It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a Person Bring Et UFO's to Them in The Skies Above Where They Live?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Can a person bring Ets to them?
I have pondered this question for some time .
There are some in the UFO Community that say this is so and have done this where they reside.
Others are skeptical that any of this is possible.
Yet this is happening in various places around the world .
So I have decided to test this theory at some point and see if I can by focus and intent call in positive UFOs
to my area to video tape.
With a clear purpose in mind of maybe even a close encounter that could be video taped .
Are people who have these events happening to them connected with some ET Race ?
Do you have to clear your mind of everyday things in order to be able to make this a reality ?
Could there be some Telepathic connection being made on a unconscious level that people are just not aware of ?
Hopefully if this works you would not bring to you negative ET UFOs.
Thats an experience I would rather not have if this experiment works.
Maybe we all can join in on this experiment and see what happens with a camcorder,etc .
The first thing is to find a clear field or open area .
Then my guess is to try and communicate with these Positive Ets by just thinking of them coming into the atmosphere and showing themselves in the night or daytime .
This should be very interesting to see what the end result is .

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I been thinking about the same thing, and I must admit some times at night when the sky is filled with stars, I make a silent wish to show me some kind of sign of life

I will be following this tread incase somebody have any ideas to summon balls of light.

( Remember your camera if you try it yourself )

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I too will be following this thread closely for advice. I often ask for them to show me signs that they are out there. In your post you mentioned that you want to call them so you can visetape them. Maybe this is not a good idea as it sounds like you want to do it for your own personal gain. While this may not be the case, I personally wouldn't attempt it, at least not at first. They may not want to be filmed. Just a theory. Let's hope someone can offer some tips.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

inb4 an entire thread full of people saying they're going to follow this thread in case someone says something meaningful.

I too will follow this thread in case somebody says something meaningful.

/trollface.jpg

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Reminds me of this

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
just make sure if your going to film it, to do as the videos do..

aka, have a guy a few blocks down the street release a balloon, or be near a weather monitering station that releases weather balloons regularly...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Be sure to dial the good aliens, cause the evil ones will GETCHA!

I think for the good aliens it goes 555...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would imagine yes it is possible. However skeptical I am about people who claim to be able to do so. It only makes sense, to get as advanced as they are they understand the universe in an intimate manner. In turn they know how to communicate with us in a way we understand. The only way, obviously telepathy unless they tap into our social-memory complex and can somehow understand our language.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
yes you can. all it requires is that you consciously recognize they are there and request a sighting through thought, as if you are preying to them. just be patient and continue to watch the sky's with that same thought in mind and one or several will reveal themselves. day or night doesn't matter. they're always present in the infrared.

now getting them to land and converse is a different story, and as of yet I've been unable to achieve that result

maybe because I'm untrusting and dangerous by nature and they sense my apprehension and possibly fear me.

I have mixed emotions and they are probably correct in their assumption, but they will share an experience with you, if nothing more than a light spectacle or an appearance then a disappearance.

they are there

but it does require that you have a minimal amount of ESP. I know you're thinking thats insane, but the truth is we all have it, it just depends on whether you recognize it or not and the degree of your ability? with me it comes and goes, but if i can get myself to go into a daydream state and focus it flows.

edit on 3-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
In my opinion, this can 100% happen. I don't think I'm any part of an alien race but I have actually done this many times. I read somewhere on the internet that all you have to do is quiet your mind, and project your thoughts out into space.

Well, I decided to do this very thing. It has actually worked for me everytime. I go out on a clear night usually with my husband and daughter. We sit out in the front yard and I just try to clear mind. Then I just try to think about my thoughts going out into space. I think or say in my mind that I know they are up there and ask if they can uncloak for me? I just think about wanting to see the lights. It depends but usually it takes somewhere between 5 mins and 20 mins and then you will start noticing objects or lights. Many times when you begin to see them you can think, ok can you get real bright for me or can you blink for me and most of the time it will happen. When they show up, I always thank them in my mind.
One night about a month ago, my daughter and I were out in the front yard and we were both trying to project our thoughts. That night was the most active night I have ever seen. It seemed as if the were just coming from everywhere. Finally, there was one really low flying bright white light that was moving pretty slow and once we noticed it if flared up real bright made a fast right turn and disappeared over the mountain behind our house.

