It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and wife had the same dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Gday all,other night i had a dream of a coastal event that flooded us in,was quite detailed and still fresh in my memory.
After my first cuppa i remembered that my wife also had a similar dream few months back,she was a bit freaked out over it,but i said to her that its just symbolic of whats going on in ya life,for a flood to reach us it would have to be a coastal event as it would need to rain for a year, for rain water to flood us in.
So now i had the same dream to the point where i could tell it, like it was my wifes,in detail, she was quite amazed.
Now that both of us have had the same dream iam starting to wonder,is it symbolic of present times in our lives or something a little more sinister in that we are watching a future coastal event take place.
Anyone else had same,same, dreams with a partner, friend,family member?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Dreams do have a sort of significance to them,
The Ocean/water:
The ocean in a dream can take on many meanings: that of fertility, that of power, but also of something that is a bit foreign to us. If you dream you are being swept away at sea, you may be feeling that a recent situation is challenging and that you may not quite know how to handle it. The key thing to concentrate on when dreaming of the ocean is, was it a positive experience? Although the ocean can be symbolic of mystery, dreaming of it is not always a negative thing. You may be a bit frightened, yet enjoy the mystery of a new experience or event in your life.

Above is just a qoute of a dream explanation website, hope things go well in your future marraige you seem really connected to each other

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My sis and a friend have told me of dreams of flooding, tidal waves. I wouldn't give it to much, perhaps it is symbolic for people to dream of floods.

nothing is special.
nothing is unique.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I've done that a few times. Had the same dream as my husband, my daughter, and when i was younger, the same dream as my mother. Who knows what vibrations are around us that sometimes enter in and effect our dreams. Jung would find it interesting I'msure.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
hi iceblue, there is a book about the comedian Bill Hicks written by his friend Kevin Booth [i think] and they share things like that. worth a read.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Well we live on the coast,remote coastal community,the beach is our life.
Flooding can represent a few things,cleansing for change etc etc.We have got a bit going on at the moment,however i feel there is more too it, tho iam not concerned.Both having a dream of flooding i can understand, but to both have exactly the same dream i find quite amazing.
Thanks for your post.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wow, did they dream anything like an event that played out in real life.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Gday ,thanks will check him out,cheers

top topics

join