It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones/FEMA coffin pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

So I must ask have you contacted anyone from Vantage Products about these or are you just snapping pics and guessing? Please before you keep saying that these are FEMA coffins research them first. I have posted some info in an earlier post that gives you numbers to call the company and the Vice President of Operations. I see these everyday as I live a couple miles from Vantage and can tell you that yes they do rotate the stock when ordersare being filled and those orders are not for any gov't agency and that is been said by Mr. Lacey in my prior post.Again contact this man and he will answer your questions as he has stated.

The Madison,Ga location is an overflow for the company because the plant doesn't have enough room to store them.I have spent alot of time in Madison,Ga. which is where I have graduated HS from and have many friends that still live there and also have family involved in law enforcement in Madison Ga and can guarantee that nothing nefarious is happening in Madison,Ga. or Covington,Ga. or with these burial vaults manufactured by Vantage Products.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I was curious as to why your information was passed by. Most likely because it's boring. It's not fantastic at all. In fact, it's like everyday life. Not at all what we are looking for here. I hope I remember where this information is, so I can refer to it later when the same stuff comes up. Thanks for posting it even though it's a turd in the punch bowl.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I posted these things mainly because people want to say that they have the proof to show these are FEMA coffins yet never seem to show their evidence, which I find funny because if you have the proof show it. I have come to realize that people only want to go by what either Alex Jones says or by what they see on youtube without even doing any type of research on this matter. Whether it is boring or not doesn't bother me what bothers me is that people say they research things and just taking pictures of these burial vaults is not doing research.

It isn't rocket science here but some think that they know without a doubt what they are seeing are coffins without even contacting Vantage Products to see what they are. I am just tired of seeing comments that do not have any evidence to back it up. At least I did show from Vantage themselves that back up my no FEMA coffins in Ga. Whether or not people want to believe what I show them is their right, but I just felt that the comments from Vantage Products needed to show that there is no merit to the claims about FEMA coffins.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What are you looking for then? A smoking gun, well I hate to tell you this because you will never see it. There is no smoking gun and you will never see anything to show FEMA owns these burial vaults because it does not exist. Sorry it wasn't sensational enough for you but that's not what I was trying to do. Feel free to use this info whenever you want, but just remember that is the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

woa! sorry dude, I think you misunderstood my post. I was being sarcastic about nobody accepting your proof simply because it isn't sensational. I believe you and thanked you for posting it. I even wanted to remember where this is, so I can make sure this gets heard. Sorry again.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Forgive me for that I think I did misunderstand it. I am just a bit tired today. I just get tired of these threads about FEMA coffins, because all they do is incite people to come and trespass on private property. Funny thing is if they would go into the front door the people inside will help to answer any questions. The people there are very nice and have dealt with the BS for awhile now and are tired of the negativity their company has gotten. Again sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You have also noticed that there are certain places on Google maps that are not shown. Try looking at Area 51

I have and it's there.

Seems you're just making stuff up.

What else are you making up?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I have and it's there.

Indeed, it is

What else are you making up?
That seems highly likely...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One thing puzzles me, when there is a natural disaster/massacre, with huge numbers of bodies to dispose off, the 'authorities' don't want the bodies laid about causing disease, they have to be disposed of quickly, a huge hole is dug/bulldozed, the bodies thrown in and then covered over, I just cannot see the 'authorities' waiting around for someone to organise the collection and transportation of large numbers of coffins/'burial vaults' its just too risky for the health of the 'drones' that are left. Dresden and Auschwitz spring to mind.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
this is very disturbing

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Nice work Scoutsniper, glad to help.

As far as the Guidestones go, did you notice the whole in the middle of it. I can guarantee you that it is situated to line up with a certain star at a certain time. What that star and time are I couldn't tell you, but that is why that hole is there.

As far as the coffins, check out this article written this November.

______beforeitsnews/story/268/305/Predictive_False_Flag_Map_based_on_Freemasonic_Principals.html

Now check out

www.disclose.tv...

and compare the cities. There is no doubt.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
those plastic "coffins" are grave liners, they're normally made of concrete and keep the ground from sinking in on the grave.
Dunno if these will go inside the concrete vault and the coffin inside them or drop these straight into the ground.
Very odd

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You wrote:

"I have and it's there.

