It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gulf of Aden/ Eden,...arsenic and adenine. #33 etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm putting this in skunkworks since its my speculation.

I read of a stargate in the Gulf of Aden. This is by Yemen. Scientifically there truly is a strange magnetic phenomena there. There is alot of interest in Yemen by the TPTB. And also interest in the gulf of Aden because of Somalian pirates supposedly. Here are dots I connected:

Aden is Eden. Adenine is the A in the DNA code. The new arsenic (#33 by the way) using bacteria (found in lake MONO) uses arsenic instead of phosphorus for metabolism. Phosphorus is the backbone of the DNA double helix. And helps to make ATP which is the "universal energy currency" (ATP= Adenosine TriPhosphate). Arsenic literally means " strong man" (maybe before the FALL). Phosphorus literally means "MORNING STAR " (life forms after the fall?). Now check out the alchemical symbols for them:

Phosphorus:

0.tqn.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

or:
0.tqn.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Arsenic:

www.csa.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Make of it what you will. But I think something is strange here.
edit on 3-12-2010 by rubyeyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2010 by rubyeyes because: because the links didn't work.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Can you provide some links about the magnetic oddities in yemen? I really do love a good mystery, but, people like to lie/exaggerate a lot on this site for stars and flags.

I hope that your assumption is correct though. What could that mean for life on earth?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here is a journal article about it:

www.nature.com...

: )

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rubyeyes

Unfortunately that is just normal magnetism for a spreading sea floor and the term 'anomaly' in this instance does not refer to anything like the TMA in 2001.

Other than reverse magnetism (the anomaly) which is also present in all other spreading see floor ridges, I can find nothing about any significant anomaly not indeed any Stargate!

Yemen has reasonably large oil reserves and gas reserves (11 trillion cu ft gas and 3 to 4 billion barrels of oil) and you can bet your bottom Yankee dollar that this is the ONLY interest that the US has in the Yemen.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Im fascinated about this subject i dunno why, im more than often on the skeptical side but this time the b.s just going to far for me.

Over 300 BATTLE ships from differents nations to fight a bunch of pirates, i mean c'mon dude !

Media Blackout / guarded / restricted zone

Magnetic anomaly begining extraordinary series of expansion

40-60 earthquakes occurred in the Gulf of Aden past month, also, the first to have occurred in this region in all of modern recorded history.

Look away nothing to see...

Im so full of that crap...
edit on 5/12/2010 by B3lz3buth because: Adding content

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Mythkiller

Here's an interesting article that pulls many salient points together:

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
THE QUICKENING: The November "Tipping Point" - President Obama, America's Dissolution, Gulf of Aden Stargate, NASA Announcements, ET/UFO Disclosure, Vatican & the Coming Sirius/Sol Convergence?!

thealienproject.blogspot.com...

edit on 12/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: thread reference

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'm not invoking Christianity with this little snippet, but myths are based on interpretations of actual events. Having said that:

Genesis 3:24 (New International Version)
After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
I'm putting this in skunkworks since its my speculation.

I read of a stargate in the Gulf of Aden. This is by Yemen. Scientifically there truly is a strange magnetic phenomena there. There is alot of interest in Yemen by the TPTB. And also interest in the gulf of Aden because of Somalian pirates supposedly. Here are dots I connected:

Aden is Eden. Adenine is the A in the DNA code. The new arsenic (#33 by the way) using bacteria (found in lake MONO) uses arsenic instead of phosphorus for metabolism. Phosphorus is the backbone of the DNA double helix. And helps to make ATP which is the "universal energy currency" (ATP= Adenosine TriPhosphate). Arsenic literally means " strong man" (maybe before the FALL). Phosphorus literally means "MORNING STAR " (life forms after the fall?). Now check out the alchemical symbols for them:

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. I don't get what this says lol.

top topics

join