It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello - New Member Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Greetings. I am a new member simply complying with the introductory post requirements. Like many of you, I have long sought understanding and truth about the world around us; forever pondering the inponderables. I have been a casual lurker on this site for a few years now but the rise in recent events has urged me to join as I have many thoughts on topics I'd like to discuss and/or contribute to. There is much mis-information out there (some of which is even propagated on this site). I hope to offer rational and intelligent insight where I can. My resume, if you will, consists of personal and business related experiences which stem from having traveled abroad, experiencing other countries and cultures and also having worked as a contract employee for several US Government & military programs, including NSA and FBI. I hope my contributions are well received.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukkha

I welcome you warmly to the tin foil hat wearers club sir, i look forward to learning from your added wisdom

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukkha

Kalimera Dukkha..!

I hope my contributions are well received.

If your intro was any indication of what's to come, you shall be well received...

Take advantage of the search bar, or someone may take advantage of you...cya on the boards.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Trust no-one.
Question everyone.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukkha

I'm also a lurker trying to get my 20 posts out of the way (hey this counts too) . Then I guess I get to do an intro. Sounds like you'll have a lot to contribute. Looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am seldom online so please be patient if I am slow to respond on posts.

new topics

top topics

join