It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Sodium Fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature

Fluoride ions are fluoride ions once it dissociates, you're not understanding this.

in God's great providence and love

There's no evidence god exists either.

to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth

Fluoride ions are fluoride ions once it dissociates, you're not understanding this.

This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods

Fluoride ions are fluoride ions once it dissociates, you're not understanding this. Also, it's an inorganic compound.

is an edible organic salt

Calcium fluoride is an inorganic compound.

insoluble in water

The solubility of caclium fluoride is 8 ppm

non-organic sodium fluoride

Inorganic.

is instant poison to the body

Fluoride ions are fluoride ions once it dissociates, you're not understanding this. ( How many times do I have to say this, go read it for yourself ). The common definition of an instant poison is something that is going to cause instant injury / death, does fluoridated water at a concentration of 1 ppm qualify? No, it doesn't...

The body refuses to assimilate it.

Fluoride is absorbed into hard tissue, the rest is discharged.

this meant a daily intake of approximately 40 mg/kg of fluorine from sodium fluoride as compared with 3400 mg/kg from calcium fluoride

Fluoride ions are fluoride ions once it dissociates, you're not understanding this. You're not getting anywhere near that anyways, so it's a moot point.

In other words, industrial waste (sodium fluoride)

It's really not.

is 85 times more toxic than natural calcium fluoride

It's really not.

Skeletal Fluorosis

Common causes of fluorosis include...consumption of fluoride from drinking water (naturally occurring levels of fluoride in excess of the CDC recommended safe levels[1]), and consumption of fluoride from the drinking of tea, particularly brick tea.

In India, the most common cause of fluorosis is fluoride-laden water derived from deep bore wells. Over half of ground water sources in India have fluoride above recommended levels.[2]

The places with the highest amounts of naturally occurring calcium fluoride are coincidentally the highest with skeletal fluorosis. Go figure...

Both of them contain fluoride

Hey, we got one right.

but they are totally different compounds.

When they dissociate into fluoride ions, it doesn't matter. Fluoride ions are fluoride ions once it dissociates, you're not understanding this.

would you like another sir

Yeah, give me some more stuff to laugh at. Maybe tell me how NWO illuminati reptiles used it to bring down WTC 7

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
The Jesse Ventura team learns that male birth rates are dropping all over the world.

Man, that's not true where I live. I had a son in 09, and pregnant with another boy right now. I've seen pregnancies in my area increase a considerable amount in the past 2 years. (Maybe it could be the soliders coming back from Iraq? another baby boom maybe..) I would say 4 out of 5 times i've known someone pregnant, it was with a boy. I almost had the opposite thought, why are there so many boys being born, are they trying to weed out the women?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I like the way you think, I have done the same and have noticed the benefits!

About 6 months ago I purchased and installed a Double Reverse Osmosis DI system with 7 additional stages including UV and alkaline filter that supplies my fridge and household water outlets. This system removes 99.9% of everything and has redundancies built in for safety. This cost me $400 bucks

I also changed all my toothpastes to natural fluoride free and changed all my water bottles and containers to BPA free. This cost me $125

I have banned all products that contain aspartame with artificial ingredients including my old favorites diet coke and coke zero. I then replaced it with carbonated water that I mix with organic fruit juices for an alternative. This cost me $25 bucks

I began noticing the positive changes in my health after 2 weeks or so! Too many changes to note but the ones I have noticed that gives credit to what Alex Jones and other have said are memory improvements, energy, mental alertness, skin color, weight loss, sexdrive and every other aspect of my health, shoot even my thinning hair has even begun to re-grow strong ☺ and I feel like I’m getting smarter! This cost me a small investment and I recommend that everyone do the same! You be glad you did!

Waking up and making changes to protect my family…. Priceless

Remember a Brita filter will not work the only way to remove 99.9 percent of all contaminants is a RO/DI filter

Don’t be a sheep, Do your research. I recommend the video the fluoride deception and the book “case against fluoride” And Just Google negative health effect of BPA

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

What you aren't understanding is that this is chemists and scientists saying this not me ... and i don't know anyone that would take a trolls word over them and i certainly don't ... so all your points are moot to be totally honest, unless you can show me a scientific or chemistry degree higher then theirs you sir are incorrect the 2 chemicals even have different molecular structures.