What else are you making up".

You saw the image that Google/NSA would want you to believe is area 51. The Government will show what you saw because everyone knows about this place and they dare not "remove it from our eyes. What you are not seeing are the new buildings located on the southwest side of the tarmac and the new runway parallel to the original runway.
I said, "you wont find it". Any one that knows anything about area 51 knows the "image" you seen is not what the "real area 51" looks like today, and that is my point. The government is not about to show us what is really going on. Hence, my words of "you won't find it". IE you won't find the "real image" of area 51. There are other areas on Google Maps that are conveniently "shaded" and "blurred" as well as "distorted". Google can give images where you are able to see street signs and walk ways with great clarity, yet when researching other areas, the map becomes extremely unreadable. Google shows you what they want you to see. Google teamed up with the NSA earlier this year. NSA (National Security Administration) You still believe what the government is telling you? How's that "fundamental change you can believe in" (obama) working out for you? Before you call some one a liar again, you better know the facts. I shall not disclose my sources to you or any one else. Since coming to this site and posting pictures that I took of certain objects of discussion, everyone on the "left" has tried to label me as a "liar", including you. I do not care. Time is the purifier of motive. Just because some either refuse to accept reality or are too afraid to admit to reality is no reason to squelch the truth. There are those that do their own investigating and others that rely on others for information. One last point, Google map images are about 6-8 months old when you see them. Keep that in mind..... Or am I "lying" about that also. I deal with facts only. Now you can continue as the others and twist my words and say things I never said as your friends here at ATS have previously done. By the way....what is it like to be a "sheeple"? Real men follow after truth and courage. What are you following after (change you can believe in)? Good luck with that.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

When you visit the stones, there is a slab of stone laying flat on the South west side of it that explains the orientation of the stones to the stars and the languages used etc. Be advised, there are two cameras in plain view transmitting signal back to the Elbert Co. sheriffs dept. Look to the other side of hwy 77 (west) and you shall see two dome structures. On top of the larger one is a "crows" nest. There is another camera there as well not to mention the very tall transmission tower on the north side of these two buildings. Some one has gone through a great deal of expense to protect and secure these stones. The name of the rd. that the stones are on is called Guidestones Rd. There is another set of stones similar to these located in Athens Ga. at the intersection of "Old Monroe St. and "Stonehenge Place". About now all the communist lefties that support the NWO shall come crawling out of the "wood work" trying to say that I am a liar. These places and all that I have reported on are there and are definitely real. It is a shame that as of today no one has taken my challenge to meet in Macon Ga. for the "Guided Tour" I proposed. One guy responded about a "possible meeting". Time shall tell who at this site is the liar and those who actually are.
Thanks for your post and be sure to keep your eyes and ears open. We see the "infrastructure" that is in place by the NWO. No one knows for sure when they will implement their plans to the fullest extent. They did not go through the expense and trouble to build this "killing mechanism" without having thought it out very carefully over the last two hundred years. (1898) Hope you get the opportunity to see the stones (both locations) and these camps as well as the foreign made military equipment, as well as the foreign troop presence, coffins etc. You know what to do to prepare.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Excellent point Pikestaff. Take a look at the "youtube" video that shows the massive grave vaults located in Texas. The NWO will use the plastic coffins to transport dead people from inner city areas where massive grave sites cannot be dug and the crematories are some distance away. (Logistics). The FEMA camps will be used as places of execution for those captured and refuse to accept the NWO. (Red Blue Yellow Lists) Their bodies will probably be burned or buried in mass graves as most of the camps in Ga. are located in mostly rural areas with a good deal of "empty land" surrounding them. Thanks for the post.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What you are not seeing are the new buildings located on the southwest side of the tarmac and the new runway parallel to the original runway.

Are you talking about the large hanger? That's no big secret and so what if a hanger isn't on there yet, apparently it only has just finished being built in the last few months.

The runway is a new one for me though, the newest was built back in 2003 if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't call 7 years old new.

How's that "fundamental change you can believe in" (obama) working out for you?

I couldn't care less what he says or does, he ain't my president.

