It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And if it's not true then why are they making TV shows about it?

You know a lot of people believe it when they start making TV shows about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by MrHonest

Every claim of "FEMA camp" I have seen investigated has not been what everyone fears.
We didn't have FEMA camps during Katrina. The whole establishment, local throught the Oval Office, was blasted at every turn. There are places set up now, so the Katrina debacle won't happen again.
Can we have it both ways? No. We either have camps, made ready to use ASAP after a catastrophe, or we replay Katrina.
I vote for readiness.

After watching this show last night (someone has it posted in 3 installments on Facebook), I have come to the same conclusion as you have. It seems to me that the camps are set up for emergencies like a Katrina or similar situation ( I used to live in Louisiana for most of my life and evacuations are almost a yearly issue!). I say the black coffin like structures are for disposing of contaminated dead bodies that cannot be dumped in mass graves or incinerated quick enough, if or when a severe pandemic of something horrible like Ebola would occur. But that's just my opinion....I try not to get carried away with circumstantial evidence, because usually things aren't what they appear to be.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh and to whoever said "there are 72 camps but there are too many people to fit in them"??

I guess you missed the whole NWO plot to reduce the population?And all those "coffins" would be for the dead.The camps would be for who ever is leftover or is easy to control.How do they find out who is easy to control?By spying on people.

I'm not saying this is what is happening I'm just saying it's a possibility.But it does make sense if you're a believer.If the 9/11 scam didn't make you a believer then nothing will...you're just what they're looking for.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's hard to say one way or another. It does seem really plausible that the malcontents and dissidents would get rounded up and thrown in these places.

Guns don't do us any good. Especially when they can use biological weapons and bomb from the air. Why would they bother with bringing guns unless it was to protect a structure that houses them....?

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Interesting shows. I don't have cable so that is the first I've seen it.

The plastic tubs are burial vaults, plain and simple. Used for everyday burial purposes. Do you know how many people die in this country every DAY? Lots and lots. It's a big country. It stands to reason that there is a manufacturing company that fills a need for these things. If the government declared martial law and started rounding up civilans and putting them to death, do you think they'd go as far as to bury the bodies in some sort of dignified manner? Hell no - they'd bulldoze them into big pits like tyrannical regimes have done in all of history. The plastic "coffins" are a non-issue.

I'm not sure the "camps" are really an issue, either. Even with 72 or whatever camps, there are far more people in this country that could ever fit in them, and remember that the civilian population still outguns every police department in the country. If the coppers or the military started rounding people up, there'd be a resistance far too big to contain. Of that I am certain.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Any show that Alex Jones is a consultant to needs to be pulled in general. That guy is the Rush Limbaugh of conspiracy theories...

and Ventura is a complete hack. Everyone has their own agenda, they don't care about you or the truth, they care about the paycheck in the end and the ratings.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I agree it is about ratings, but why would the pull the show from the air? That just doesn't make sense.

Also, how do you explain these strange camps?

reply to post by SeventhSeal

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

remember all those flu shots you took?
well they just disabled your immune system with them, so when they send the trigger, you all get to die instantaneously, and then they haul you all off to the crematorium here

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop

Well, if that's in reference to swine flu shots, then its a good thing I never got mine lol

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
When BigGov feels it can stop a program from being aired in the public forum merely because it doesn't like the message, we have become a facist police state in reality. You still see those who are, even at this late time, in denial and grasping for some explanation of why we should ignore the obvious.

Folks, it should be clear that if resistance were going to happen to stop this fall of the Republic, it would have started long ago. No appreciable resistance will be forthcomming. Those who do resist will be harshly punished so as to be an example to others. TPTB are moving boldly to exert the final force needed to kill, once and for all, freedom, liberty and honor in America.

Our hope is not in the constitution that TPTB now openly mock or the great dream of our founders which now lay in economic ruins. Our only hope is to return to the foundation of this once great experiment in democracy. That foundation was a humble recognition that we are all dependant upon our creator God to guide and protect us from this evil. This was the case when a rag-tag group of freedom loving patriots set out to challenge the greatest nation on Earth at the time. So too, we must humble ourselves and place our faith in God for our future

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
Liberty For Life
Civilian Inmate Camp, Army
Who is a terrorist?

FBI & Sheriff’s Terrorists Definitions ACTUAL QUOTES FROM DEFINITIONS:
“What are Some Characteristics of Terrorists?”
“Nice-guy image”
“Property Rights Activists”
“Environmental and Animal Rights”
“Influence governmental of social policy”
“Undermine confidence in the government”
“Anti-government and Militia Movement”
“Create an atmosphere of anxiety amongst the public”
"defenders of the US Constitution against federal government and the UN"
"Common Law Movement Proponents"
who "Request authority for a stop"
who "Make numerous references to the US Constitution"
and "Attempt to 'police the police'
“Will employ a variety of vehicles and communicate predominantly by cell-phone, E-mail, or text messaging services”
“Trained to be physically aware of their environment, whether it be a 747 jumbo jet or a court house”
“May appear ‘normal’ in appearance… tourists, student, or businessperson

If you guys still didn’t get it: EVERYONE can be found on this list. I repeat: EVERYONE, except those working for NWO. Look at this definition: “Nice-guy image” ! And how about this one: “May appear ‘normal’ in appearance… tourists, student, or businessperson”. This is a quackery list which refers to absolutely every person!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to sound so doomy, but we are ALL scheduled to be terminated by the elite. We must beat the drum like never before. Now or never. This is our last chance. Things don’t have to be this way.

Let’s make this topic to the top page.

