It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a Person Bring Et UFO's to Them in The Skies Above Where They Live?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yeah, and if you go looking for UFOs, then after your "summoning", every light in the sky will suddenly be one.... (at least by your perception)...

Summon one to land, and go inside it, THEN you've got something...otherwise....
That's exactly right!

Also please take some pictures while you're inside it!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't recommend this unless you want to be probed...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
Can a person bring Ets to them?
I have pondered this question for some time .
There are some in the UFO Community that say this is so and have done this where they reside.
Others are skeptical that any of this is possible.

Okay, lets take this one point at a time.

Yet this is happening in various places around the world .

Prove it. Don't just state it as fact.

So I have decided to test this theory at some point and see if I can by focus and intent call in positive UFOs
to my area to video tape.

Excellent. Empirical proof!

With a clear purpose in mind of maybe even a close encounter that could be video taped .

I'm sorry but if you are starting with the clear purpose of mind to video something which you want to be true then you have already failed the empirical method of scientific proof. Any conclusion you come to is skewed by your preconceptions.

Are people who have these events happening to them connected with some ET Race ?

Again, you are assuming something exists before you have proved that it does.

Do you have to clear your mind of everyday things in order to be able to make this a reality ?

Are you asking if you have to place your mind in a highly suggestable state?

Could there be some Telepathic connection being made on a unconscious level that people are just not aware of ?

Could you provide empirical proof of telepathy before you ask this question?

Hopefully if this works you would not bring to you negative ET UFOs.
Thats an experience I would rather not have if this experiment works.
Maybe we all can join in on this experiment and see what happens with a camcorder,etc .
The first thing is to find a clear field or open area .
Then my guess is to try and communicate with these Positive Ets by just thinking of them coming into the atmosphere and showing themselves in the night or daytime .
This should be very interesting to see what the end result is .

Please provide proof of 'negative' and 'positive' UFOs.

When I say proof I mean proof. Not just anectdotal evidence

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
there is no proof other than an actual alien being or an actual crashed spaceship or part of a spaceship. if these parts of the wreckage or whole ship is made of compounds unknown to this earth then there is your proof.
i have seen many videos and pictures of ufo's and i am sure most people on this thread have aswell but you can never be certain as lots of people just claim they are either fake or a secret government contraption.
i may sound sceptical but i can assure you that i do believe in alien life and i do believe this planet has been visited by aliens whos intelligence is beyond what we could imagine as i myself have seen things in the sky that dont make sense but i do not agree with stephen hawkings as i think any race with the intelligence needed to travel at such great speeds without turning to mush, would have far surpassed the need to kill other beings for the sake of it but what do i know about the mentality of something from another planet.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS65

Great post. Asking lots of questions is a great way to get people to think and those are good questions!

I added you to my friends list!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes, this is 100% real. I've had an orb appear outside my second story back window WHILE I was holding my camera phone asking them to 'come closer' so I could take a picture. My phone was too slow, but I know what I saw. I promise you my life that I am not lying. Also, I once tried telepathically communicating with any ET and asked them to appear on a picture that I was going to take with my phone. I took 3 pictures trying to 3 different ways:

3 pictures within the same 10 seconds of each other. Its the 2nd picture and looked much smoother on the phone but oh well:
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

I don't know what it is, but that's what I got. I really don't care about the pictures as much as I do the orb experience because I saw it with my own eyes as it appeared and swooshed left and right. The pics could be anything, the orb was legit. I just added the pictures because it's related to this thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
MABE SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THEM ABOUT MYSPACE OR FACEBOOK, NO REALLY IF THESE ENTITYS ARE EVIL, ARE THEY ALREADY AMONG US ALREADY PLANNING TO TAKE IT OVER

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

I downloaded the details of 100,000 facebook users:

Details of 100m Facebook users collected and published

If someone can tell me how to search for the aliens I'll run a search!

I don't have a facebook account, I don't want to end up on that list

Please don't shout (type in all caps).

More information:

The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ PLEASE

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have always wondered this myself. I have layed outside in my driveway staring up at the sky talking to whomever would listen in my mind. My old roommate use to think I was nuts as did the dog. I never saw anything but I figured that where I live is highly populated, maybe they don't want to show up here..Whoever they are. I have seen UFOs where I currently live. I don't know if they were alien in nature or our own craft. All I know is it moved in a way that startled me and then just disappeared. I wasn't looking for anything that night, just having a cigarette at 3am and saw it. Ever since that night I sit outside late at night and look to the sky.

Now UFOs and aliens pop up in my dreams nightly. I attribute that to what I watch and read and basically it's all alien and UFO related so it's safe to say that those subjects would pop up in my dreams. I had one last night that was really vivid. I knew I was dreaming and when it got to the point where i felt uncomfortable I told myself to wake up and I did.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

Not something I'd given an awful lot of thought to until a few weeks ago. I've just made a post on another thread on this very subject ... just click the link; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite interesting !

Woody

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The Antichrist will be able to.

Just FYI

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
The Antichrist will be able to.

Just FYI

Couple that thought, while your in Revelations, with this: "the Antichrist will not know" he is until a very late date. That would suggest the fallen angels, aliens or whatever they are, would pick one from a list of promising candidates alive at the time of the great deception.

Now for speculation let us say there are a group who think they have been groomed to be him. If so, then I began to see another possible explanation for why and how TPTB do the things they do. The members have to be positioning themselves for the coming power opportunity that will be given to them for a short time after the deception of mankind. Their actions bely that they are wanting to obtain more power. If some entity wanted to grant it, they would surely take it. I pray for the good to win out regardless of who I think is good right now. I know how deceitful the so called elite have proven to be and yet one among them may be there waiting to witness to us the truth out of all their lies. (That sounds like something going on now with Wikileaks.)

People should be very careful calling UFO's. Be specific and be for pure goodness to the best of your ability if your even gonna' try it. I would only want to see a true angel of the Lord God should they exist and I pray they do!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join