And yes sodium fluoride is Industrial toxic waste ... I have personally seen it barreled up with a poison symbol on it when i worked in the aluminum refinery in Gove in the NT of Australia for a company called G4 (this is what got me looking into this whole field), so you can lie all you want ... but seriously your full of crap. I now know 100% that your lying and are not above lying to win an argument.

I also notice you keep saying its safe at 1ppm ... when the lvl in the water is 4ppm ... so even more lies again

On December 7, 1992, the new Environment Protection Agency Lead and Copper Rule went into effect. It sets the MCL for lead at 0.015 ppm, with a goal of 0.0 ppm. Fluoride falls into the same high toxicity range as lead, and, like lead, fluoride is an accumulative poison. Nevertheless, the MCL currently set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (management, not their scientists) for fluoride is now 4.0 ppm — 267 times the permissible lead level.
edit on 4/12/10 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Newburgh and Kingston were two of the original test cities. A recent study by the New York State Department of Health, showed that after nearly 50 years of fluoridation, Newburgh's children have a slightly higher number of cavities than never-fluoridated Kingston. (See 1-5: "New Studies cast doubt on fluoridation benefits," by Bette Hileman, Chemical & Engineering News. Vol. 67, No. 19, May 8, 1989).

The chart taken from this study done by Jayanth Kunar, D.D.S., verifies this statement. (See 1-5 A: "Pediatric Dentistry," NYSDJ, Feb. 1998, pg. 41).

Dr. John Colquhoun, Principal Dental Officer, in Auckland, New Zealand's largest city, wrote " ... tooth decay had declined, but there was virtually no difference in tooth decay rates between the fluoridated and non-fluoridated places. Those (statistics) for 1981 showed that in most Health Districts the percentage of 12- and 13-year-old children who were free of tooth decay — that is, had perfect teeth — was greater in the non fluoridated part of the district." (See 1-10: "Why I Changed My Mind About Water Fluoridation," Perspectives in Biology and Medicine. 41,1 Autumn 1997, University of Chicago).

In December 1993, a Canadian Dental Association panel concluded that ingested fluoride does not, in fact, prevent tooth decay. (Canadian Medical Association Journal, 1993:149.)

"The Food and Drug Administration Office of Prescription Drug Compliance has confirmed, to my surprise, that there are no studies to demonstrate either the safety or effectiveness of these (fluoride) drugs, which FDA classifies as unapproved new drugs." (See 13-2: letter by John V. Kelly, New Jersey Assemblyman, dated June 3, 1993).

When the EPA was engaged in revising its drinking water standard for fluorine in 1985, the EPA's Headquarters Union of Scientists (consisting of 1,500 professional people) made a thorough investigation into the pros and cons of fluoridation, and found that there is a great deal of proof that it is neither safe nor effective.

Their conclusions were: The public water supply should not be used "as a vehicle for disseminating this toxic and prophylactically useless (via ingestion, at any rate) substance."

They also stated: "Recent, peer-reviewed toxicity data, when applied to EPA's standard method for controlling risks from toxic chemicals, require an immediate halt to the use of the nation's drinking water reservoirs as disposal sites for the toxic waste of the phosphate fertilizer industry." (See 1-6: "Why EPA's Headquarters Union of Scientists Oppose Fluoridation," by Union Vice-Pres., J. W. Hirzy, May 1, 1999. It covers the many reasons why they arrived at this conclusion).

Dr. Hardy Limeback, B.Sc.,Ph.D. (biochemistry), D.D.S., Head of Departmant of Preventative Dentistry, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, leading Canadian fluoride authority and consultant to the Canadian Dental Association, after surveying the growing evidence, makes this statement: "Children under three should never use fluoridated toothpaste. Or drink fluoridated water. And baby formula must never be made up using Toronto (fluoridated) tap water. Never." He goes on to say: " ... we are now spending more treating dental fluorosis than we would spend treating cavities if water were not fluoridated." (See 13-4: "A Crack Appears in the Fluoride Front," from Toronto Star, Apr. 25, 1999).

I could go on for hours ... literally

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

I believe it.
I'm buying a Brita Filter.
Thanks for reminding me.

I have a brita filter, do you really think that would filter out uranium, fluoride and other heavy metals???

