It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones/FEMA coffin pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
reply to post by stars15k

Neither is stupidity. Preparing for the worst and expecting the best are common interests to those with intelligence. I refuse to engage in conversations with fools . Believe what you will. Time shall prove what I and many others know to be the truth. You and I have nothing more to say to each other.

Scoutsniper

Here's a little something that you will not like. I took the past few minutes to research something. The "coffins" are visible outside the company that makes them. FACT. There is an immediate need basis for the company's product. FACT. The number of stacks shown in the picture in no possible way could be anywhere near the stateed claims of "half a million". FACT.
There is another place, in Afton, Wyoming. These are stockpiled at the site of the manufacturer of a similar product. They also cannot possibly stockpile the number claimed.

But here is where discernment and jackassery combine. Seems someone did a GoogleEarth search and saw another site with stockpiled "coffins" in Ennis, Texas. I've looked it up and the same coordinates are used all over the net when you search "fema coffins TX". Most of these hits use Google or Mapquest satellite pictures, so I will too. Here's a picture of the location:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a650ae08288.jpg[/atsimg]
Spooky! Looks like they could have millions of FEMA coffins on hand for anything! Oh, but what is the building? Maybe the maker of the "coffins"? Let's see:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6265b48425a.jpg[/atsimg]
Advanced Drainage Systems? You mean........they aren't coffins?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a5a0c371469.jpg[/atsimg]
No, they are drainage pipework. Not boxes of anything, rolls of flexible, corrugated, pierced drainage tubing. I found this out using "FEMA coffins", checked several of the hits, all of which claimed that what you can see is "fema coffins". It was not hard to do. It didn't take much time. It's pretty convincing that for the last 5-6 years ago to the present the claim made about this site has been wrong. All garnered from information provided by "your" side of the debate.
So of the entire "fema coffins" storyline, there are three places given as evidence. Two are the makers, who have stock warehoused, like any manufacturer does. There are good, solid reasons for the boxes to be there. And the third is an outright lie.
Looks pretty foolish for someone to believe the story, doesn't it?

edit on 5-12-2010 by stars15k because: typo.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Yes actually, those websites gave me the chills. I had only been aware of the article I linked to which mentioned Phoenix, Houston, and Chicago as predicted false flag sites. And then I read the diclose.tv post and those are the same cities/areas according to that in which they are building up these stock-piles and mass crypts. Put the pieces together people before its too late.

And Stars15k, those particular Google Earth pictures may have been just rolls, but I'm gonna go with the pictures of the stockpiles of coffins taken at ground level (not by Google earth) posted by people here and shown by people like Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones (Ventura's episode on this topic showing these coffin stockpiles was recently, unexplainedly redacted from TruTV. Why would they do that if there was nothing to hide?) So until you can show me something different than google earth pictures I'm just going to write that off as psy-ops or the ravings of a blind skeptic.

edit on 5-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: add paragraph

edit on 5-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: clarity

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Do you know if they’re many little coffins for children? What is the idea of what they will do with the children…perhaps save them to brainwash?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CChurchill

You’re idea of the possibility that this is a guide for after some kind of world-wide apocalypse where there are only a few scattered million left in the world makes some sense.
In-fact, as you say, there is no blatant idea in the guidestones of evil at all

On the matter of the pills . . . . Some religious folks would recoil at the pill where there is only peace because they would believe it is a devils peace!
Religious people are so brainwashed that they forget the meaning and focus of religion is peace and universal love. They become attached to the symbols of their religion and forget the inner essence and meaning of it all.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

These are an alternative to using the concrete vaults. The plastic vaults are more cost effective and are easier to handle. With much less room needed to use these.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My question to all the FEMA coffin theorists is this.

If a worldwide cataclysm wipes out most of the human race, do you really think that the remaining survivors will take the time to BURY the billions of dead?

It's a lot more likely that the billions of corpses would just be burned, as this is a much more efficient use of the limited manpower and resources that would be left after such an event.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

The same pictures taken by people who don't want to take the time to learn? Why sneak around behind trees? They didn't need to. They are out in the open air, not covered, not hidden. And they never have been.

