It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanghai big Ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

What we have here is an ufo on the news and a big crowd taking interest. Now that might be an actual sighting. I am curious about the ufo depicted in the video, is it the ufo spotted at the sighting, or did somebody take a video of the sighting and replaced the tiny glowing dot with something Iday sized?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
the ufo is fake. its kinda obvious.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Came across this when I plugged in "shanghai ufo", shanghaiscrap.com... Looks a little legit but too many holes in this one I think.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think you nailed in. Someone CGId a giant UFO over a ball of light type. Or balloon. Or lantern.
Chinese lanterns in China? Could happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Some utter tool has stuck footage of "V the new series" in beetween the video frames for sure!
completely Fake

Im quite sure they were all looking at some prat dressed as spiderman anyway...
edit on 3/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
With all due respect OP , you can make out a man in a spider man out fit climbing the building, that is what these people are looking up at, the commentary is add on fake.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This has been discussed before but I can't find a thread about it.
The answer is in some of the youtube comments.
It's real news footage of the Spiderman Guy who climbs building with the giant UFO added to the footage.

edit on 3-12-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
listen to the audio, they are talking about a ufo over o'hare airport in chicago. fake.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
According to the other posts on You Tube, the footage we are seeing is something to do with that French free climber who everyone calles Spiderman. The spacecraft is obviously CGI.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

ha ha
I was just about to post the same video.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
pfft!
well known hoax.. please put this in hoax section and lock thread
thanks

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
lol

the first clue should be a bunch of people simply standing and watching, only half amused as the freaking alien armada invasion force overs over their city..

now...if that was a true video...what you would see are first off, car accidents everywhere...tons of people screaming like freddy kruger just popped out of it, etc...perhaps a few star trek nerds with arms up demanding they get beamed up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Do you really think a ufo, as big as the one in this video, and over a huge well known city, would be ignored by the media world wide?

I really wish people would stop believing everything they see. Even if you are 50 50 about this footage, or just want more information, logic should tell you that it is a load of rubbish.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This seems to be a fake one, made skillfully enough. But it will be harder for the skeptics to deny the shutting down of Chinese airports this year. I will post some links. The denial will continue, until the massive UFOs show up and take the first rescued from this doomed planet. 6.cn...

edit on 3-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: correction

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
I see it is transmitted by Euronews. The footage itself is convincing enough. It is Shanghai clearly visible on the pictures. This thing is filmed. I only wonder why no one speaks about this event more? Thank you so much for posting this video!

Sigh!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
some more links of different kinds of UFO over Chinese airports, that definitely are not "private planes and helicopters".
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
or...the Chinese are far more superior in making ufos than the secret US triangle ufo craft.
But I don't believe all of that is made-in-China

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The images of the UFO are too fleeting (whjen the UFO itself doesn't appear to be) and the complete narratioin is from the chicago O'Hara case. Ship to hoax please.

new topics

top topics

join