It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a Person Bring Et UFO's to Them in The Skies Above Where They Live?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is a very cool thread, I'm considerring trying this i have in my life whitnessed 2 U.F.O's 1 day before the other and i believe to have been taken away a few years earlier and I feel that when i was taken I had a revelation in my life and that was to let go and even though i felt blinded at the time when i was in their company there was a way of no looking back and even with the sightings i had also felt a strong sense of assurity coming over me and then when i had looked up something in my head had told me its gonna be alright and the following night i got the feeling i could overcome allot of the problems in my life. I'm am really happy i found this thread thanks for posting, Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

Every time I try to believe in coincendences, I feel most in denial.

On Halloween my girl and I left the big party of all our friends, we had been sick so we didn't feel like pushing our immune system with the ol' whiskey. Living on the coast of Northern Cali, winter = fog. It was suprising to see so many stars out, so we pulled over and layed out on the car. That night we saw, and for her, three VERY unidentifiable objects. They were very high flying, and I thought they were sattelites until one of them shot directly upwards and vaulted across the sky to the right.

Point in case, we tried a couple nights afterwards. This time the fog had rolled in, and we didn't have much gas to go on a night-time adventure. So we stopped at a pretty pathetic road-side just to say "we looked". Ten minutes in the cold, we decided that it was a waste of time. And then we both looked up.

Directly above our heads was two similar star-like objects, and given their distance/speed they were "slowly" weaving in and out from eachother! But we had just given up, just said "waste of time", when out of no where - on a partially foggy night, we were able to witness a display of intelligence that was though not as drastic as Halloween - lasted for a good 2-5 minutes of gawking.

We asked, even showed disbelief at the end, and something delivered. Odd thing was, it looked like the two high flying objects were effortlessly...having fun. They were like two fireflies travelling together, but very clearly in space or at least more feet above my head than I could fathom.

So as far as that goes. That's just my two cents. Thought it was special, to see them under such horrible conditions - but with our intent we were able to witness them two nights afterwards.

As a skeptic on whether they be alien, my stance has been kicked in the back of the knees.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

I think when you try and concentrate your wants and needs to understand more of who you are within the universe and then try to concentrate on capturing a pic sorta throws off your mindstate of humblness. Because your are trying to communicate while at the same time trying to be a little deceptive and get proof and I think its is sensed as STS because you are more less trying to get proof to self verify you have seen a ET or alien species.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Kind of like ghosts with cameras, great idea if you never want to experience anything. Infact, if you fear these things, it may be best to keep a camera in every room of your house - that should keep them away for good. Haha.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I think the main thing we need to consider is:Your more inclined to find something if you pursue it indefinitely. I guarantee that no one will witness a genuine UFO firsthand, looking at the world through the screen in front of your face. If you want to see anything, you have to make it happen. The act is considered a self full-filling destiny. Everyone will find what we're looking for, if everyone gets proactive. Mainstream civilization is blind to the realities of the world in which we live. Short of a hostile invasion, we wont find the truth until the majorities demand it, and the people in power have nothing to hide. I hope one of the three happens before I'm dead.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lisette Larkins wrote a book called "Calling on Extraterrestrials." In the book, there are 11 steps to follow that are supposed to enable you to "invite" them into your life. I have the book, but never got around to reading it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
thats generally a bad idea, first of all no matter who much you wish, an alien isnt going to come and deilver your pizza to you lol

Secondly while i am deeply skeptic of ufos, i tend to see things in the sky that are unexplainible, but trying to explain something unexplainable defeats the purpose of it being unexplained.

I see objects in the sky, could be planes with no flashing lights, or top secret goverment craft, doesnt mean aliens will follow you around (oohh in the whole cosmos you are the most exciting thing in existence) lol just isnt going to happen, face reality, face truth.