If the people whose pictures you will believe had done any worthwhile research, why haven't they corrected themselves instead of leaving wrong information to be used against them? Because they know that there are gullible people who won't bother to research who will believe them, no matter the facts or stories presented. And they don't care about such things as "facts".
Better to believe the crap fed to you all over the web than think and learn for yourself, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm not going to repeat myself again here, read my other posts to see what kind of research I've done over the past 20 years. I personally am the type of researcher that confirms information through multiple unrelated sources (especially non-internet sources) before I believe something. So far all you've given me about your "research" is a few Google earth pictures. What other kinds of unrelated, non-internet source research have you done to make you so convinced about your point of view?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't understand? Another poster has shown exactly what this facility is and what it does. This information is not sensational, it isn't exciting, but it is truth. It is fact. It has backup, and verifiable evidence. How can anyone who is truly interested in "TRUTH" simply ignore that. I do see the need for fantasy in order to escape the mundane reality that is life, but to ignore facts to go in pursuit of fantasy can't be healthy. Please review the following post again since it's apparent that a few of you have missed it.

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Hefficide

Since you live near Covington then you know Vantage Products ( the manufacturer of these so called FEMA coffins) does? I live near Vantage about 2 miles away and I can guarantee that these are not FEMA coffins. Oh before I forget I have worked there in the past, and no gov't agency has anything to do with them. In fact here is a good read.

Subject: Fw: Enquiry Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products. The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside. In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death.
Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.
These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year.
Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial. I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax

Also there are other statements that try to say Poly Guard is the company that deals with these well here is the truth from them.

Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067

To Whom this May Concern: As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass or polymers (plastic).

I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of the manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacturers 2 parts probably ever 2-5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise or services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacture of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.

Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!

If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC

I can also show you the patent numbers for these if you need to see them.

Read and make up your own mind. Enjoy,

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well since you have done some extensive research here then you know that these so called coffins are nothing more than burial vaults that have no connection to any gov't agency. Now if you didn't research this very well then I have a couple of things that will blow your mind. Are you ready for this..

I have posted this before but it seems people do not want to pay attention to it but here you go..

To: [Redacted]
[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.
The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside. In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death.

Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies. We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released.

Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states. These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year.

Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial. I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy

Vice President of Operations Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road Covington,
GA 30014

770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax

So now there is also comments going around the net that refers to PolyGuard and there involvement with FEMA coffins being stored in Ga. Well read this and see what you think...

Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067

To Whom this May Concern: As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed.

Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass or polymers (plastic). I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia.

Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of the manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacturers 2 parts probably ever 2-5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise or services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacture of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.

Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!! If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.

Debbie Sainz

Polyguard & Co., LLC.

So now that you have the info straight from the companies that are being connected to these do you still need more to understand what these truly are? Well here is some more for you.

So the Federal Government does purchase vault liners through the Department of Veterans Affairs from Polyguard. But what many people don't know is that the Federal Government pays for the burial of any veteran. And these gave liners made by Polyguard are intended to bury veterans in national cemeteries. There is a $300 burial/inurnment fee that spouses/dependents pay and cost for the veteran is covered by the VA. "Casket burials now require Polyguard Burial Vaults at the cost of $220 for family members and no charge for the Retiree, Veteran or Active Duty personnel. The vaults were required to prevent the burial site from settling and collapsing following the burial.
Is there anymore that you need to know,but since you researched this you already know it, correct?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I really do not have an answer to that question. These coffins are "large capacity" air tight units and depending on the size of the bodies put into them could hold at least two to three grown men. If they were to be used as "singles" the question as to why they are of "large capacity" remains. "More bang for the buck"? Research the web and see the PDF file that shows the patent of these units. They are made to be incinerated with little or no carbon output and burn very nicely. If they are simply coffin "liners" as has been stated, then why are they made for use in incinerators? I have never seen one of these inside a casket or crypt or any where else and I have been to too many funerals. The communists at this site refute this. The PDF file of the patent does not. I have that file but am unaware as to how to post it. Perhaps Coyotepoet or some one else can advise me of that. Coyote said that he had never tried to post a PDF before. Here is a site that "tells" what companies are behind the production of these coffins. When you look into "who:" owns them, ("Monsanto, DuPont" NWO companies) you can decide for yourself exactly why they are being mass produced. Thanks for your post.

