It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Light in your soul is God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Father, why have you forsaken me! Fear of being left aside by him, fear of not living his commands what punishment may follow.. remeber adam and eve punished for eating the forbidden fruit. They died, that was their punishment.

Together with knowing God fear of Him is. Also, it is because he is Almighty,.. "when he pulls the plug.. you are out!

He can change your hand into lepracy, you've got nothing to say to him. His will can be over you

Fear of not doing right. Does anyone get the point?

With fearing him comes the will of doing right things, all you be left aside with is that, doing right to keep yourself alive. gotcha!

comprehend?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Then it looks as if, according to you, I am going to hell. I do not fear God. I do not fear death and I do not fear hell. I love God, I love creation. I acknowledge God as the supreme being and respect God for that very reason. I rejoice in the knowledge that God created all that exists.
I live my life in happiness and am thankful to God for that. I will not live in fear or terror. To do so is to subscribe to a vengeful and hateful God. God is life love and compassion.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

3 questions answered clearly would give a clear answer to this question:

1) Is there a hell?

2) What is the nature of hell?

3) Why are people sent to hell?

1) For all we know hell could be a state of conciousness and a way of living rather than an etheral plane.The bible can be interpreted in many different ways and some of these even refer to the human body.
Wether there is actually a hell or not im not sure of, but to me thats not the right question
The bible pretty much tells us that if we act out the 7 sins we are stuck in fire and stuff, but remember the bible has had thousands of years to be tampered with, so sometimes you have to look at the meaning behind rather than just imagining hell.
If we live in acordance to the 7 sins, eventually we will encounter things that make our lives a living 'hell'.

2) Again, if hell is a state of conciousness its nature is a bit different than what we would think. The nature of hell is an individual who has succumbed to the sins and is living a life which is detrimental to his health. We all sin, and im not a bible throwing lunatic who thinks we should all suffer eternal damnation. But there is a difference between a human being who makes mistakes and a human being who strives to make mistakes. This human beings mindset is what puts him in hell on earth. Sorry if thats a bit muddled, im very tired

3) People put themselves in 'hell' (the lowest state of conciousness) and they experience horrible things because of there actions. Because everything is a learning experience and the best and quickest learning is experienced when going through traumatic events. This would cause them to learn from what put them in this 'hell' in the first place and become better people, so you could say that this hell is experienced by people to help them grow really.

This is really all my opinion, ive picked tidbits of it up out of random places over the years so i cannot source you on everything. Not saying its right but its just what i believe.

Eternal separation from God would be top of the list of things to fear about God. If you know for sure that there is no hell there is no reason to fear God, is there? On the other hand it would be wise to err on the side of caution than to throw it all away because you are overconfident in what you think you know about spiritual things

Thats a bit rude. Good on the OP to write about what he thinks spiritually.
Risktakers die quicker than the cautious but the risktakers certainly live more than the cautious

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Good on you! Most religions today invoke fear upon people, and therefore these religions end up controlling the people. Even though these religions are created by man and not god.
If we are ment to have a relationship with god, how can we do this in confidence if we fear him?
I swear these messages of fear were placed in religion for purposes of control and nothing more, they just do not resonate with me for some reason.
Love will bring you closer to God, so your on the right track

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

What will it mean to enjoy your life but lose your eternal soul? I think as much as you love God, it's also wise to have some degree of fear as to what He can do. Many people do not like the idea of fearing God, but it may still be a wise decision. Without fear you might get overconfident and lose it all by committing the unforgivable sin, whatever it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
èèèrh, this thread is no good. Fear comes out of itself when you learn about God, As I said I stated he is almighty. One look of Him upon you can make you smack the floor. Those who don't fear him are not with him.

You don't fear death lone archer? that is impossible, a white lie? You do not stand firm into your shoes, you have no sense of life. Sense of life makes fear of dying. Keep up the good work. Broaden your perception with this archer. I don't
this. grizzlmuffin. You do fear death, think about it. It makes you alive. Feel the power of life. Fear is good. One cannot throw fear unto people because of the Lord and God! It resides outof itself. With comprehension comes automatically fear. Comprehending those who do not comprehend makes me fearsome. Many things can come loose in yourself, lose yourself in it! Let it be thrown out, it IS for the better, I'm glad you went through it. What a rush ey

Lose yourself in the moment you own it. Eminem

It can take a nice ride but it is all good when it happened. Smileyfacy man.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
God is found in the fear you naturaly own, it's ride is for the better, you'll see. Just let yourself grow in the fear you find in yourself. I've got a new conspiracy to post

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Deities are man-made constructs invented to explain lightning and such. There's no "god". However, we do have science.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The only thing I fear about death is the way I will meet it. Death is a foregone conclusion. I cannot cheat it and cannot run from it. It is the next step in my existance. I do not believe that God is a tangible entity, therefore I will not be able to see God in the sense you state. This viewing God business is derived straight from the Bible. A book written by men.

My friend, I full respect your views regarding God, they are just not my views. I cannot subscribe to a God that requires Fear from its subjects. Love, respect and tolerance, yes, but fear? Sorry no.

etherical waterwave, my friend, I have seen death in many forms. I have seen men screaming in fear, knowing that they are dying, others are quiet in acceptance of something that they have no control over. It is in the latter I wish to meet my end in this plane. Why fear something that you have no control over. Embrace death in the same manner that you embrace life and all fear shall fall away.

edit on 8/12/2010 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Who says you'll meet death once lone archer

edit on 2010/12/8 by etherical waterwave because: to improve the told

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderlady

There you've got it. We do have earthscience. Was it a leap of unfaithfullness.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

547000;

Unforgivable is inexistent. But there can be hard things to forgive. Enjoy your heart!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I do not intend to meet it just once. Only once in this form though, that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well, apparently there is a sin that's unforgivable, but I don't know what it is. They do mention but don't quite specify it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I know, there is this thing of people where they want to get a hold on people in a very wrong way. IT is caused by women to put people on the last row. To push them backwards for them to walk a line in front of you where they put their beliefs on your way for you to follow. It is a completely wrong deed. They suffer themselves a selfpunishment way for them making themselves able to perform THE THING. They should be killed in my opinion, they've got a hold on me with one girl whot ricked me. They are stupid evil bstrds. It's a wrong clever thing. They hate eachother themselves. Black black hearts. I didn't give in, it is still with me, I fight them. tha losers. Be warned of funny looking kids. Hate them. Kick em in the balls. KILL THEM!
edit on 2010/12/8 by etherical waterwave because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I dissolve to a dream of the past
Terminate, to remove
Falling fast
at the end of a chain thoughts collect
Execute. A degree. I defect.
What's it worth?
Sacrifice the earth? It blees..
Meet your needs. Devilish deeds
Reconcile. Understood. Contemplate.
Tentative. To reject. Overdue.
Final stage. To complete. Follow through.
Far too late.
Absolute hate? this hell
An empty shell.
Desolate cells.
A necessary evil? bargaining pleas
Held at ransom? Our souls deseased
A necessary evil? the dominant role?
There's no escape? You crossed the solitary

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>