It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says there are references to UFOs in to-be-released cables.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
I think he was "baited" to the rape.

More like "falsely accused" of rape. Oldest trick in the book. You want the public to turn against someone, accuse them of sex crimes.

Whether or not you actually arrest & prosecute the man is irrelevant. The mere public accusation is designed to damage his reputation with the public.

And the sad part is, even here on ATS where we are supposed to deny ignorance, the trick seems to work on many members.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by xavi1000

I believe he just said this a few minutes ago. Great so he has some stuff on UFO's but he's got nothing on 911. jeez.
edit on 3-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Lol..

I know damn well that there are floating invisible bricks in my living room... I just cant find them.. God damn it, why wont the government just tell me they are there so I can prove it.. Damn them and their lies.

They have no problem telling me that there is a chair in there, and a bear as well, but it infuriates me that they refuse to come clean about those damn floating invisible bricks...

... at some point, you just wonder, don't you..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
You will be disappointed,

The cables are not disclosure on the matter - just highlights a government, failing to understand what is happening. It will not contain conversations, interactions or allege contacts with intelligent life. The mystery surrounding UFOs are just that - a mystery.

Nothing higher than a top secret clearance will be made public, I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Exisiting thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ty

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
He needs to release those cables which discuss UFOs, and now, while the world is watching and he is still free.

Those cables in conjunction with Leslie Kean's book "UFOs - On the Record" could end up making 2010 the biggest year of non-government sanctioned disclosure yet.

Technically, he has released all the cables already, to the major papers and to everyone else in encrypted form via the "insurance" file. If he is ever prosecuted, he'll release the password and give everyone who downloaded that insurance file immediate access to all the cables.

<< 1   >>

join