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

As to why the episode was pulled: He can be easily shown to be wrong. I just did it myself. You don't think they didn't get calls from people who really knew what they are talking about instead of sneaking around like some kind of 5th-grade detective? As no reason was given, and the stories told in the show are wrong, they probably pulled it because they couldn't just edit out the wrong parts. The episode has so many holes you could drive a truck through.

Face it. The vaults are on public roads, out in the open, have been there for years, and are manufactured by the company on the same block. Their existence is known. There is no need to sneak around, no reason to not ask what is going on. There seems to be no research into who owns the land they are stockpiled on, whether it was being leased, by who, for what reason. Just hiding behind trees looking at black plastic. Phony dramatics over a phony story, retold by a phony "reporter", and a phony "patriot". Who used to be a "faux" Navy Seal, an actor, a "professional wrestler", and a politician. All completely trustworthy occupations. Right.....
What of the claim of "half a million" coffins?
Let’s do some more math.
500,000 "coffins" in stacks 20 high, would require 25000 stacks.
The dimensions of a burial vault made by one of the “FEMA coffins” suppliers is
35 inches x 91 inches.
This means a single stack requires 3185 sq in of space.
So there needs to be (25000 times 3185 sq in. divided by 12 for sq ft.) 6635416 square feet of land
There are 43,560 sq. ft per acre.
Which means 25000 stacks of black plastic burial vaults needs 152 acres. And that's stacked solidly together.
Just how big are the lots holding these “FEMA coffins”? Not even close.
The story makes no sense logistically and the retelling of it by Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones is laughably stupid. You’ve been duped.

edit on 5-12-2010 by stars15k because: there-their confusion.

edit on 5-12-2010 by stars15k because: turned my calculator to "area" not volume. My bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You trumped me on that one GOOD JOB!!!!

Glad you got to use it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just some logistics. You know, math. Can't fudge numbers, at least not honestly. I use the internet because that is the source everyone else is using. When and if an expert arrives, I defer to them. For example, I usually debunk "chemtrails". I know there are members here who are meteorologists and pilots. What they say, gained from specialized study and experience, I absolutely defer to.
Using just the internet gives each person the same level playing field. Also, this kind of story is internet fodder. Face it, without the internet, no one would know or care what is being stored on a lot in an industrial site in Georgia. I might be able to say "my weather guide has this information", and no one outside the people with the same edition of the same book would be able to check my facts. The internet, whether good or bad, has made much experience and study offline, merely heresay.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm not arguing their legitimate uses, we are in 2 wars and trying to be dragged into a 3rd right now. However, I thought the information in the disclose.tv link connecting Vantage to being a CIA front company was pretty solid as well and confirmed other research I have done. Anybody that has done any study into the methods of the intelligence community knows that they use fronts and seemingly legitimate businesses to cultivate plausible deniability such as the letters you have posted. Kind of like how the mafia are into "waste management." I haven't researched this aspect, but I bet Vantage has some of their money tied up with BCCI bank. Money is a pretty reliable trail and when names like DuPont are tied to that money, the person that is paying attention has their answer.

But, as this particular coffin aspect goes, I haven't done a lot of research into it as it really hasn't interested me except for how it fits into the bigger picture. And as far as Ventura sneaking around, I'll agree on that. There have been several occasions throughout his show this season and last where he is overly and unnecessarily dramatic, but that doesn't necessarily negate facts. The fact in this matter is that they fit into the bigger picture and are indisputably tied to the same names that are pushing the NWO agenda. Where did the information come from that episode was pulled because it was wrong? Could you provide a link or a letter from TruTV saying that this was the case? Because it looks to me like it was just pulled without statement.
edit on 5-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: clarity

Here's a video from someone looking at the Vantage website, not the highest production values and the guy is part of the Christian conspiracy subset, but his points are good, especially connecting the company with Hercules and pointing out the pyramids in the logo.

www.pakistan.tv...

