It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR Symposium on Global Economics - Future of International Monetary System [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
* The future of the dollar
* U.S. Global free trade agreements failing worldwide
* "Currency Wars"
* Geoeconomics (aka globalism)

This is flatout from a global elite perspective, and open to the public. They're talking about how a currency war is better than a trade war, about how currency fluctuations can be a positive if you have the right knowledge. These guys are getting rich off this with NO thought about the citizens of any country.

"today we're trying to get countries to de-peg from the dollar"
"we [the United States] 're the world's largest debtor nation"

I haven't had time to listen to the whole conference (74 minutes) but Council on Foreign Relations conferences are always ahead of the MSM [Main Stream Media sources] and are never covered by the MSM.

I'll listen to the whole thing after work and, as of now, have only supplied the overview - please add whatever you like, quotes, etc - should be interesting!

No embedding capable and not on YouTube, so follow link and choose "Future of International Monetary System"
Council on Foreign Relations homepage

edit on 3-12-2010 by Thermo Klein because: changed something >.>

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's what to look for when selecting the video:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think it's funny that even on ATS real news like this gets ignored if it doesn't have some big drama attached to it. CFR ~IS~ one of the main elite communication areas; for many years most people didn't even know it existed and was, and still is, by invitation only.

If you haven't heard of CFR do a google search, it has an amazing history back to around 1920s and it used to be that every major, influential TV news personality was a member of the CFR.

new topics

join