It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to expose UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

WikiLeaks to expose UFOs

www.msnbc.msn.com

LONDON — WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said on Friday that there were some references to UFOs in "yet-to-be-published" confidential files obtained from the U.S. government.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

Just wanted to make my first post count, if this has already been posted, please delete this thread, but looks like Julian Assange is going to release some UFO documents in the near future, awesome eh?

Maybe the great awakening is coming sooner than we though, can't wait until he releases the Bank of America scandals though, that would be fun business too.

BTW this was announced through his Q&A through the Guardian Source.

-Q

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nauqho

S & F.

Going to be interesting where this goes... How would this play into the US agenda?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nauqho

ATS have search function ...you may use it before you making a thread ..there is a milion threads about this news

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have been waiting for this for a while. Going to be interesting. Cant wait to see some of the stuff

edit on 3-12-2010 by naraku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
UFO's could be anything. ANYTHING!!!! Ball of lightning, atmospheric phenomena.

I am more interested in intelligent life than a UFO. UFO are always "what if" "what are they" always questioning never answering.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nauqho

Do you think he just might be saving the best till last!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ats thread

Already posted here, albeit a different source it seems.

If im not mistaken Assange calls the people asking him about UFOs and the antiChrist 'Weirdos'.

That doesnt seem too promising if you ask me.

Besides, 'references' to UFOs can simply be anything.
I can see it now, a new released cable "Obama thinks he sees UFO while attending a Las Vegas 51s minor league baseball game"
edit on 3-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
he also said that he had he were soon to release info on some of the us 'top banks' and that the information could be: "enough to close a bank or 2"

I do hope he is not caught within these comming days or at all.. I would like to see everything he got to show us..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The fact that he said there gonna leak some ufo data means all skeptics need to rethink their theorys about wheather the ufo conspiracy is true or not lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkpuck
The fact that he said there gonna leak some ufo data means all skeptics need to rethink their theorys about wheather the ufo conspiracy is true or not lol.

Not necessarily... the leaked documents could all just say, this UFO is a still unidentified flying object, or this UFO was a top secret weapon, so on and so forth. It doesn't necesarrily mean that the leaks will SAY any UFOs are ETs.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
there will probably be nothing about any actual contact with aliens but maybe some interesting stuff like when you watch the secret nasa tapes where the astronaughts are pointing out moving lights out in space but this time maybe they wont be blaming ice for it. there could also be information regarding experimental flying machines etc..... but never the less i am extremely excited about whatever is coming and am very hopeful that it will not be a let down like nasa's announcements are almost every time.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I didnt fully mean yer there the e.t's. although i am a very confident there is a more intelligent race or sub race that has us under surveillence.
But even so with wikileaks it still means theres as it says, unidentified flying object which belongs to an organzation on earth or from elsewhere in the cosmos.
Skeptics or anyone who cant figure out more intelligent life exists elsewhere in the massive universe is denying themselves or just being plain ignorant, they must be thinking in a real smal box in my opinion.

P.s wasnt aiming that at you

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The title of this thread is completely inaccurate.Wikileaks WILL NOT be exposing UFO's. This story is being twisted.

Assange carried out a Q & A earlier today.

He was asked if there were any cables detailing UFO's.

He said he was hassled alot by nutjobs asking and telling him about UFO's. He stated that wikileaks have no credible information on UFO's.

He then mention that some of the Cables had made references to UFO's.

I imagine these will be some minor passing comments. All we might learn is whether governements dismiss these completely or maybe use the UFO stories to their advantage to distract public.

I wouldn't be expecting much.
edit on 3-12-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
reply to post by Nauqho

S & F.

Going to be interesting where this goes... How would this play into the US agenda?

perfectly because WikiLeaks can be the fall guy for disclosure while still getting the message out there....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow it all makes sense now. I never believed wikileaks was real now I know why I was right. Expose that there are ufos on purpose using a "rouge " hacker as to not officially do it themselves. Pure genius and exactly what is needed to wake up the world unofficialy. Id say Way to go PTB excellent plan glad you have a heart afterall. Very important thread in my opinion a rare S+F from me.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Nauqho

ATS have search function ...you may use it before you making a thread ..there is a milion threads about this news

And there are a million pretentious posts like this slamming folks for posting something.

Some of us may find this stuff interesting and not want to dig for a "million threads" about this.

A better way to handle this would be to say something like:

Hi,

Great post! I am also interested in this topic and here are some links to previous posts about it. Feel free to come join the discussion.

Thanks!

What result are you hoping to achieve by jumping the thread with this kind of thing? All it does is show hostility to folks (usually new members) that find something interesting and want to get it out there.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
The title of this thread is completely inaccurate.Wikileaks WILL NOT be exposing UFO's. This story is being twisted.

Assange carried out a Q & A earlier today.

He was asked if there were any cables detailing UFO's.

He said he was hassled alot by nutjobs asking and telling him about UFO's. He stated that wikileaks have no credible information on UFO's.

He then mention that some of the Cables had made references to UFO's.

I imagine these will be some minor passing comments. All we might learn is whether governements dismiss these completely or maybe use the UFO stories to their advantage to distract public.

I wouldn't be expecting much.
edit on 3-12-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

Well, I'm glad you cleared that up for us.
Now I know for sure Wikileaks is a CIA operation.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nauqho

I have a feeling the UFO information is not earth shattering or he would have released it already.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Great as it would be to finnally have the truth of aliens confirmed.

If wikileaks could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that aliens existed this news would change the course of
history so it would have beenamongst the first document released.

Unfortunately I can only think there are references to UFOs, no real proof.

new topics

top topics

join