It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying structure and interstellar crafts (older footage)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would love to hear what ATS think about the Isreal flying structure and the John Lenard Walson footage..
I find both very facinating..

And if anyone could guide me to places with more information about these cases I would wet myself

Israel UFO

Massive UFO structure over small town in Israel
Seen over a small farming village in Israel, it's stature is massive, and appeared consistently for multiple nights.

John Lenard Walson´s footage of interstaller crafts with he´s cam and telescope.. they almost looks organic, and looks nothing like any satelite or other man made object

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Double Post..Sorry
edit on 12/3/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
They are either our Star Wars vehicles placed in orbit....or Extraterrestrial craft keeping us on our own planet.. Maybe that's why we never went back to the moon.?!!?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
second video reminds me of joe escamilla footage

www.youtube.com...

sorry forgot how to embed.

first video is interesting but he mentions that they managed to zoom in real close on vents and such yet the video didnt seem to show it... maybe its just me?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The first one is somebodies window with a round extractor fan the others have been talked about here many times before and are most likely fake or just satellites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think these are blatant fakes.
Theres no reference points....theres no saying that this was filmed in the sky.
IMO i think that are fake
That other fella with the same type of video tried to make a film....failed....got in a load of debt and then started begging his youtube and facebook friends to help bail him out. They are all in it for the money.

I could probably make a video similar to these using a camcorder...cling film and some random objects...oh and a light source

new topics

top topics

join