It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi New Member and a new "TSA" story (I think). Pat Down of kids is a game.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello from Wales. As usual I've been reading and replying and generally enjoying it all. Some stuff is a bit weird but that's OK if people don't mind taking some heat. I am a firm believer in EBE's and in post death existence. I'm slowly starting to come around to the idea of a holographic Universe. I'll probably make lots of mistakes such as posting in the wrong place and repeating threads but eventually I may learn enough to become error free.

In that spirit of recognising fallibility here's my first post.

Apparently the TSA have decided to treat the pat down of children as a game. So the kids enjoy it. Not surprisingly Child Abuse officials are bit upset.
Tech dirt Story

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Wrong forum. First mistake hundreds to go.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

Despite this being in the wrong forum I have to say thanks for bringing this to my/ our attention... A horrifying bit of information, and yet another reason why these TSA goon tactics need to be addressed, rapidly, with pressure from governments all over the world.

What a disgrace - surely these imbeciles can see that they're making a grave mistake in their analysis of how to handle 'security' pat-downs of minors..???

I hope they get absolutely slammed by child abuse prevention charities, and that this adds to the weight required to break this ridiculous camel's back.

Welcome to ATS, from Snowy Manchester!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I see this as an admission by the TSA that the pat downs are frightning children and are scarring them mentally. If there was no possibility of trauma there would be no need to treat it as 'playing games'.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
I see this as an admission by the TSA that the pat downs are frightning children and are scarring them mentally. If there was no possibility of trauma there would be no need to treat it as 'playing games'.

I thought the same thing.

top topics

join