It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramayana the Hindu Epic : Proof of Extraterrestrials and Original Earth Race.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by hp1229

Personal experience. The God of Christianity answers prayers, you just have to ask for the right things, like experience or other proofs. I gave it a shot when I had nothing to lose and my prayers were answered in powerful ways. The crucifixion was a true event, as was the transfiguration and resurrection; I don't just believe the former, but KNOW. If you knew they were true, you would also know Christianity is incompatible with those other faiths.

Well good for you Sir. Whatever works for you and your belief system as long as you're happy and peaceful. I still disagree with the notion that one should not preach and attempt to portray that one religion is better than the other. Religions are a way of life. One either accepts it partially or completely or they dont. There are no in-betweens. I'm sure there are bad/rotten elements in every society which makes the entire society and religion seem like a bad idea but one should also be broad minded and educated enough to understand this fact.

The God of Hinduism also answers prayers for several people of India too. How do you know about their questions?

Religions are not to be compared for its compatibility such as Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism. Religion is a way of life which one ADOPTS partially/completely (in other words adjusts and makes themselves compatible to it).

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to by hp1229

I believe in one absolute truth, not relativism, not plurality. Either something is true or something is false; it cannot be both true and false. In my opinion there is a pecking order to which religions are true and which are false and to what degree. The only thing I know with great certainty, and what I would stake my soul on, is that Christ died on the cross and was resurrected. Since Christianity is mono-theistic and a spiritual successor to Judaism, and in Judaism you are told that their are spirits out there who try to deceive the world, and based on my research there are indeed documented cases of such spirits setting natives against the God of the Hebrews (read up on Spirit of the Rainforest, for instance), my opinion is that many religions are in error and followers are following teachings of the fallen angels.
edit on 17-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to by hp1229

I believe in one absolute truth, not relativism, not plurality. Either something is true or something is false; it cannot be both true and false. In my opinion there is a pecking order to which religions are true and which are false and to what degree. The only thing I know with great certainty, and what I would stake my soul on, is that Christ died on the cross and was resurrected. Since Christianity is mono-theistic and a spiritual successor to Judaism, and in Judaism you are told that their are spirits out there who try to deceive the world, and based on my research there are indeed documented cases of such spirits setting natives against the God of the Hebrews (read up on Spirit of the Rainforest, for instance), my opinion is that many religions are in error and followers are following teachings of the fallen angels.
edit on 17-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

Great. Once again good for you. Whatever works for you and keeps you happy and peaceful.

You seem to know a lot about other religions which is good and it shows that you are curious about them

But I still think you are incorrect thinking that Christianity is better than other religion(s).

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Karma is real, it's mainly planetary and the karma's within the soul, when a person goes though a Saturn transit the energy of the planets force can trigger the internal seeds to sprout in the psyche causes the person to suffer the karma.

There are entire mantra's that deal with this issue and other practices that clean the karmic imprints from the soul and bring the being to a level of frequency where they are above the negative forces of the planets and properity each governs. Hence Liberation from Karma.

The corrupted concepts of karma many anti-life programs push are nothing more then mind control.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Sanat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What would be a great translation of the Ramayana that I could read and where to find it on line ?

Thank You for your post very interesting .

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We should be wondering more on whether this time of wonders in the Hindu Epic will come again?
Those times (prior to the big battle/war) seem like a golden age prior to today's world of madness and corruption...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

What would be a great translation of the Ramayana that I could read and where to find it on line ?
Thank You for your post very interesting .

Thanks for posting, A well translated English version of Ramayana is published by geeta press, India. This publisher is one of the oldest in India, and I found their books on Hindu religious texts to be the most accurate and authentic.

Click on the link below and download it.

www.gitapress.org...

They also ship books worldwide, you can also buy the above English version of Ramayana with added illustrations on this page, search using book code and type 1318 in the search tab.

In addition to above, you should also watch this beautifully animated version of Ramayana called "Ramayana - The Legend of Prince Rama". Here is a sample :

You can buy the above animated movie "Ramayana - The Legend of Prince Rama" on Amazon.

A verse from Ramayana :

"I will explain everything in a nutshell; listen, dear brother, with your mind, intellect and reason fully absorbed. The feeling of "I" and "mine" and "you" and "yours" is Maya (Illusion), which holds sway over all created beings. Whatever is perceived by the senses and that which lies within the reach of the mind, know it all to be Maya. And hear of its divisions too: they are two, viz., knowledge and ignorance. The one (ignorance) is vile and extremely painful, and has cast the Jiva (being) into metempsychosis."

Yes, Ignorance is painful. Their are good and bad elements in all religions, but we have the intuitive capabilities to distinguish between good and bad. Sorry for this late reply, I have stopped posting on ATS because I think Ignorance is no longer denied here. And the same evil forces whom I am fighting against have taken control of ATS. But those are just my beliefs at this moment.

Golden Age

A 5200 years old calendar was recently discovered in a remote Himalayan region, it stated we are in 2nd stage of kaliyuga (dark age) and in 2012 a partial golden age (satya yuga) would be their, it would mark the ending of this 2nd stage out of total 8 stages of kaliyuga. This partial golden age will only last for few years.

I think this partial golden age would be like a window for expansion of human consciousness, but only those will benefit from it who will detach themselves from materialism and embrace the intrinsic goodness in them.

Namaste.

Thank you.

edit on 4/1/11 by vinay86 because: good luck for the future.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join