It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever witnessed possesion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
or seen a demon for that matter?

I'm not sure if I have or not, but I've been around people that were questionable based on their behavior and actions. Something about their eyes. I've seen and been involved in some crazy ish, but not as crazy as a good friend of mine having a possessed kid in his house. He said the kid was sitting on his couch and started speaking in tongues and his face was morphing. He also noted that there was a strange ripple in the air. His mother told him to get the kid at of the house immediately. I'm not sure what her beliefs are, but she was going around their house with incense saying prayers. That's something pretty crazy to experience. I can honestly say that I would not want to witness something like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
it just a normal to me
in my country that was a nature thing anyway.but this posses there are to states
1 someone using his magic and sent the evil to the person of it target and that person becoming possesion
2 sometimes most of the people came to his home late such as 1:00 to 3:00 am early morning so at this hour
most of the evil came out at that time and when our spirit are not stronger liked feel sleepy or tiredness
at that moment this evil doing his work to posses that person.
so in order to take this evil out of the person body we have to says some mantra or religios chanting and burning the incense or the joystick at the same time
and normaly that evil will run as far as he can go .

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
yes,a guy outside a bookshop (christian) .....

i went in the shop and this guy was outside drinking(metho)and i asked him if he was ok
he said "whats it to you?
the man inside the shop told me to leave him alone.........
the guy told me that "there is no God" and i asked him why he said that
i really cant remember exactly but he said he tried "black mass" and that there was God.....
The guys face changed ....literely changed into evil looking.........(cant explain it )
He left mumbling something............

A girl i met(when i had my own buisness)came in and just spoke to me about stuff that happened with her....(foster homes and abuse)....her eyes would roll (not sure,but could be the drugs?)she would quiten down after saying a prayer(JesusPrayer)"lord have mercy on me a sinner""............

possesion comes in many forms ,there are many people that dont know that they are possesed .........
...........phychiatric hospitals,though many would disagree that its a form of ""possesion""
............many ,many more ,,,,,,,,

join