To SpaceJ:

My apologies, I didn’t get your point at beginning.
edit on 4-12-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Why would the government want us to know what the fema camps and coffins are for our tax dollars and such whely knows there everyone in here ultimately knows what they are doing...
Heres my long time opinion which no one believes until maybe know...NWO= population depletion. point blank. nough said?

peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
buy your bio hazard suits now and move to Canada when you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Yep, just like the Georgia guidestones say. Maybe those liners are for our segment of the 5 billion that need to be knocked off. Maybe the field of liners even belong to the people who put up the guidestones.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihsahn

all flu shots, and i never got any either

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

UPDATE FROM ALEX JONES AND GOV. JESSE VENTURA ON SECRETIVE “POLICE STATE” CANCELLATION

UPDATED FRI, DEC. 3 11:25 AM CST — This is an update on the now-confirmed bizarre cancellation of the “Police State” FEMA camp episode from TruTV’s schedule, which we now know is due to background pressure.

Alex Jones, a consultant to the show who appears in “Police State”, noticed three weeks ago that the episode was scheduled to air before the then-newest episode on Fridays at 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST. Alex knew that encore episodes were consistently replayed over-and-over prior to brand new Friday premiere episodes, so red flags went up when it did not re-air like all the others. Now that more inconsistencies have been documented, Alex made some phone calls to get to the bottom of the matter.

This morning, Alex spoke with Gov. Jesse Ventura and discovered that he was fully aware of the fact that “Police State” had been pulled due to pressure from within the government. The former Minnesota governor and star of the show indicated that he’s not ready to make a full statement yet as he’s still investigating the details and talking with network execs. However, Ventura urged that people have a right as citizens to contact TruTV and let them know that they want to see it back on air.

www.infowars.com...

They are going to pull the JFK episode and after tonight's water episode airs it will never air again. You watch.

Write us:
truTV
600 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Call us: 800.268.7856
edit on 3-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Dec 3 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
May be the burial vaults are going to be used to preserve humans for consumption by non human entities after they have been processed at the camps. I remember watching Alex Collier talking about a reptillian invasion that may take place. One thing they do is eat human flesh. We all know we aren't being told the truth about aliens and Government involvement. Maybe the ruling elite have agreed to give a few million humans as food in exchange for something, or worse, the entities are running the Government.

edit on 4-12-2010 by R3p1R3p1 because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

You would be suprised how easy it really would be for an outbreak to occur. You would probably be suprised how many places it could happen. A lot of universities have places with names like "primate health and wellness center," "Primate comparitive medicine center," or other research facilities hidden under cute names.

I have a relative that took a job as a vet-tech at one of these places. He thought they were helping teach stusents zoology. Come to find out it is a research clinic. The first time they sent him in around the animals they had him put on a hood and respirator. He has to go through a decontamination shower before entering or leaving the area. He also has to carry around a couple of cards in his wallets. These cards describe several types of serious illnesses he may recieve from the animals. It also instructs EMTs and doctors on how to handle certain symptoms and when to quarantine him.

In theory it would be possible for him to start a localized outbreak by not showering before he leaves work. Then he could unknowinlgy pass any of a few diseases on to others. It isn't probable, but with the right circumstances it is possible.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Yes, that is why the book frightened me. I looked it up and found it, it was actually a true story, not a novel. That must be why it freaked me out, and over the years since I read it I guess my brain forgot it wasn't fiction.

The Hot Zone is a best-selling[1] 1994 non-fiction bio-thriller by Richard Preston about the origins and incidents involving hemorrhagic fevers, particularly the Ebola and Marburg viruses. The basis of the book was Preston's 1992 New Yorker article "Crisis in the Hot Zone". The filoviruses Ebola and Marburg are Biosafety Level 4 agents. Biosafety Level 4 agents are extremely dangerous to humans because they are very infectious, have a high mortality rate, and there are no known prophylactics, treatments, or cures. Along with describing the history of these two Central Africa illnesses, Preston describes an incident in which Ebola was found in a Reston, Virginia, monkey quarantine facility less than fifteen miles away from Washington, DC. The original Reston, VA facility located at 1946 Isaac Newton Square was torn down sometime between 1995 and 1998

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Remember Earl Pitts? WAKE UP AMERICA!

its happening and we let it happen, so you can only blame yourself for not locking and loading and taking care or your country.

remember all those flu shots you took?
well they just disabled your immune system with them, so when they send the trigger, you all get to die instantaneously, and then they haul you all off to the crematorium here

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop

AMEN,i agree whole heartedly...
Jesse Ventura will not stay on the show under these conditions..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

This will bother me all night. WHY, i don't get it. What could possibly be the reason.

We had to buy one when my grand-mother died. We were told there are three reasons they are used. The first is to keep coffins from floating up in the case of flood. The second is to keep the chemicals in the body from leaking in to the ground. (Think cancer patients and others with heavy doses of radiation or pharmacuticals in their system.) The last was in case they need to exhume a body for future investigations. (Think claims of murder.)

One of the unofficial reasons is that it stops the earth from settling when the graves are closed. A lot of times the loose dirt would settle after the coffin was covered. This would cause it to look like the coffin had been crushed or tampered with. Grave yard owners didn't want to spend a lot of money proving that coffins hadn't been tampered with or destroyed.

If you notice when you dig a hole there never seems to be enough dirt to refill it. Now if you displace a lot of the void the dirt should fill the space better. Now they only occasionally have to come back and lay a small amount of top soil to cover any settling.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Ron Paul does have a shot in 2012. He has my vote. I hope all his rivals die in a plane crash or get assassinated.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join