I honestly think anyone can do this. It just takes a little bit of patience while you wait for them to show up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I see many are interested and mabey they sense or can actually read you chakara energies and can determine if you are receptive or not. Big fail is if you are trying to get them to appear just so you can video tape them you might be wasting your time for I would think they can tell your REAL intentions. Instead of you wanting some PERSONAL TRUTH for you to advance spiritually. I think to catch them on camera why trying to teleconnect to them or vibe with them wont happen they dont seek fame. But may acknowledge you as a humble soul who feels lost and only want clarity on reality.

Good luck and keep us all posted and CONCENTRATE DEEP my friend if you are serious and not just want to prove ANYTHING TO ANY OTHER THEN YOURSELF....
edit on 12/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Yes I completely 100 percent agree which that statement. I would follow a routine, after dinner, I would go outside have a smoke while thinking about them, One day they showed up, In a triangular shaped UFO (I posted this in another thread [a couple weeks ago], just cant remember which). Thats the first and last ufo have have seen up to now.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I absolutely agree with you Ophiuchus! I have never tried to video them or take a picture of them while I was trying to summons them. You do have to serious about it, and I do feel they know your intensions. I had an experience on Easter Sunday a couple of years ago when I walked to my back door and saw a large bright red orb flying up the mountain behind our house. I yelled for my daughter and ran to grab my camera. When I returned the light came right over to us, within 100 yards. I took the picture and the flash went off, instantly it began to disappear infront of us. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen! The pic didn't come out good at all either. All you can see is a very slight red light behind the trees. I was disappointed, but I don't think it liked me taking the pic. The sighting probably could have been a lot longer if I hadn't tried to photo it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

yeah i never tried photoing them, but i am allowed to have a yard full of witnesses, which always make the experience even more worth while. people think you are nuts when you tell them these things, but its even more hilarious when you show them, then scare the crap out of them , by telling them you're now going to get them to land...hahahaha. i use to scare my mom with saying that, and she would quickly scurry back into the house.

I know they're there, they know i know they're there. not sure where we go from there? but at least i know i'm not nuts, and thats really all that matters to me.

still have mix emotions if they ever do land, i think i still would probably shoot them if they approached me wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Steven Greer claims he can do this, except that by ET's he really means moths. And people claiming to be able to posses somekind of power that enables them to do this, would probably follow it up with asking for your money.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

its because your mind is closed, that you cannot see, or maybe it was never meant to be?

to be or not to be is truly then the question?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
Steven Greer claims he can do this, except that by ET's he really means moths. And people claiming to be able to posses somekind of power that enables them to do this, would probably follow it up with asking for your money.

Thats actually not true, I can tell you haven't been researching this subject very well at all. Dr. Steven Greer has in fact met aliens, with other people! But there is no doubt that some things he sees are not ETs, but like you said animals. Its really simple to contact aliens, but it may sound crazy. All you have to do is astral project, then master astral projection. I was the most skeptical, close-minded person about the subject until I finally thought about wasting my time (Which I didn't), and I had an OBE. Again, you have to do this yourself to believe it, because looking at what I type won't convince the least bit of the people on this thread. I've only astral projected twice, and let me tell you, it will change your view on what you call spiritual. Once you find an ET in the astral plane, you can take him to where you live, and if you wake up in time you may be able to see him. (Although I'm really not sure because this is from my own experience) let me assure you this is very real. Also, no one would ask you for your money to have an OBE, I have no clue where you got that from.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Two years ago I thought the concept was absolute hogwash, but I don't anymore. The evidence continues to build.

A caveat, however: If you choose to do this, it's possible that you might be opening yourself up to something that will suck you in and somewhat take over your life. And by that, I mostly mean it will become somewhat of an obsession. The more you pay attention to "them," the more they pay attention to you.

Check out the OPs other excellent threads regarding Erik Jimenez.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by Droogie

its because your mind is closed, that you cannot see, or maybe it was never meant to be?

to be or not to be is truly then the question?

I think my mind is closed, or open, the regular amount. But I like that your reply rhymes.

The fact of the matter is that I haven't heard of any legitimate claim that this is possible, nor do I believe it to be possible, because it sounds silly to me. Take no offense though, I'm not stomping on your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I do the same regarding witnesses. I always try to have someone else out there with me. I will have to try the "Now I will have them land" thing. That would be funny to scare the bejeebies out of them. I would also be very nervous if one was to land and come towards me. I have even tried to think in my mind to only have the benelavent (sp?) ones to show up. I have always had sightings while tring this. Of course, who knows if they are naughty or nice really though? I'm sure, just like humans they can be deceiteful.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join