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I find it really amusing that although, they go on and say the fluroride was added to help strengthen our teeth
We arent ment to swallow it. Its poisonous to the body.
And if you look at a tube of Colgate toothpaste it says to talk to a medical professional if you swallow more than a paticular amount.
Obviously, we are going to eventually digest this amount if its in our tapwater.

Is fluoride poisonous? The facts: Toxicity is related to the dose of a substance rather than merely exposure to the substance itself. Many substances (eg chlorine, iodine, fluoride, iron, salt, vitamins A & D, antibiotics, painkillers, oxygen, and even water) can be dangerous at very high levels, but beneficial and even essential at low levels. Fluoride is a naturally occurring substance, and even after increasing the amounts of fluoride to optimal levels, the level in drinking water is less than one part per million. In 1993, the US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry stated: "When used appropriately, fluoride is both safe and effective in preventing and controlling cavities."

This is quite contradictory with what ive read about fluroride otherwise, and this graph shows that there is alot more fluroride in the water than what this statement says.

Also, fluroride is more effective when applied topically to the teeth rather than being ingested because fluroride is BAD when you swallow it. Which is why they tell you to spit out toothpaste. its kind of common sence isnt it?
And if fluroride was in trace amounts in the water, it would do anything at all expecially because its alot less effective on tooth decay when you ingest it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I've heard that it gets rid of most of the fluoride, chlorine, and some of the metals that make tap water taste bad and aren't particularly good for you. From experience, it does seem to do something over time. I felt better after using one for a year. Then I never got a new one...gotta go get one soon...I keep procrastinating...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

I believe it.
I'm buying a Brita Filter.
Thanks for reminding me.

There is something to be said for country living and drinking well-water.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I think I need to start filtering what I am reading...just when you think crazy has reached its limit, you get a suprise.

anyhow...quick question by the guys in the room...is there a problem when women outnumber men? ......to me, that sounds like a perfect senario...sort of sad I was born before this...now my children and childrens children will be the lucky little brats that gain from the choice.

-sexism off...going back to work-

I don't think this is talking about having more female babies but rather the ability for us to have babies at all. The feminization part was in reference to male testosterone being over taken by estrogens.

Ahh...ok,

-checks current population on earth-

Nope...conspiracy debunked.

Add: There are more cases of people with any number of ailments...because there are more people on the planet. Go figure..
If you have 100 people in a room, 2 are gay...if you have 10000 people in a room, 200 are gay...doesn't mean there is a sudden massive spike in gay percentage...just means there are more people.
edit on 3-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

You haven't debunked anything. The feminisation of the human race, aswell as many other animals, particulary fish, is increasing at an alarming rate. More importantly, it's an objective documented fact.

Political correctness keeps such facts away from the public. After all, it implies feminine males aren't natural and are on the increase due to birth defects and poisoning. Imagine the outroar if that was stated. Metrosexuals, the political correct and gays of the world would have a collective stroke.
edit on 4-12-2010 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

exactly and if they get their water from a city tap source they are drinking each others waste, what they think a little fluoride is gonna hurt them ?

I think it is like 75% of the United States has their own well...

edit on 12/4/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Question to whyhi: You state that flouride ions are flouride ions, equal once they disassociate, does not the disassociation process itself cause different compounds to be formed? I am by no means a chemist, however, in the swimming pool industry for 20 years so have a basic working knowledge of how different types of chlorine disassociate:

XCL + H2o ---------> HOCL + byproduct

Where XCL is the type of chlorine (cal hypo, tri chlor, dichlor, lithium, sodium, gas)...each creates different byproducts in the water specific to the original make up. What byproducts are created when the different types of flouride are broken down, and do those byproducts cause differences in toxicity?

Another question regarding your assertions that small amounts are non toxic...I understand that...but someone else posted that flouride accumulates in the system (again, not a flouride expert), so if accumulation in the body occurs, it does not matter at what ppm we ingest as it will build up?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
I have a brita filter, do you really think that would filter out uranium, fluoride and other heavy metals???

reply to post by Tamahu

If one doesn't currently have the means to get a Reverse Osmosis system, then it would be worth it to save up for one.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Testing shows that numerous deadly toxins have been found in the majority of America’s tap water, and it’s no accident.

Are said substances in trace amounts and have negligible effects?

The Jesse Ventura team learns that male birth rates are dropping all over the world.

