It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello please make me a moderator/admin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hello my name is rabbi goldstein, i really enjoy this website and have a lot to contribute.

I think i would be a very useful moderator/admin.

How do i become one?

Sorry if this is in wrong section

Thank you

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Before anyone else says it. The first rule of been a MOD is never to ask to be a MOD

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Hey! I was about to post that! I just said it the chat room! grrr..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
dude i hate to bust your balls and dampen your thing whatever it is going on here but , you dont ask to become a mod , they the site owners ask you to become a mod and that rarely happens . iv been here for almost 2 years now .

and this in it self is totally against the t n c of the site . just so ya know . but thank you for the laugh. have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabbigoldstein
Hello my name is rabbi goldstein, i really enjoy this website and have a lot to contribute.

I think i would be a very useful moderator/admin.

How do i become one?

Sorry if this is in wrong section

Thank you

and i want to be the president of the U....ehm..no forget it

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Im sorry rodge, couldnt resist mate

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

My first bit of advice... post a lot of quality threads and replies. Contribute to the ATS community as best as you can. Help other members. Offer to coach new members along, once you've got some time under your belt. Show a mastery of being able to deal with disruptive, argumentative, and abrasive posters (A skill all mods posses or should), and make it a point to reward posts that you like/admire (another mod skill)...

Then, and maybe then, somebody in the upper echelons of ATS might take notice of you, and bring up your name at the appropriate administrative meetings when mods are being decided upon.

I can tell you this much... bribery doesn't work.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thank you very much, we really do appreciate the thought, however the best way you can help the site is by contributing good content in a positive manner. Nothing helps more than that.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I don't see why they wouldn't just promote you straight to site administrator with all the great things that you have contributed in your 4 days of being a member!
I think they look for contribution level and your ability to stay level headed on the forums along with a ton of other criteria before even considering someone for a mod/admin position!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You have to admire his chutzpah if nothing else. He can't even join the chat yet, but wants to be a mod. That takes a big pair.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yeah definately, certainly admire the courage

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I don't see why they wouldn't just promote you straight to site administrator with all the great things that you have contributed in your 4 days of being a member! :

hmm, you being serious?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Nah hes been sarcastic mate, Seemingly becoming a moderater requires a significant effort to help with the running of the forums and assisting of other users, now you can help by been a good member.
But even then its never gaurenteed youll become a mod, some poeple on here have been here years and never been asked it would seem, just be the best darn member you can be and see what happens

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Absolutely! I mean why not?! We (in the united states) elected a man as president we knew absolutely nothing about, so why not put you in a place of power with similar credentials?! No, I was/am just kidding! Next time I will have to put the /end sarcasm in there so it's a little easier to detect.

edit on 12/3/2010 by SpaDe_ because: stuff

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
First you got to pledge your allegiance to the NWO, Disney, Walmart, the State Department, and various Reptilian Overlords.

Once you get that out of the way you just sell your soul to Satan, sign a few documents, and PM one of the Administrators.

Of course they'll ask for proof of all this, so just give them the code that is on the back of your binding contract with Satan. And you should be a Mod in 1-2 business weeks!!!
edit on 3-12-2010 by nick_napalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Mmm....

The nerve... I bet he has ties with Jewish bankers.

I already suspected they wanted an inside source... Ha... If it wasn't for the name it could have worked to.

Hi there, Welcome to ATS and thank you for making me smile.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When I become a Mod my first order of business will be to decree all male nurses illegal.

The only thing a male should nurse is a bottle of scotch.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would bet it would also help if you did NOT start threads claiming to be some sort of alien hybrid/experiencer, and stating that you have photos and videos to back it up. Then not providing said evidence or any other sort of convincing information...

just my guess..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5MaveN5
I would bet it would also help if you did NOT start threads claiming to be some sort of alien hybrid/experiencer, and stating that you have photos and videos to back it up. Then not providing said evidence or any other sort of convincing information...

just my guess..

hi, that was an introduction thread, for introductions only..
to change it into a `hey look at my evidence thread` is against terms of this site

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

OK, that's all fine and good. But now you can make threads so hows about starting one that has all this "proof"?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join