Before you call some one a liar again, you better know the facts.

You said that certain places on google earth are not shown and gave Area 51 as an example, that is lying because Area 51 is clearly viewable to anyone with an internet connection.

Perhaps you should take a browse around www.dreamlandresort.com... before making ridiculous claims next time, you know...to get the facts straight.

One last point, Google map images are about 6-8 months old when you see them. Keep that in mind..... Or am I "lying" about that also. I deal with facts only.

No, that's not a fact, that is an assumption.

There are google earth images that haven't been updated in years, that is a fact.

Now you can continue as the others and twist my words and say things I never said as your friends here at ATS have previously done. By the way....what is it like to be a "sheeple"? Real men follow after truth and courage. What are you following after (change you can believe in)? Good luck with that.

Oh please, I'm not the one twisting words here, you are the one who is, by assuming that because I don't believe what you are saying I must support Obama and am a sheep.

Here's a crazy notion for you, I think what you're saying is a load of crap and that you are in fact the sheep being sucked in by the fear mongering created by those that push their agendas about FEMA coffins and Georgia guide stones being proof of some sort of NWO plot to lock you up and kill you.

What's it like living in such fear?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If you were really interested in the truth, you would have known about the Vantage Products facility, who owns it, how much business they do, etc. Instead, the "truth" with pictures and correspondence posted earlier has been largely ignored.
Truth is truth. It's not what you want to believe, it's what has facts to back up. If you look at the pictures, you see a lot of stacks of black plastic vaults. That is all. They are used all over the country.
Do you know how many people die in the US everyday? About 155,000.
Did you count the number of vaults in each stack? Looks to be 20.
Do the math: 155,000 divided by 20 per stack = 7750 stacks of vaults needed EACH DAY.
(I'm not saying that they supply all of them for the nation, as I'm sure there are other companies in different areas. And surprise! They are all accused of making "FEMA coffins" as well.)

See why the are stockpiled in large numbers? They are something that can be warehoused outside, thousands are needed daily, and their product is something that each unit sold represents an order to be filled right away. That last one is important. Do you think a burial vault company would be able to stay in business if, when ordered, their customers were told the next production run would be in three days, so you will get your order the first part of next week?
Knowledge is power. Paranoid suspicions are not.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

To Chadwickus: you wrote in reply:
"
One last point, Google map images are about 6-8 months old when you see them. Keep that in mind..... Or am I "lying" about that also. I deal with facts only. (my words)

No, that's not a fact, that is an assumption.

There are google earth images that haven't been updated in years, that is a fact. (your words)
Thank you, you just proved my point concerning what Google maps wants you to see verses that which they do not want you to see. . You are indeed a "sheeple" You contradicted your own words. Be sure to pull the lever for your boy obama in 2012 ....again. You and I are through with this discussion as I shall not argue with a fool.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You wrote:

"See why the are stockpiled in large numbers? They are something that can be warehoused outside, thousands are needed daily, and their product is something that each unit sold represents an order to be filled right away. That last one is important. Do you think a burial vault company would be able to stay in business if, when ordered, their customers were told the next production run would be in three days, so you will get your order the first part of next week?
Knowledge is power. Paranoid suspicions are not."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Neither is stupidity. Preparing for the worst and expecting the best are common interests to those with intelligence. I refuse to engage in conversations with fools . Believe what you will. Time shall prove what I and many others know to be the truth. You and I have nothing more to say to each other.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Excellent article. Have you read this? It names Dupont, Monsanto and other Government contractors that are behind it. I would not be surprise to see that Haliberton is behind most of this. Just as our troops are covering Halibetons "6" in Afghanistan, Haliberton is building or has built this huge pipe line to transport oil from a region that was "just discovered" to have huge oil deposits in the north. A little too coincidental. The timing is perfect. Most at this site cant play "Chess" or think 5-7 moves ahead in trying to win. Its good to find some one here that can. At PP a guy by the name of "Last Stand" and a guy by the name of "Crisis Jones" along with "Mark of the Beast" were just a few that had insight to what is going down. Won't get fooled again.

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

www.disclose.tv...

For those that have "The Need To Know".

Scoutsniper

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join