It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karzai Snubbed Obama!!!???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Karzai gave Obama an international slap in the face type of embarassment that simply rocks the diplomatic world. I hear that things are so embarrassing that Kenya is now claiming Obama has an American birth certificate. Hugo Chavez has demanded his gift book back from Obama. Ahmadenijad is dating Michelle Obama. Kim Jong Il sent Obama a photo of a North Korean nuclear made bomb.

Gawd! This is as embarrassing an ass kicking as any modern president has gotten.

Even Lindsey Lohan's family no longer wants anything to do with Obama.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

I'm gonna call you funny guy from now on, on the account of you're being so funny, guy.
twocifer
edit on 3-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd pull the troops out of Afghanistan IMMEDIATELY if Prime Minister Harper went there and Karzai pulled the same sh|t.

Train your own damned troops.. have fun with the insurgency. Oh ya, and we will also be taking our bullet proof convoy vehicles back.. have fun driving to work everyday in a Diatshu.
edit on 3-12-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hmmm. I don't understand. I saw on Aljazeera about 2 hours ago that it was Obama who chose not to make the meeting, not the other way round. Karzai was miffed, I believe. The Americans cited bad weather as the cause, though journalists on the ground report the weather was okay.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

Yeah.. that is what everyone heard which is why I think this user actually completely made this up and is honest to god spreading disinfo. Never thought I'd really see it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
Hmmm. I don't understand. I saw on Aljazeera about 2 hours ago that it was Obama who chose not to make the meeting, not the other way round. Karzai was miffed, I believe. The Americans cited bad weather as the cause, though journalists on the ground report the weather was okay.

Let's see.....Obama flew 6,953 miles to tell Karzai he didn't want to see him? What? Long distance phones don't work in the White House anymore?

That's hysterical.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredcall

Let's see.....Obama flew 6,953 miles to tell Karzai he didn't want to see him? What? Long distance phones don't work in the White House anymore?

That's hysterical.

So you admit that you stated your opinion as fact?
2nd

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/3 by GradyPhilpott because: trimmed nested quote

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'd pull the troops out of Afghanistan IMMEDIATELY if Prime Minister Harper went there and Karzai pulled the same sh|t.

Train your own damned troops.. have fun with the insurgency. Oh ya, and we will also be taking our bullet proof convoy vehicles back.. have fun driving to work everyday in a Diatshu.
edit on 3-12-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

Don't be so hasty. After this arse whipping Karzai gave Obama, our Pentagon is no longer showing Obama any respect.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I'm gonna call you funny guy from now on, on the account of you're being so funny, guy.
twocifer
edit on 3-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Why? I didn't fly no 6,953 miles just to be publicly humiliated by the pizzant Karzai.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You avoided my question. Do you admit that you stated your opinion as fact?
2nd

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Netanyahu must be dang near in side splitting laughter about now.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Haha.. ok you avoided it twice. I'll remember to avoid your threads from now on.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

If you read the articles, you will see that Karzai did not snub Obama. The weather was bad, it happens.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

A number of members have spent their own time to show you what you yourself should've already researched before even making this biased, incorrectly placed thread. Your responses are an opinion that you just keep vomiting over and over again in response to cold hard links that smash your op. I too will avoid your future threads, they are uninformative and full of lies that do nothing but try to bait people.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The excuse on the Spanish news was that the wind was too strong for Kazai to fly in and he sent his apologies.

They were the scraps that we were thrown here!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
LOL this thread got snubbed down to rant

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This time of the year the weather can be unpredictable in Afghanistan.

It was decided that traveling to visit the Afgan President would a logistics and security nightmare,not knowing what the weather would be on the return trip.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
This time of the year the weather can be unpredictable in Afghanistan.

It was decided that traveling to visit the Afgan President would a logistics and security nightmare,not knowing what the weather would be on the return trip.

Yep, and just think about our troops who live through all kinds of weather 24/7......and old weak kneed Obama can't even get up enough respect from Karzai go see the president of that country.

Well, it's like on the playground what the Afghan kid said to the American liberal kid: "Ha. Ha. The President of my country can bitch slap the President of your country."

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

If you read the articles, you will see that Karzai did not snub Obama. The weather was bad, it happens.

Yeah, like there aren't weather satellites all over the place that could have prepared everyone for some bad weather. I mean, when Obama travels 6,953 miles just to get snubbed by Karzai because nobody checked the weather reports. That's sad.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

If Ob ama and his whole staff are too dumb to look at satellite weather reports before flying all that way, Obama deserved to be bitch slapped by Karzai. It's embarrassing.....Not for us. But for Obama.
edit on 3-12-2010 by fredcall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join