You are an insectial organism, bacteria on the side of a planet, why would anyone vist us? do you vist ants and pretend to be thier friend? lol

If ufos are real (in the sence that everyone believes) then, perhaps they wouldnt want to be your friend, or vist you. Perhaps they would much rather in opening your insides up, and obsevreing to see how your body works, or genetically altering your make up, while your awake (so it can be extra painful) and just cause you pain, for probe out differnt emotions, to see what your brain is and isnt capable of.

Or better yet, why not just rip out your bones, to study thier density and bone marrow composition, to see your "breaking point" it wouldnt be all fun in games, beam me up scotty, it would be terrible things you wouldnt ever want to expirence, look how we treat our own people, multiply that by the amount of years they are more advanced then us.

Or even more assuming, if they accidently killed you, and were like opps lets just clone him with his memories, and accidently KILL YOU AGAIN lol haha i would laugh.

But in all seriousness, if you see an object in the sky, just look down, its muchbetter for you . that way you dont assume you saw a ufo (whe it was probally venus, a shooting star, space station, bird, bug or even a frisby

EDIT: out of all the weird and freaky things i've ever seen, i dont believe aliens are visting or ufos are flying around, and yes i am told i am in denial all the time, so i just say " better being in denial, then being gulbile"

Simply there is no free ride off this rock, we either find our own way off, or blow oursevles up, there is no free ride!
edit on 3-12-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieMaine
Lisette Larkins wrote a book called "Calling on Extraterrestrials." In the book, there are 11 steps to follow that are supposed to enable you to "invite" them into your life. I have the book, but never got around to reading it.

What does this theory refer to? Is this some sort of a spiritual insinuation? Isn't it more likely that some "believers" have had an experience, so they continue to look up. Wouldn't that produce the same results. The more you look, the more you'll find. If a tree falls in the woods with no one to hear it; did it make a sound? The UFO will be their with or without your influence. Influence yourselves to look up, and you'll see.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You are right. I don't even bother with grabbing the camera anymore. Matter of fact, since realizing how easy it truely is to summons them, I don't bother with reporting them anymore either. A couple of years ago, if I had an unexplainable sighting I would report it to MUFON. Now, I figure what's the use. If I made a report everytime I had sightings it would be a constant thing now. I have nothing to prove to anyone regarding UFO's. It is a thing of communicating for myself and for my higher spiritual self.
Now that's not to say if one came down real low and just hovered there for a long duration or I thought it would make a clear picture that I wouldn't try to get my camera. Let's face it, I am still human and humbled to know that we probably do have brothers and sisters out there in the universe. It's like seeing a long lost relative so to speak!

I've also become very open to talking about UFO's to people. It's surprising to find that I don't have many people saying that I'm crazy. It seems that many people are afraid to bring it up, but if I bring it up first, next thing you know they are telling me about their experiences and beliefs! Pretty cool actually!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

Apparently Larkins had experiences with ETs and wrote a book called "Talking to Extraterestrials: Communicating with Enlightened Beings" in which she tells of her "talks" with the ETs, which she says are enlightened beings and their message is one of "peace, non-judgment, and encouragement to grow spiritually." They are supposed to be unarmed anthropologists. She said they do not randomly appear to people, but appear to people who in some way call them, which goes along with what some others have posted here about sitting out, relaxing, and waiting for them to appear. In this book, "Calling on Extraterrestrials" she gives the steps that anyone can follow and supposedly make contact.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieMaine

Our known physical reality is more probable to an alternative existence concerning a spiritual one, which may or may not exist. If you physically look, you will see. Whether or not you encourage that sighting with thoughts and prayers wont influence the event. If the two coincide, it's merely a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
Can a person bring Ets to them?
I have pondered this question for some time .
There are some in the UFO Community that say this is so and have done this where they reside.
Others are skeptical that any of this is possible.
Yet this is happening in various places around the world .
The last statement makes it sound like you've already decided?

There are 2 ways to approach this, scientifically, or non-scientifically. If you choose the latter, you can do whatever you want.

