It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul stands up for Julian Assange

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Now you are accusing Ron Paul???
You have lost the plot..

Who do you want running the country Boon?
Obama or Clinton??
Nice choice....

Edit: That record fund raising was from 2007...Care to show what Obama raised or would you rather stick with your LIE..??????????????
edit on 5-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ron Paul breaks record for most campaign
donations online in 24 hrs. I wonder where all that
$4.1M came from ????

Stop living in the past mate.....

Nov. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama obliterated every political fundraising and spending record in U.S. history.

www.bloomberg.com...

Is a retraction in order or will a simple, I f'd up surfice???

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The fact that the US Government talks of treason says it all really. Treason? So the US believes its own hype about ruling the world.

If I didn't know better I would be saying "So much for freedom of the press". But I'm not that stupid. The media moguls of this world are the absolute top of the food chain when it comes to TPTB. They have been the makers and breakers of kings for a long time but the internet has threatened their power and that is why I believe they are the ones that provided these documents to Wikileaks. As if they didn't have them before Wikileaks did. They do not usually allow anyone to take away their thunder but this time they wanted to send a message to the political leaders without their own empires risking anything.

The MSM want strict regulations enforced on the information which can be made available for free on the internet so they can start charging us to access it their propaganda. By using a third party to release this info that can continue to report it whilst at the same time sowing the seeds of doubt about Assange. Once they get what they want and the Goverments concede defeat, it will be all out character assassination war on Assange and Wikileaks.

Before long Assange and Wikileaks will be gone and forgotten accept for the occasional re-run on TV of the one time hollywood blockbuster "Julian,Wika and the devil"

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I don't get what the "big" secrets that were leaked..... Iran got help with it's nuclear ambitions???? Gasp! Saudi Arabia want's us to attack Iran???? Gasp!! Putin is a dictator and Medvedev is his "Robin"??? Gasp!!! The United States is not squeaky clean??? Gasp!!!

None of it is really earthshaking stuff to me. Show me some aliens or some fusion devices, then I'll gasp.

What about all the 'putting the lives of Americans and American Soldiers in jeopardy'...?

Where is all this talk sprouting from?

Seems to me (and, I am NOT in tune with all this stuff as many of you are) that more lives were probably lost & risked by the very secrets he exposed in the first place than now that they are in the open(?!)

edit on 12/16/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: Addendum - still confused

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join