Oh? Has he presented concrete evidence linking actions such as water fluoridation at / around 1 ppm to effecting male birth rates? Are there any other reasons that male birth rates could be decreasing?

speak with radiation exposure expert Leuren Moret who drops the bombshell that uranium– yes uranium– is found in our drinking water and is triggering a mass-feminization in the population via a hormonal-chemical assault

Care to provide a specific link in regards to the concentration of uranium being found in their water supply, how it was being covered-up, and how it will impact male birth rates? Prisonplanet just links to a site that's basically a search engine to find your specific water supplier.

Other chemicals including fluoride further raise suspicions about who is controlling what goes into our bodies, and why.

Fluoride really raises no suspicions for most people, it's a dental health benefit, that's it.

PS - What's wrong with population control? At some point, we will not be able to effectively support ourselves and will start to have complete chaos due to several factors.

Sure, fluoride is in trace amounts and has negligible effects. Over a long period of time, however, they build up in your tissue and organs and brain and that's where the horribly negative effects start pouring in. You're putting small amounts of poison into your body every day. If someone handed you a bottle of arsenic and told you to take a small amount of this poison every day, does that sound like something you would do?

But you seem to be defending fluoridation of the water, so I suppose you would . In fact, you should drink tap water EVERY day all day, sir. In fact, drink more than the 8 glasses that are recommended, because water - apparently no matter where it comes from or what it has in it - is good for you! In fact you said it's a dental health benefit!

While you're at it, since chemicals aren't bad for you, you should eat only fast food from this point on. Those chemicals they put in it are designed to make it taste good and have no harmful effects, right? So just eat it all the time, you'll be fine.

And don't forget to take aspirin every day as that prevents heart attacks. Just keep adding different OTC and prescription medications - those chemicals aren't bad for you, the FDA approved them - ignore those fear mongers and conspiracy theorist lawyers on TV who are suing for death and permanent injury associated with those chemical drugs.

In summary, drink plenty of fluoride water (that has prescription drug remnants in it because people dump their prescriptions in the toilet and that gets back into the water supply, but that's safe!), eat only fast food, take over the counter and prescription drugs daily, then sit back and reap the rewards of that lifestyle!

Collect what you deserve.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry for my ignorance, but doesn't boiling the water help remove all toxins. Everytime I make tea there is always a lot of boiled water left in the kettle which I can then store and drink.

I was not familiar with the fluoride thing until I joined ATS. The only evidence I had that there must be something in the water was when Barack Obama won the presidential election. Seeing all the people bow in front of him and say how magnetic and charismatic he was , etc
aroused my suspicion.

More evidence that there is something in the water is the relative success of Sarah Palin.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

PS - What's wrong with population control? At some point, we will not be able to effectively support ourselves and will start to have complete chaos due to several factors.

Everything is wrong with population control. You dont kill off your own kind just because your planet may or may not be able to support their numbers. No, you find a different solution to the problem like....... I dont know......... dumping that money you would be dumping into 'population control' into something like our space program so we can eventually leave this planet and colonize and populate other planets? Did it ever cross your brain that we dont need to be so damn primitive anymore?

You sir need to just log out of your computer and never return to it for actually thinking this is OKAY! Thats not even to mention there is absolutely NO PROOF that there is even a population problem nor that there ever would be. The only reason that it seems there may be an issue is because we all live in cities together.

Also, its been proven by major us studies (go google it this time) that flouride doesnt help your teeth at all. Infact, it may actually help them decay over time. Regardless of that (as if its not true), what moron in the government decided the risk of cancer and all these other problems flouride causes is outweighed by having a shining smile? Are you listening to yourself speak or are you just that brainwashed?

Here instead of going to google go into your bathroom and pick up the toothpaste. Now read where it says IF INGESTED SEEK MEDICAL HELP BECAUSE ITS A #ING POISON....... but its ok to put it in the public drinking water?????????
edit on 4-12-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You may want to check this thread out. I think you may enjoy.
All makes sense.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I meant to reply last night but my computer stopped working...

I read this and I was thinking yeah right what a buncha baloney. But I checked my water supply just to make sure...
and behold the fluoride. All over my county. I can't escape it.

How can our government get away with this? They are literally poisoning us. HOW IS THIS LEGAL?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Its not.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Can you provide any literature that supports the theory of fluoridated water at a concentration of 1 PPM is harmful?

PS - How exactly is it detrimental to fundamental life functions?

Check those links I posted on the first page.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join