It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sayings of Israel Zionist Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.

Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.

Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about A merican pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish p eople, control America, and the Americans know it.

Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael Radio.

Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them.

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

Source:
www.scribd.com...

I am especially disturbed by the quotes from Sharon. I wonder, does he still say things like that?
If he does, isn't it possible to sue him for hate-speech?

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com...

Here is another article with a video about Netanyahu.
edit on 3-12-2010 by whatevername because: Added more

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

No, Sharon doesn't talk like that anymore as he has been in a coma for years.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Lol sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Apparently all the kabbalists in Israel believe once the satanic traitor Ariel Sharon dies, the messiah will come...

And im sorry. I must say this. That comment of his was so gross, and so obviously designed to incite antisemitism. what kind of jewish leader who loves his people, who knows what has happened to his people throughout history has the vulgarity to say the "Jewish People" control America. Speak for yourself you fat pig. Dont drag the names of Jews into it. G-d knows they have sufferred enough because of these rich, secular jewish scions of the western elite

new topics

top topics

join