It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS - "Allies Against Corporate Cosmology"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Good Evening ATS.

I'm going off on one - why? Because during a live question and answer session with Julian Assange, I've seen something that really gave me confidence Wikileaks are doing the right thing.

The Guardian Wikileaks Article

A little way down the page, after looking through the interesting, and not so interesting answers, you'll find this question -

Western governments lay claim to moral authority in part from having legal guarantees for a free press.
Threats of legal sanction against Wikileaks and yourself seem to weaken this claim.

(What press needs to be protected except that which is unpopular to the State? If being state-sanctioned is the test for being a media organization, and therefore able to claim rights to press freedom, the situation appears to be the same in authoritarian regimes and the west.)

Do you agree that western governments risk losing moral authority by attacking Wikileaks? Do you believe western goverments have any moral authority to begin with?

Followed up by this answer -

Julian Assange:
The west has fiscalised its basic power relationships through a web of contracts, loans, shareholdings, bank holdings and so on. In such an environment it is easy for speech to be "free" because a change in political will rarely leads to any change in these basic instruments. Western speech, as something that rarely has any effect on power, is, like badgers and birds, free. In states like China, there is pervasive censorship, because speech still has power and power is scared of it. We should always look at censorship as an economic signal that reveals the potential power of speech in that jurisdiction. The attacks against us by the US point to a great hope, speech powerful enough to break the fiscal blockade.

For those of you who don't know, the person posing the question, as well as Julians' answer both allude to the concept of Corporate Cosmology - created, and summed up excellently in this excerpt from the film 'Network' (1976) - Look here: VIDEO

The video, the question, and Julians' answer all tackle the environment created by the corporatocracy we all find ourselves in. Politics, as it is, can now only operate within the confines of its' TOOL, that tool being the for-profit, debt-based monetary (fiscal) system that underpins most developed societies. RECOGNISE, that all forms of political will, all forms of media communication, and most education, in the modern world - operates within this extremely limiting environment.

OUR planet, is being TERRAFORMED into a corporate environment, forcefully evolved into a place where only the fiscally solvent and adapted can survive and prosper,

WIKILEAKS is on OUR side. They go after nation state governments only to expose that the corporate cosmology we find all around is one and the same with our 'nation-state' governments. It's about time that we, as proponents of denying ignorance, gave our full and unequivocal support to Julian and his colleagues at Wikileaks.

They are going after the banks next. The big pharmacoms. The mining companies. The petrochems. They are touring the celestial map of corporate cosmology, and FINALLY, their fallen angels have provided us with a telescope for us look up at their stars and see them for what they are. EVIL SCUM.

If we support them, we will finally get what we want. The Truth.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Uhm, you are aware that ATS is a corporation, right?
I'm all for transparancy but I don't think most people are ready for it, especially people who are in charge of governments and corporations.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Loved that post.
I have pondered wikileaks motivation for some time now,i do like the cables,if he is a front for something else then so be it.
It seems that he is on OUR side from my personal view.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I would love to think that Assange is what he says he is - a troublemaker for governments and corporations.
In today's world however, it is wise to not assume anything until you see the fruit it bears.
There is no reason why Wikileaks cannot be a CIA/Mossad operation.
Changing a few leaders here and there won't hurt the NWO one bit.
If any of these"revelations" lead to anything substantive I will be inclined to believe his motivations are good.
I, for one, must wait and see what happens as a result of these cables.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies folks.

I agree that we must remain sceptical, but at the same time, retain a healthy support for the things we deem to be true and righteous.

Julian Assange is a wanted man, and I think it would be in everyone's interest, if the community of ATS were to provide support on the net for Wikileaks' actions. We've always wanted the truth from governments - with him and his team, we might just get it.

For the alien theorists amongst us - remember some of the cables to be leaked feature UFO information.

There's answers to many different types of questions forthcoming - keep your eyes peeled.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ATS would sort of be shooting itself in the foot if it supported wikileaks. Not that I disagree with your thread, but keep in mind the ramifications... if the government got involved or something...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
ATS would sort of be shooting itself in the foot if it supported wikileaks. Not that I disagree with your thread, but keep in mind the ramifications... if the government got involved or something...

I don't think ATS is supporting it, merely giving us all a platform to discuss it and investigate, as with other topics.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thats an excellent point Mr Lizard. We need to support Wikileaks by sceptically approving and distributing their leaked material through discussion and analysis - and a bit of healthy investigation.

Don't buy into the disinfo that arises from the usual suspects who deem it all to be some form of conspiracy on the part of Wikileaks - they wont accept ANYTHING that they are told, even with a sceptical angle.

Especially as the master of lies, the banks, are involved.

Rev.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

S&F I believe your right.
If anyone has done their research they will find it is the huge corporations and the banks that run the world and politic. It is they who own our elected officials. If any of these politicians do not want to play ball the way the system is set up now, then they are finished. If you all have noticed, most politicians and Bankers are not held accountable for their crimes.

Americans are waking up to this fact, and they don’t like it. The goal our government has right now is to silencing WikiLeaks. Governments and Bankers around the world do not like being exposed.

It appears that it look like the Bankers and some of the worlds biggest Corporation have turned in to a criminal syndicate and have bought all of the politicians to protect them, and to pass laws that only benefit them.

edit on 4-12-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Indeed you're right - however I try not to buy into the 'theory' aspect of the banking cartels. I think it's far better to try and effect the change we all want to see which is accountability for actions, and the exposure of truth. That and denying the for-profit debt based monetary society we live in.

Rev.
edit on 4-12-2010 by The Revenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

S&F. good post.

I am For Wikileaks and Mr Assange,
J.A. is an old school hacker, from when the motto was 'information should be free'
(not the current 'wheres the credit card numbers').

I am still un-decided about the cables,
I believe the source is suspect - Mossad.
Until I see something damning or game-changing towards Israel and their zionist agenda....

So far we have Clinton in the cables breaking international law, but yet.... no action.

we will have to wait for more cables to present themselves - Patience Grasshopper

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Do you have any evidence that the potential 'disinfo' comes from Mossad?

I'd be interested to see where your thinking comes from as that's a potentially explosive line of thought....

Rev.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

[biggest Corporation have turned in to a criminal syndicate] Washington, DC
My question is this;
With all these gov. leaks and ownership names of the emails.
The FBI better have some BIG HEADS rolling on the carpet.
OR, We the People need to give them their pink slips. Another question is,
could the FBI take over American and restore us our Constitution. Hey,
they got the badges and the guns?

join