It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the meaning of life. I would like to share

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ya I also believe that thinking too hard or analyzing and judging everything is not too good and gives undue stress; and once you do it you get trapped in this cycle even more.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
you say giving up all possesion is the answer however i disagree. The msm and the elites, whether we like it or not, are probably much happier than us with their enourmous wealth and ability to do what they want.

Basically id rather be sad and loaded, than sad a broke

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The meaning of life is that it has meaning, the meaning of life is what meaning your life has by whatever means and way's you follow or want or experience, thats why when you don't have any meaning to your life, you feel as if your not alive. Whats that old saying, "were used to life because were used to loving not because were used to living" so I guess it just comes down to what you love, even if its just living, or hobbies, or money, or other people, or whatever else there is to experience in life. It would be different for different people thats why its called an experience, and a personal one at, but one that we want to share, I know it's freaking weird.
edit on 5-12-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think you answered most questions. I sometimes believe our human DNA Gene may network-tize and learn like a Bee in a Comb. Life is to learn and acquire knowledge. .. to get from point A to point B.....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

yeah good answer if your meaning live as to enjoy/experience life which i'm sure you are!

we are here b/c our souls want to experience existence in the physical realm spiritual energy envy the physical and the physical envy the spiritual!

if this was not true people wouldnt search for gateways to alternative relaities!

we get bored with the physical and need somethin else to stimulate us but when we get back to the spiritual we'll get bored of it and want to come back here...its all cycle of experience!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts about the topic I must say. I hope everyone has at least learned something through this, at least at a level of "MY" personal interpretation. Hopefully we will see some progress in some thinking as we carry the topic even further than I purpose.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
you say giving up all possesion is the answer however i disagree. The msm and the elites, whether we like it or not, are probably much happier than us with their enourmous wealth and ability to do what they want.

Basically id rather be sad and loaded, than sad a broke

Well this is modern times. MTV and Ipads are now survival tools to many. Imagine a world without TV or radio. This would obviously not only create a more "smarter" society that will drive into book smart intelligent communities, it can also teach new ways of living as well.

Giving away your possessions is a key to enlightenment as well. I have yet to reach

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My conclusion, and you can choose to agree, is that, life can only have a meaning if death is real.

If there is no meaning, then, in my eyes, it is a burden that is released from my shoulders.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The meaning of life is simply a simple answer. Honestly what I wrote is truth, unfathomable truth. I don't mean tob e up on my own nutts, but honestly even when this question of lifes mystery is answered it still does not completely clear everything up nor make life any easier

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join