Here's a link to a mainstream news report of their use for the military. One thing a guy said in the report though struck me as odd. Showing a picture of this mass grave site he said that each box was enough for "two vets and their spouses" Interesting that they are suggesting that the vets are dying early due to their service and that their spouses are likely to die at the same time. If 2 vets died and were put in that mass crypt and their spouses were still alive, would they leave the space empty and dig up or uncement the crypt when their spouses actually die? Or is that reason for use just a front?

www.pakistan.tv...

And here's a non-propaganda video of the same site (with a horrid soundtrack in my opinion but some people like the music)

www.pakistan.tv...

That doesn't appear like a place for "vet's and their spouses.' even if it is an under construction National cemetery.

Or check out the disclose.tv link elsewhere on this thread that links Vantage with the CIA

Or this article in which the author identifies Phoenix as a target city and does non-coffin FEMA camp location analysis (in the Phoenix area there are 3, one in the middle of the city and the other closest locations are more than 60 miles outside of the city proper, as if they were planning for something.)

______beforeitsnews/story/268/305/Predictive_False_Flag_Map_based_on_Freemasonic_Principals.html

I think the facts support that this goes a little deeper than just innocent war caskets. And your debunking response to all of this info?

edit on 5-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: add paragraph

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Wow you need to learn to do better research my friend because your research on this is flawed infact it is wrong and here is why. You mention patent numbers and refer to the burial vaults in Ga as the ones that the patent is for am I correct here? Okay then this should leave you speechless..

US Patent Publication (Source: USPTO)
Publication No. US 5425163 published on 20-Jun-1995
Application No. US 8/69980 filed on 28-May-1993
Inventors Von Braun; Raymond M. [+1] [-1]
Montebello, CA
Milby; Robert V.
Montebello, CA
Abstract
A multi-functional cremation container for a cadaver is provided. A rectangular container is enclosed on five sides by four container side panels and a bottom panel. The sixth side is an upwardly facing open top for providing access to the internal volume within the container. The side panels terminate at the open top in a first annular horizontal peripheral groove and a downturned external flange having a downfacing annular edge. Each side is sloped so as to allow multiple cremation containers to be nestled for compact storage and easy transportation. A rectangular cover has a horizontal top panel with four peripheral, downwardly extending cover side panels. The cover side panels fit over the container flange for closing the container, and include formed therein a plurality of reliefs for carrying the casket. The top panel has a peripheral upwardly facing second annular horizontal groove for nesting within the first annular groove as a moisture barrier. Each of the cover side panels includes a latching rib for fitting against the downfacing annular edge of the flange of the container. Both the cover and the container are manufactured from a material that produces no atmospheric polluting gases or vapors when burned.
Classifications
International: A61G 17/00
National: 27/7; 27/14; 27/35; 428/913
Field of Search:
27/35; 27/10;27/2; 27/727/14; 27/17; 27/DIG. 1; 428/913 [+5] [-5]
Patent References US 749763 [US 749763] Jan-1904
US 1234180 [US 1234180] Jul-1917
US 1348579 Burial-casket Aug-1920 [+23] [-23]
US 1507957 Composition wall for caskets Sep-1924
US 1705410 Burial vault Mar-1929 27/35
US 1727242 Burial vault Sep-1929 27/35
US 1730666 Composition coffin Oct-1929
US 2004454 Burial vault Jun-1935 27/35
US 2156552 Burial receptacle May-1939 27/3
US 2327949 Casket Aug-1943 27/3
US 2448923 Casket and method of making the same Sep-1948 27/3
US 2527464 Waterproof cement vault Oct-1950 27/7
US 2579756 Plastic casket Dec-1951 27/7
US 2617171 Vacuum sealed casket Nov-1952 27/7
US 3164880 Plastic casket Jan-1965 27/17
US 3367004 Laminated container, especially coffin Feb-1965 27/3
US 3470593 COFFIN WITH HAND-ENGAGING PERIPHERAL FLANGE Oct-1969 27/7
US 3545055 COFFIN Dec-1970 27/7
US 3868799 Burial vault Mar-1975 27/2
US 3997948 Modular pet burial casket Dec-1976 27/7
US 4253220 Burial vaults Mar-1981 27/7
US 4407053 Cover for caskets Oct-1983 27/14
US 4607417 Storage system for cremated remains Aug-1986 27/1
US 4780940 Viewing pouch particularly for bodies dead of a communicable disease Nov-1988 27/28
FR 1331992 Jun-1963 27/7
NL 6510367 Feb-1966 27/7
Examiners Primary:
Friedman; Carl D. Assistant:
Aubrey; Beth A.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplemental Information (Source: DOCDB)