If you choose to approach it scientifically, you need some kind of controlled experiment. I would set it up with two possibilities, people aren't bringing ETs to them, and people are doing so. Then you could set up a camera or cameras to record what happens when they do try to summon ETs and when they don't summon ETs.

I've seen people say if they just concentrate, objects in the sky will start appearing after a while.

The question the experiment must answer, is, does the same thing happen when that person is NOT trying to summon the objects? In other words, how do you know that the objects wouldn't have appeared even if you didn't try to summon them?

You also have to be very careful of confirmation bias when collecting the data. "Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.[Note 1][1] As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way." I suspect that a lot of what goes on in this area of summoning UFOs falls into this category. People think about a UFO, then a little while later, it appears, and they think that means they summoned it. They never stop to think if it might have appeared anyway, even if they didn't try to summon it.

It reminds me a little bit of the Street Light Interference Syndrome. Some people think that street lights turn on or off to their presence, as they are walking down the street. While undoubtedly this happens at times, they never seem to run controlled experiments to see if the streetlights are turning on and off even when they aren't passing by (like setting up a video camera for example to just film the lights). Streetlights that need replacement cycle on and off and people use "confirmation bias" to make them think they had something to do with it when they walk by, when in fact they had nothing to do with it. The same thing can happen with lights in the sky, they might appear anyway, whether they were summoned or not, and confirmation bias can lead us to think it was something we did to summon the object when in fact there's no evidence for that in the absence of a controlled experiment.

And I do have to agree with those who say Greer claims to have this ability but he charges a lot of money for it and it's apparently a hoax for profit. One of the things he summoned is in the HOAX forum here at ATS.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Arbitrageur because: added link

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My question is why would you want to? Can a lab rat bring scientists to their cage? Same idea, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hockuu

Well, it is true. Greer is a lying opportunist that takes advantage of people. But I don't want to derail the thread by discussing Greer, because it has been beaten to death already.

I haven't got any experience with any of the other stuff you're talking about, but one thing is for sure; it can't be proven. So basically, it's hearsay. And in todays society, nothing is real unless it's proven by some measure. That's not to say that its not real, but it bears no validity whatsoever.

Anyway, I remember reading about a mathematical formulae that says when it comes to any somewhat complex matters, there are no truths. And I leave you with that thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnHughes
My question is why would you want to? Can a lab rat bring scientists to their cage? Same idea, as far as I'm concerned.

Excellent point my friend... Stephen Hawking agrees "We should avoid contact at all costs"

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Steven Greer claims he can do this, except that by ET's he really means moths.

Yeah, and if you go looking for UFOs, then after your "summoning", every light in the sky will suddenly be one.... (at least by your perception)...

Summon one to land, and go inside it, THEN you've got something...otherwise....

As for Hawking's comment, could be true...but I doubt it. This is applying humanistic goals to the aliens. Human wars have always been about control of resources (no matter what other pretext was used)... To a spacefaring people, they have no issue with resources. They have the entire galaxy (perhaps even the Universe) to "mine" from.... Want water?, could drill and syphon from Europa or any other such planets within light years....etc. So doubtful they would have conquest on the mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
well before the day i started watching or wondering about UFOs, i would see them from time to time while sitting on the dock at the lake late at night while cat fishing. it wasn't until i was in my 40s and after having seen over 10 UFOs throughout my life, that i started wondering if i was to think about them and acknowledge their existence would they reveal themselves to me? well within about 45 minutes the first time i attempted it, sure enough the first one showed up. i actually thought it was mere coincidence, so the next time i summoned one i had my children and a few friends over and we went out and within 5 minutes a large red orb with an altitude of less than 5000ft flew smoothly and silently directly over our heads then blinked out than less than a mile after it passed over us. and from that point forwards i knew it wasn't a coincidence.

the other point i wanted to make was, once you've been more or less excepted, it really doesn't matter if you call for them or not, they will acknowledge you and just be around for you to see if you want to look at them.

I really think they enjoy being attention whores....lol

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

they have you and thats all they need

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
of course NOT! use common sense.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join