It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure Mounts to Gag WikiLeaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
Remember. These news are nothing earthshattering to us, tinfoil hats. But for the sheeps, it's eye opening. Although I've read few additional cables what my country's media is already shared with us, but it's not on WikiLeaks yet. There are few interesting things here and there. i.e. spying on the citizens of my country is not a good thing (Yep. You may guess one who ordered it.).
edit on 3-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

Sentinel, which country is that?
And maybe could you share some of those cables here?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Sentinel, which country is that? And maybe could you share some of those cables here?

Hungary.

Here is the basics (I've found this in English)...
parlamenthirek.virtus.hu...

Some revelations (Use Google Translate to translate them.)... more to come. As the first article is telling, there are 700+ cables about my country.

American diplomats spied on Hungarian Leaders (Very similar what they did with UN diplomats)
www.fn.hu...

Americans spied on the Hungarian Guard and citizens (Ordered by Hillary as I read in another article. Who thought?)
www.hir24.hu...

And one another...
index.hu...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Thank you so much.
Greetings from the United States my Hungarian friend.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

You're welcome.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This will end up with Julian Assange dieing in an "accident" of some kind. He has not really relased anything that big. He had better stop saving the good stuff and release it before he goes under. He must have some really really good stuff for all this going on about him. Just what does he have? Maybe TPTB do not know what he has but are afraid he has something really big which he may or may not have. The whole thing is reading like a bad TV show but the scary part this is for real.

Mr. Julian Assange , just what do you have?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Actually he has a good insurance policy. If something is happening to him, all the files of these cables are already on more then half million computers. I believe someone close to Julian has the code for it and if something is going to happen with him, the code will be "accidentaly" released. Then we'll have a beautiful Christmas with some nice readings for the upcoming month.

Plus all the cables are released to newspapers that are presenting them day by day.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So that is why he is not dead yet. I still wonder just what does he have (or they thing he has) that has TPTB so scared. I did not think much about all of this until I seen the way the goverments were going after him. I really wonder what is in these files. Could they hold the answers to many of the questions here on ATS?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Yep. I guess he has most of the answers what for we're looking in the last years and also his files are confiming that the "tin foil hat brigade", a.k.a. we, are completely sane regardless what the politicians and the media are told about us in the last years.

Actually I'm curious for one thing. Is there any H1N1 files in these cables? If yes, that's already capable to bring down Governments. If there is any, even one, which would prove that Governments (Be it the U.S., European or others) are playing Guinea Pigs with the people for profit. Plus there are the upcoming Bank Files that are capable to take out most of the greedy banks in general. And there are some UFO files too.

So I believe we'll have a really nice 2011, full with solved and confirmed conspiracies. The true tin foil hat dream will come true.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

In order for the insurance file to be opened, we have to assume that something dreadful has befallen Mr. Assange. I don't think that many here would want for that to happen. Kind of a catch 22 there. So many people want to see, read and digest the insurance file, but dont stop to think about what has transpired for the key to be released.

I agree though, I think its just a matter of time before Mr. Assange releases the info because he is under the gun.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join