Inventors

VON BRAUN RAYMOND M [+1] [-1]
US MILBY ROBERT V
US Priority US 69980 A 28-May-1993
Classifications International: A61G 17/00
National: 27/7; 27/14; 27/35; 428/913
European: A61G 17/00

Now here is the patent for the burial vaults in Ga that you refer to as FEMA coffins and use the patent number above for these burial vaults..

US Patent Publication (Source: USPTO)
Publication No. US 5511345 published on 30-Apr-1996
Application No. US 8/90677 filed on 13-Jul-1993
Inventors
Jones; Dale C. [+1] [-1] Conyers, GA
Lacy; Michael A. Conyers, GA
Assignees Vantage Products Corporation Conyers, GA
Abstract
A lawn crypt is fabricated from molded unitary plastic structural members. The structural members are attached to one another so as to inhibit lateral movement therebetween by pins inserted through interengaging protuberances extending outward from the sides of the structural members. The protuberances resemble half-circles or partially open knuckles. Every adjacent protuberance of each structural member opens in the opposite direction. The lawn crypt allows burial chamber lids to be cast in place by the use of a unitary plastic molded lid form that becomes part of the lid after casting. The lid form includes molded-in sockets for restraining concrete reinforcing bars placed therein.
Classifications International: E04H 13/00; E04C 2/32
National: 52/136; 52/70; 52/142; 52/284; 52/582.1; 52/630 [+3] [-3]
Field of Search: 52/65; 52/70; 52/71; 52/582.1; 52/591.1; 52/591.2; 52/591.5; 52/281; 52/284; 52/285.1; 52/285.4; 52/270; 52/272; 52/136; 52/134; 52/139; 52; 52/142; 52/137; 52/630 [+17] [-17]
Patent References US 795527 [US 795527] Jul-1905 52/139
US 3230674 Combination burial liner and vault and method of burial Jan-1966 52/137
US 3618991 CORNER JOINTS BETWEEN ANGULARLY RELATED, MOLDED WALLS AND STRUCTURES UTILIZING THEM Nov-1971 52/285.4 [+4] [-4]
US 3772826 BURIAL CRYPT AND PLANTER Nov-1973 52/137
US 3958378 Burial crypt May-1975 52/136
US 4648219 Lawn crypt Mar-1987 52/136
US 4880210 Removable and stackable hoistway door assesmbly Nov-1989 52/70
Examiners Primary:
Safavi; Michael
Attorney, Agent or Firm
Seidel Gonda Lavorgna & Monaco
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplemental Information (Source: DOCDB)

Inventors
JONES DALE C [+1] [-1]
US LACY MICHAEL A US Assignees/Applicants VANTAGE PRODUCTS CORP US Priority
US 90677 A 13-Jul-1993
Classifications International: E04H 13/00; 6E 4C; E04C 2/10; E04C 2/20
National: 52/136; 52/70; 52/142; 52/284; 52/582.1; 52/630 [+3] [-3]
European: E04C 2/20; E04H 13/00

ip.com

As you can see these are not the same product and they are from seperate companies not even related or connected in any way. So you need to do a better job researching things before you decide to post things as fact when you do not even know the facts. Also I have asked for you to provide where you were getting your info and yet you seem to ignore my request and I am wondering why? It is a simple request and would appreciate it if you would reply.

Everything you have said about these so called FEMA coffins is a lie and if you want to call me a leftist, commie,disinformation agent then great, but this is what research will get you if you actually do it. Lastly the link you provide

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

Is nothing but a blog of someones elses misinformed information. Why don't you try a bit more research next time you want to make these unfounded accusations. One last thing I live near the Vantage Products plant and have worked for them in the past and promise you they are nothing more than burial vaults. Also the pictures you posted in your other thread are nothing more than pictures of a typical National Guard Armory that you can see all over Ga and other states. Enough with the fear mongering BS and please do better research and you will find the truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You have the wrong person here my friend,because I have not said anything about that show and frankly I really do not care what happens with it. I am just providing the true info on what these burial vaults are and what they are not for. So you can ignore the facts and go on believing that these are for a gov't kill off which is your rights but as far as any real evidence proving the FEMA connection there has never been anything to back up the accusations.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You know what is really funny here is the fact that there are numbers to call and ask these companies about these vaults and I personally have posted the name of the VP of Operations for Vantage Producs who has an open invitation to answer any question that one may ave on these vaults yet it seems nobody wants to use them or contact him. Which just shows me that real research will never be done to find the truth and that is sad.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

This time only.

Go to : www.fbi.gov... scroll to the bottom and click on " law enforcement partnerships". Then go to this site: www.alternet.org...

Did you see "Infragard" listed? Gee, I can't imagine why!

Do you really believe that by asking questions of those behind the facade that they shall tell you the truth? Glenn Beck (sic) said earlier this year that he was going to "expose" the FEMA camps. Later that day he withdrew that statement. He stated that: "If I tell you, they will kill me" and "cried". How touching! Later he recruited a guy by the name of Meigs from Popular Mechanics to go on his show to "prove" that the camps did not exist. Around 2004-2005, the "Hearst Publishing Corporation" that runs PM Magazine, replaced the entire staff that was there. They put Meigs in charge of the operation. Hearst Pub. Corp is owned and operated by the NWO. Look at who owns the stock for Hearst. By asking Meigs to either confirm or deny the FEMA camps, Beck was "let off the hook". No one that is "in the know" believes Beck or Meigs. Why ask a "shill" foot soldier (Meigs) working for the NWO about FEMA camps? Meigs used the "straw man" and diverted attention away from the issue. Beck's "salary" is now at last report to be about 50 million a year. That was a nice little reward for holding back the truth. These issues are considered "Old Hat" at Prison Planet. Would you ask a representative of the "Waffen SS" to verify that Auschwitz ever was in place? Why would you ask those that work for the NWO, knowingly or unknowingly, whether their products are for another cause?
This is becoming amateur hour with those that refute the facts yet claim they know more than others. Do your own research and start by asking the correct questions to the correct people to get the correct answer. Asking "Liars" to speak the truth makes no sense at all. "Smoke and Mirrors". FOX news is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Investigate him and you shall be surprised as so many others have upon learning the truth of who he is and what he believes in. Those that believe in Fox News are in for a very big disappointment.
When I find out how to down load a PDF file to ATS, I shall be able to give files of names A-R and their affiliations with the NWO as well as the FEMA coffin patent, those listed as Communist members of the "Newly formed" party and much more. Let us see who the liars are and separate them from those that speak the truth.
Unless I am "86ed" off this site, I'll be here to give an account of what I said and back it up. You must be very young to fall for the "drivel" seen at this site and at other sites. You need to learn to "read between the lines". IE throw out the "Horse $#^%^" and read only the facts. There are too many liars already. Believe what you want to. That's your business, not mine. This shall be my last communication with you. My signal is "5X5. Bravo 2 out

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Still waiting for a debunker's response to the links in this post and the "official" letter or phone call to the company doesn't count, of course they're not going to talk about their hidden agenda or connections. Duh! What are they going to do? Come out and say, sure we're stockpiling coffins for a planned false flag/mass infection? Apparently, based on the fact that these are videos posted on a Pakistani website, it's not just the opinion of some conspiracy nuts in the US as the Pakistani's find it important enough info to link to on their site too. So much for those "vets and their spouses."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join